Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One (2692 Views)

The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / I'm 44 Years Old And I've Been Dating A 24 Year Old For 5 Months. But...please! / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Whatever that mean
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by H2Ossss(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
All these small small school children... Tomorrow the little kid will say school is not for him... Placing the cart before the horse is this kids problem
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dont be stupid

Yes you
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by BWare: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
FTBOY:
i hate girls that smoke...but i'd fvck them given the opportunity.+
Your siggy eh grin
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Sugarboyy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by FTBOY: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
BWare:
Your siggy eh grin
courtesy of my nigga joseph1832ng. that line was taken from one his poems.+ grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yes,we rock.

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I'm a free agent
You are a free agent indeedundecided
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
prettythicksme:
Yes,we rock.

I've seen you before and you don't look like someone that smokes

Do you smoke?
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I've seen you before and you don't look like someone that smokes

Do you smoke?
Lol lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i have nothing to say.So u knw how smokers looks right?weydonsir
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
awww i'm happy for you .... Smoking gf is da best ....
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by FvckShiT(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
L0velyn:

do you fůcking smoke

or you just fůck alone
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
L0velyn:

This girl is dope.
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

This girl is dope.
grin have fun.... Make sure she doesn't do much of cigaret....
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
L0velyn:
grin have fun.... Make sure she doesn't do much of cigaret....

I promise she won't.

The other one I prefer to cigar
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I promise she won't.
The other one I prefer to cigar
Alright smiley

1 Like

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pretenders please stay off
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by sinaj(f): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
usman15gmail:
Hmmmm this sinaj ur problem dey for your front o cheesy
lol

I dnt av problem jore
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by jakandeola(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
sinaj:
lol

I dnt av problem jore
hahahaha hes talkun about ur boobs
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 05, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Pretenders please stay off
smoke my n*$, pass me the lighter.
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2017
Funny
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by jixasi(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2017
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by BWare: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2017
FTBOY:
courtesy of my nigga joseph1832ng. that line was taken from one his poems.+ grin
Ok, that's a nice line there grin
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by kstorm(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
I've been crushing on this beautiful girl for sometime now.
She's so beautiful and down to Earth.. We became friends yesterday so today I took her out for some glass of drink
Surprise to me she smokes codedly and wow I was filled with joy because I so much love girls that smokes .. They turn me on like crazy.
I like to watch my woman smoke because I puff cigar too.

Girls who smoke are romantic and they're cool to hang out with.

I hate to dull
I don't like girls who only want you to always behave like a reverend father thats a huge turn off for me.

Girls who smoke are lively and caring.
Talking from experience because it's a girl that thought me how to smoke back in secondary school.

So right now, I'm kinda contemplating walking out of my current relationship and switch over to this my new found friend.

So guys you like girls who smoke too?
am happy Fø̲̣̣̥я̲̅ U, but can U marry her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When He Knows How And When To Press The Right Button / Kitchen Stool Challenge [photos] / My Blunt Response To The Guy Addicted To Bet9ja Virtual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.