Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) (44671 Views)

Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by enigmagu1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
sis
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Adeevah(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mom
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by megareal: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mom. Soup is just the appropriate consistency with correct obstacles

1 Like

Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by BIA3: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Going with Bae. Been going wit mum Since pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Nickizoe(f): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
sis ooh...I love the vegetables fresh!
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Ifynoble100(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bae
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by ajalawole(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mom jawe... She knows what good for ur health. But if u eating ur bae or wify food for the first Time.... Bro forget itcheesy
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Nathdoug(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Th
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by chronique(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mom and bae. Wifey nor just try at all.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Richy4(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
As someone hoping to be a vegetarian someday I will say..... wink
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by walosky(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
The Sis own has a dick head without a ring on it
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Blitz888(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mom any day...
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
mom of course
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sis
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by newmusic: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
All of them na egusi now...
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by tmgold007(f): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na wifey oo cos u can eat as many meat as u like ur wife wont complain.......if u eat to much mum meat she go call u ole ..jetan sobgbo...ur sister too go talk say make u eat remain for her husband while bae go collect the money back...buy your wife go beg you to eat cos she cooked it for u....i go with wifey

4 Likes

Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Iya Basira all the way......!
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by MARKone(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
*Salivating badly*
I will do a quick stop at Bea's place. Then go to mom's to relax, with some can Star. Wifey fu©k big time. Sissy, well na her husband know.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by theSpark(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'll start with the one closest to my hut.

I'm definitely visiting all three.
Three because wifey and bae are one and same person.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by shewa88(f): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
bae of life
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by maynation(f): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
DONSMITH123:
I go with mum. Nothing gonna stop me from eating mama's food.
how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
That of sis looks the most delicious grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Nicholas1800(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lazyreporta:
Bae slay grin
why bar?
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by DannyWolex(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
I will make sure I visit all of them and taste everything
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Teel012(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
;DPrefer me! I'm a good person, if they all cooked for me, I'm eating everything, even if it's small from each dish. wifey first to keep her loyal, mom to keep her happy, bae to enjoy d money I spend and sister last, so I can gist her how all d other meals tasted and yab her small. ;DPrefer me! I'm a good person, if they all cooked for me, I'm eating everything, even if it's small from each dish. wifey first to keep her loyal, mom to keep her happy, bae to enjoy d money I spend and sister last, so I can gist her how all d other meals tasted and yab her small. ;DPrefer me! I'm a good person, if they all cooked for me, I'm eating everything, even if it's small from each dish. wifey first to keep her loyal, mom to keep her happy, bae to enjoy d money I spend and sister last, so I can gist her how all d other meals tasted and yab her small. ;DPrefer me! I'm a good person, if they all cooked for me, I'm eating everything, even if it's small from each dish. wifey first to keep her loyal, mom to keep her happy, bae to enjoy d money I spend and sister last, so I can gist her how all d other meals tasted and yab her small.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'm seriously hungry after seeing these....
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Olubee22(f): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na wa o,the wife dey fight with palm oil

4 Likes

Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bae's....cos i see something wey resemble "towel' for inside that soul
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lazyreporta:
kiss

Lalasticlala come pick one o

None. Mum and bae are full of palm oil...bad cooks. Wifey and sis are full of kpomo (cow hide)

Don't they sell beef in the market

My mum can't cook with a gallon of red oil and any girl that cooks like that is a no no for me.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by domopps(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
As a lover of Kpomo wifey killed it.....

Cheeers
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by osasbenny: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wifey. Meals aren't just by looks. Wifey all thw way
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Kulgid(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sis own look half done. wifey's own look lyk a faded clothe.

Hmmm.... between mum and bae.

well u cant judge a book by d cover. so i wil gladly go for mum without waste tym.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos) / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.