Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) (44670 Views)

Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by frugal(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mom all the way grin
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by guychidile: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
all night long,I will definitely eat small small,and taste all....
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by grandstar(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'll go for wifey. You are one with her.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na pri*k I dey see on top sis own so...shocked shocked
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by martineverest(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sis and mama
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
All are Egusi? This will be hard to choose as for those of my kind
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sis definitely, I mean it looks so good and healthy...don't have bae..don't have wifey...surely mom won't mind...
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Crowny11(f): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
bbbabes:
I don't eat trash like this

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
if I catch you?
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by zaradina(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
For the first time I think Momma would have to wait for Bae. (I love it thick).
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
stinggy:
NL is now dumpsite for IG posts
Well, either Wifey or Sis soup for me cool
Tank u, I saw Dat post on Instagram for like 2weeks ago
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by zeezou2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mum all the way!
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
This wifey own just look like island wey unnecessary water surround am. angry

1 Like

Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by trinity11(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
judging from the look of the food shaaaa. in the presence of the 4 pple I will go with that of wifey.
but in their absence mom & Bae looks yummie
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by trinity11(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
If the 4 women are present I will go with that of wifey.
but in their absence mom & Bae looks yummie
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mum and Bae smiley
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Elle277(f): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Why is wifey own watery,una no do well..lolz
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by stzy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mom is bae
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by permanentgrace(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mom's of course. Mom's food always sweet. That bae own might be poisoned or hypnotized. I dey fear girls badly.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by delishpot: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lazyreporta:
kiss

Lalasticlala come pick one o

Bae grin grin her cooking is rich because she no get responsibility yet grin grin grin and she is still struggling to keep her man. Mom and wife Don know say, you can't use all the pocket money to cook a pot of soup. grin grin
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by summerflame(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lazyreporta:
kiss

Lalasticlala come pick one o
sis killed it
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Odunharry(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sis ,Mom, wifey, bae in that order.

I go chop all sef

Add fifth pics.. All of the above.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by itunesgiftcard(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
yungengr:
mom

na the 4 of them i dey go for.....
ok nau
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by toyota3(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
tmgold007:
Na wifey oo cos u can eat as many meat as u like ur wife wont complain.......if u eat to much mum meat she go call u ole ..jetan sobgbo...ur sister too go talk say make u eat remain for her husband while bae go collect the money back...buy your wife go beg you to eat cos she cooked it for u....i go with wifey
wise girl

1 Like

Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
"Building your tent in a toilet," got me lol.
Samanza89:
Never judge a book by its cover, it may look enticing from the aesthetic value, but believe me taste horrible, especially the kind of "bae" we have dis days, you will end up building your tent in a toilet.

Mom's food is always the best!!!...
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by zeezeegal(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Thunder Go Fire Any Bae Givin Ma Man Food Outside
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by shegxxymyth11(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Opakan2:
Wait!

Are you encouraging immorality in marriage or what.. why should you have wife and bae somewhere else undecided

My brother, tell them ooo.....I swear this one just weak me no be small and you see some crazy dudes saying they'll prefer bae's food, hmmm this ain't funny at all
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by AfroSamurai: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'll go for all of 'em. I love me some good food. But hey, I've been trained enough to know just cos a meal look nice, doesn't mean it tastes nice.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by longerthroat(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
MIX ALL TOGETHER...
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by olduche(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
bae own is suspicious. mom own u will hv peace of mind. wifey will nag, sis will demand. i go with mom grin grin
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Btruth: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ti sister yi bad gan nii ooo......lol. anyway, I will still stick to the wifey now. grin
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Prdo: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
The answer to this question is very simple.

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Btruth: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
zeezeegal:
Thunder Go Fire Any Bae Givin Ma Man Food Outside
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos) / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.