Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo (35532 Views)

MKO Abiola: Why Buhari’s Declaration Doesn’t Impress Yorubas – Adebanjo / "Aso Rock Juju Has Turned Osinbajo To A Devil" - Ayo Adebanjo / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Bakrabas: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Igbo (weed) and their Biafra
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by kjhova(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
cheruv:

After trying to sound reasonable, you still ended up showing your hatred for the Great Igbo nation

Loool...the joke is on you if this is all you figured from my post.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Bekimbo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
NEVER!!!We yorubas are slave to hausa/fulani and must continue to be

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by cheruv: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
kjhova:

Loool...the joke is on you if this is all you figured from my post.
Am sure the guy you quoted would be laughing at your feeble attempt to pull wool over his eyes grin
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by pazienza(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bekimbo:
NEVER!!!We yorubas are slave to hausa/fulani and must continue to be

Haha! Nkaa tor m pieces!

Midol definitely have impacted many lives positively here.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by pazienza(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
cstr55:

[b]The bolded are the specialty of your brothers.
The constitute the greatest threat to Nigerian image in the western hemisphere- the developed world. Though I know you have not gone beyond the back-waters of oshogbo, so your ignorance is understandable.
Drugs is bad, but Nigerians are far from the largest players in the Drug business globally. But Nigerians though are the greatest online scammers and fraudsters in the world, thanks to your afonja brothers.
These brothers of yours are responsible for Nigeria's most dreadful image- Fraudsters and thieves.
As for the fulani ignorant jest- you make me laugh.
The fulanis have rampaged yorubaland for centuries right from the time of usman dan fodio, raping and pillaging all their way through afonjaland.
How do you think islam came to afonjaland and caused you to lose Ilorin to the fulanis? You know nothing , you dumb, ugly afonja bonobo.
Even very recently, there have been various bloody skirmishes with Fulanis throughout afonjaland and to be fair the entire southern Nigeria.
Fulani incursion into igboland is a very recent criminality, and is being facilitated under the cover of one naijeria.
The moment Nigeria stops existing, the fulanis would ofcourse as a matter of necessity restricted their attacks to their regular customers from history - afonjaland.[/b]

, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:
"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King
and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient
town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their
filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places
and all these people by imposing Islam on them by
force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and
most of them chose the Koran..."

The Yolobas are funny set of people.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by 2016v2017: 12:51am On Mar 06, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I have said it before and I will say it again and again and again.

The Yorubas really need to get more aggressive like the Igbos in demanding for a restructured Nigeria. You do not get anything tangible speaking to media demanding A or B and expecting a listening ear for a stubborn people like the North.

The northerners have used their military prowess 2ru coup and counter coup to consolidate political and military advantage in Nigeria. quite unfortunate the country has refused to work.

If Yorubas understand what they have, they will not be longing for a united Nigeria. Insulting IPOB members is simply a display of Ignorance. I have started hearing rumors on Northern moves to frustrate Osinbajo. This is the problem with Nigeria.

The only way is for Igbos and Yorubas to sue for a break up. I bet you, the North will call for a round table discussion, their best bet will be a restructured Nigeria.

You cannot sell at a good bargain if you do not place your price high. Especially when trying to sell to an sturbon aroro customer.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by xelly: 5:43am On Mar 06, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
Where were you sir when Jonathan was President? You did not think of restructuring then? Kwantinou. Meanwhile KSA music on repeat

Does it matter who becomes president before one ask for restructure? Meaning you will ask for Nigeria to be restructured if Buhari is no longer the president? Meaning we obviously need to restructure but because of our selfish interest of who is in power we don't want to.

The best thing is to restructure Nigeria now or it breaks into fractions
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by ShootToKill: 6:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Btruth:
.....I wondered if this Nigeria will ever be united?

See as my people were lashing out on each others just like the Israelites in the bible.

God save Nigeria. cry

How can God save a wicked entity where injustice thrives. That's blasphemy.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by ZombieKilla: 6:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Nazeren:
Nnamdi Kanu cannot lead the pack. Is it that one that looks like someone that has a contagious disease. It's worthy that you wake up from your trance, Sir. I am Yoruba and I support Biafraudd.

Why call it a fraud... Something u support
You guys have serious issues
Believe me
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by idrmdk: 6:57am On Mar 06, 2017
ZombieKilla:
Hahaha They don't disappoint A typical Yoruba Muslim spotted
fayose is there President (nonsense)
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Huddler:
They are tired of this country too. But it is too late cos we must enjoy one nigeria together.
At least not frustrated like Flattys
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by centboy123456(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2017
5starmilitant:
So if them say make animals wey get horn come outside, chicken go still follow?

Mtcheewwww, afonjas breaking out of one Nigeria is MI(mission impossible).

lol so chicken nor get horn guy u funny nor be small
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by alaskido(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2017
No way. Na now the scale fall off from una eyes. Afonjas. I will never forget what AWOLOWO did during the civil war.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I have said it before and I will say it again and again and again.

The Yorubas really need to get more aggressive like the Igbos in demanding for a restructured Nigeria.

The only way is for Igbos and Yorubas to sue for a break up. I bet you, the North will call for a round table discussion, their best bet will be a restructured Nigeria.

You cannot sell at a good bargain if you do not place your price high. Especially when trying to sell to an sturbon aroro customer.

Perfectly said bro. I hope my people will listen to wise counsel.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by alaskido(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The Yoruba Christians want disintegration or regionalism but the Yoruba Muslims want anything that will keep them together with Northern Muslims.

If this is the case, then the Yoruba Muslims should join their brothers in faith up North to form a new country.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2017
How i wish some lower class hopist yorubas only knew that few weeks ago yoruba elder states men from all yoruba states and beyond converged in ekiti to hold a very very indoor closed meeting on how the yoruba republic will come into play,he did'nt even want to show my oga the video it was too classified but he sure did show us the yoruba currency of which the 100? note was the highest,did'nt have time for punctuations sory
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by kjhova(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
cheruv:

Am sure the guy you quoted would be laughing at your feeble attempt to pull wool over his eyes grin

Glad to hear him laugh. Better that than to see him foaming in the mouth with hatred.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by omoharry(f): 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
almarthins:

U did DAT in the 60s, what was the result? The only reason u pple are shouting Biafra!!! Was because u lost out in the last election. If it were possible for u pple u will use force on any body who doesn't support gej.
Election is over and you guys won..but what haa your party done with the mandate given to them? excuses upon excuses..listen..the election is overs and there is hardship in the land..the youth have to stop all these necessary tribal/political party e-war because it will not take your guys anywhere..what have you benefited from these chest beating and unnecessary bravado..nothing..we call ourselves leaders of tomorrow but we behave like bunch morons..this is why all these old hags will continue to rule us while we the youth will remain and caged in our world of poverty and misery.Nigeria youths, please GROW UP.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by TexasR: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Story
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by almarthins(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
omoharry:
Election is over and you guys won..but what haa your party done with the mandate given to them? excuses upon excuses..listen..the election is overs and there is hardship in the land..the youth have to stop all these necessary tribal/political party e-war because it will not take your guys anywhere..what have you benefited from these chest beating and unnecessary bravado..nothing..we call ourselves leaders of tomorrow but we behave like bunch morons..this is why all these old hags will continue to rule us while we the youth will remain and caged in our world of poverty and misery.Nigeria youths, please GROW UP.

Hehehe hehehe...
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by cheruv: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
kjhova:

Glad to hear him laugh. Better that than to see him foaming in the mouth with hatred.
Hahahahaha
You're very funny...at least am happy he learnt his lesson of never believing in Nigeria in a hard way.
Igbos who believe in one Nigeria are usually awoken with these kinda hard resets grin
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
jahsharon:

Please talk for you people not Yorubas. Let everyone bears his father's name. When Goatluck Jonathan gave you all the positions, you idiots did not ask for Biafra or restructuring, instead you looted our treasury. Now, that the table has turned against you criminals, you are now shouting fowl. You have wasted your time, you can never get it again. Your brother could not divide Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that, Your brother could not restructure Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that. You people must be mad as a result of the drugs you have been trafficking.

Yorubas have the Vice President, Ministers of power, Works, Housing, Information, Solid Minerals, Communications, Health, FIRS and several others. Even about 40% of capital projects in this year's budget through our son Raji Fashola. What else can we ask for? should we tell Buhari to give his wife to Tinubu to show that Yorubas are in charge? My friend, mind you business and go and die in your erosion savaged region.

you think the Yoruba's you mentioned cares for you? omo I keep saying that we need to get rid of all these politicians the Rawlings way and start afresh. this is nothing like who is in the cabinet, this system is not working. we will keep going around in circles.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by PresidentRich: 2:03am On Mar 07, 2017
Oo what a pity!...even the yoruba youths are now cowards to stand up for their Right because of fear of the Northerners.
You don't think about your unborn Children.

There is A prophecy declared by Nnamdi Kanu, that the yorubas will be enslave by the northerners After Biafra has left.
They will gain their Independence from the north, but it will long and torturous....
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by PresidentRich: 2:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Mr Adebanjo pls....kindly exclude us from your map we are for Biafra. Hey you can go with Benin not Warri-Urhobo and itksekiri don't belong to yoruba. you are seeking who you will suck dry.

For 56 years you forgot Delta, you joined muritala muhammad to conduct massacre in Delta, now you are including us in your map because you want to suck our oil to generate electricity for Lagos and the rest.

There is one thing certain About Nigeria, "nigeria is blessed, nigeria is blessed" who made nigeria blessed? GOD And where is that blessing coming from? From Delta, Cross-Rivers, Imo, Rivers,Abia Bayelsa,Akwa-Ibom and Anambra(the new oil rich state). Please come to all this states that are oil producing states and see how dilapidated they are. But when you go to Lagos(just found oil recently. well we've not seen a tanker carry kero from there talkmore of fuel)and the rest you will be thrilled.

NOBODY SHOULD DECEIVE ANYBODY, REGION OR TRIBE....if we are to build nigeria to be great, the time is now.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Kingspin(m): 5:24am On Mar 07, 2017
jahsharon:

Please talk for you people not Yorubas. Let everyone bears his father's name. When Goatluck Jonathan gave you all the positions, you idiots did not ask for Biafra or restructuring, instead you looted our treasury. Now, that the table has turned against you criminals, you are now shouting fowl. You have wasted your time, you can never get it again. Your brother could not divide Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that, Your brother could not restructure Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that. You people must be mad as a result of the drugs you have been trafficking.

Yorubas have the Vice President, Ministers of power, Works, Housing, Information, Solid Minerals, Communications, Health, FIRS and several others. Even about 40% of capital projects in this year's budget through our son Raji Fashola. What else can we ask for? should we tell Buhari to give his wife to Tinubu to show that Yorubas are in charge? My friend, mind you business and go and die in your erosion savaged region.
Biafra have exited long before Jonathan came to power and was active during his time in office. In fact, the radio biafra predicted then that Jonathan will lose the 2015 election and talked ill about the man always. So stop talking from your anus and get the real fact. The point remains the same Nigeria should be restructured to suit every body equal or separation. Is two good factors.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Sogold: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Touch not Yoruba's and do Oduduwa Republic no harm. I thank God for Yoruba status in Nigeria. I have not seen any tribe or ethnic group in Nigeria that speaks without mentioning Yoruba. Check Nigeria flag and discover Yoruba is the white (peace) part of it. Being peaceful does not make us timid. Be careful!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Speaks On Boko Haram Killing 100 Soldiers. Nigerians React / 9th House: Meet Gbajabiamila’s Men (and Women) / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.