Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo (35528 Views)

MKO Abiola: Why Buhari’s Declaration Doesn’t Impress Yorubas – Adebanjo / "Aso Rock Juju Has Turned Osinbajo To A Devil" - Ayo Adebanjo / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by almarthins(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
thuggCheetah:
lol...na true grin
Intelligence my sole cheesy

U did DAT in the 60s, what was the result? The only reason u pple are shouting Biafra!!! Was because u lost out in the last election. If it were possible for u pple u will use force on any body who doesn't support gej.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by femolii: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Osus are finish now omg
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:

Coward you are cheesy cheesy
that is proof that I am Yoruba like u
U think im lieing I don't know y grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Skybee1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:

Please talk for you people not Yorubas. Let everyone bears his father's name. When Goatluck Jonathan gave you all the positions, you idiots did not ask for Biafra or restructuring, instead you looted our treasury. Now, that the table has turned against you criminals, you are now shouting fowl. You have wasted your time, you can never get it again. Your brother could not divide Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that, Your brother could not restructure Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that. You people must be mad as a result of the drugs you have been trafficking.

Yorubas have the Vice President, Ministers of power, Works, Housing, Information, Solid Minerals, Communications, Health, FIRS and several others. Even about 40% of capital projects in this year's budget through our son Raji Fashola. What else can we ask for? should we tell Buhari to give his wife to Tinubu to show that Yorubas are in charge? My friend, mind you business and go and die in your erosion savaged region.
sowi u av a dead brain

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by maynation(f): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
thuggCheetah:
that is proof that I am Yoruba like u
U think im lieing I don't know y grin

Honestly, everything about you speaks volumes of Igbo. Your Twofaced nature coupled with ur 'act before you reason' attitude cheesy cheesy.

I obviously understand why you wouldn't claim your root cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Skybee1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

Reading your comment shows the level of ignorance that still exist in Nigeria.
First who told you I was personally happy that Johnathan failed to restructure Nigeria?
The political class who benefit from the treasury are comfortable with the status quo. Do you see any of them as members of IPOB? But has the poor masses been benefited? NO.

Second, you don't know the meaning of budget. For your information, only about 30% of budget if not less has been implemented in Nigeria in the last 15 years. Ikeja electricity just announced 1month power outage, go and check the money budgeted for power.

Do you think my comment is out of hatred for Yorubas? You have an elder state man who know Nigerian history more than you calling for a break and a baby like you is here talking gibberish. What happens when Yoruba's lose their positions in future elections? You will start protest for restructuring?

Wisdom is indeed not cheap. Should we always use Lagos progress to judge events in Nigeria? What of other states where people are suffering. In fact I'm sorry for u.
Dnt blame him he is a stupid coward, he shld continue to lick Aboki rotten ass,who cares.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:

Honestly, everything about you speaks volumes of Igbo. Your Twofaced nature coupled with ur 'act before you reason' attitude cheesy cheesy.

I obviously understand why you wouldn't claim your root cheesy grin
wtf
U are guilty of everything ur accusing me of
Your hypocrisy is almost funny
Jeez
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by maynation(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
thuggCheetah:
wtf
U are guilty of everything ur accusing me of
Your hypocrisy is almost funny
Jeez
you have absolutely nothing else to offer. Do go learn how to pronounce 'parallelogram' just to keep YOU busy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:
you have absolutely nothing else to offer. Do go learn how to pronounce 'parallelogram' just to keep YOU busy cheesy
whatever
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by cheruv: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
kjhova:

My brother,

As you said you have been away from the country for a while, I'd cut you some slack and go easy on you.

Mr. Ayo Adebanjo is an elder. That he is a statesman is presently debatable as he has aligned with the minority opinion in Yoruba consciousness for some years now. I don't think he is in the position to speak on behalf of more than 40million Yorubas at home and in diaspora.

To your quote that Nigeria "is the worst nation under God", that is so untrue and loaded with your personal bitterness towards the nation. What is the parameters with which you adjudge this country as the worst? Is it economics or human capital index?

I know that this same rhetoric has been mouthed by Daniel Kanu and his IPOB gang of loosers whom you suggested have some reasonable sense to their cause. To me, IPOB is a hate group and has no reason to its cause. They also resort to fake history to justify their cause by suggesting a Jewish link to the Igbo people and by drafting many other ethnicities into their proposed Biafran project.

Should Yorubas and/or other ethnic groups sue for independence in the future, it will not be heralded by opportunists like Mr. Adebanjo else it is DOA.

Agitation for self determination, be it for Igbos, Yorubas or any other ethnicity, stands better chance of success if spearheaded by reasonable and sound minds and if themed on mutual understanding and common sense. All these hate from IPOB can only lead to a self destructive war at the end of which Nigeria may still remain one country again, to the damnation of the innocent dead while Kanu hauls ass to Cote d'Ivoire like one bearded guy did in 1970!
After trying to sound reasonable, you still ended up showing your hatred for the Great Igbo nation

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by cstr55: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:
The parasitic flat heads staying among us are the ritualists not my Yoruba brothers undecided
Then you obviously don't know your coneheaded afonja brothers. cheesy
There is an 89% chance your afonja brother especially a spouse would either attempt to use you for rituals or defile your children.
Ignore my warning at your own peril. The facts are there to prove it.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by maynation(f): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
thuggCheetah:
whatever
a pained looser you are. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by hacmond(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ori e ti dark! And you sef get papa?

jahsharon:
No, don't get him wrong. What he meant is that he and his fellow elder thiefmen that collected millions from Goatluck Jonathan for the 2015 elections are ready to run away with their families if and when Buhari comes for them. OLD FOOL.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by hacmond(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ori e ti daru!And you sef get papa?

jahsharon:
No, don't get him wrong. What he meant is that he and his fellow elder thiefmen that collected millions from Goatluck Jonathan for the 2015 elections are ready to run away with their families if and when Buhari comes for them. OLD FOOL.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:
a pained looser you are. cheesy grin
jeez
Must u reply everything?
I even thought u've gone to finger urself for d nyt angry
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by maynation(f): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
cstr55:

Then you obviously don't know your coneheaded afonja brothers. cheesy
There is an 89% chance your afonja brother especially a spouse would either attempt to use you for rituals or defile your children.
Ignore my warning at your own peril. The facts are there to prove it.
lol. Glad it's 89% cheesy cheesy.
There is 99% chance a flat headed Nyamiri would end up being a scammer, bandit, rogue, drug lord and many more and will end up dying like rat when nemesis catch up with him/her. Funny enough, if anyone of them misses this designed path, he/she will end up hacked /raped to death by fulani herdsmen. Obviously, dying horribly has been a most since the day of Ojukwu the coward cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by maynation(f): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
thuggCheetah:
jeez
Must u reply everything?
I even thought u've gone to finger urself for d nyt angry
are you done learning to pronounce ' parallelogram ' cheesy cheesy grin??

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:
are you done learning to pronounce ' parallelogram ' cheesy cheesy grin??
yah undecided
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by bundle33: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nonsense u can only speak for urself,we yoruba are not dormant so we know the truth and we can speak for ourself....liar
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by cstr55: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:
lol. Glad it's 89% cheesy cheesy.
There is 99% chance a flat headed Nyamiri would end up being a scammer, bandit, rogue, drug lord and many more and will end up dying like rat when nemesis catch up with him/her. Funny enough, if anyone of them misses this designed path, he/she will end up hacked /raped to death by fulani herdsmen. Obviously, dying horribly has been a most since the day of Ojukwu the coward cheesy grin
[b]The bolded are the specialty of your brothers.
The constitute the greatest threat to Nigerian image in the western hemisphere- the developed world. Though I know you have not gone beyond the back-waters of oshogbo, so your ignorance is understandable.
Drugs is bad, but Nigerians are far from the largest players in the Drug business globally. But Nigerians though are the greatest online scammers and fraudsters in the world, thanks to your afonja brothers.
These brothers of yours are responsible for Nigeria's most dreadful image- Fraudsters and thieves.
As for the fulani ignorant jest- you make me laugh.
The fulanis have rampaged yorubaland for centuries right from the time of usman dan fodio, raping and pillaging all their way through afonjaland.
How do you think islam came to afonjaland and caused you to lose Ilorin to the fulanis? You know nothing , you dumb, ugly afonja bonobo.
Even very recently, there have been various bloody skirmishes with Fulanis throughout afonjaland and to be fair the entire southern Nigeria.
Fulani incursion into igboland is a very recent criminality, and is being facilitated under the cover of one naijeria.
The moment Nigeria stops existing, the fulanis would ofcourse as a matter of necessity restricted their attacks to their regular customers from history - afonjaland.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Skubidude(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
kingzizzy:

You could be right. When Igbos left Nigeria for Biafra, Nigeria came to fight for 3 years to bring Igbos back into Nigeria

If Yorubas leave Nigeria, nobody is going to fight to bring them back as no one considers them important.

One word... EPIC

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by tifany89(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
5starmilitant:
So if them say make animals wey get horn come outside, chicken go still follow?

Mtcheewwww, afonjas breaking out of one Nigeria is MI(mission impossible).
Anytime I see this small boy pics, I go just burst laugh

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZombieKilla:
Yorubas are the chief proponents of one Nigeria ..... They can't survive alone, like a leach they need a host.. Doubt me

Open a biafran thread now and see them invade it like their lives depends on it
Begging for unity.....

Even a Yoruba have openly said he will rather die than see nnamdi kanu set free to fight for the biafran freedom
I wonder what my people benefit from the entity called Nigeria.

We will be better off with Oodua Republic
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Dedetwo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
These people got loud mouths.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Blasted. Busted. You're my guy.

jahsharon:

Please talk for you people not Yorubas. Let everyone bears his father's name. When Goatluck Jonathan gave you all the positions, you idiots did not ask for Biafra or restructuring, instead you looted our treasury. Now, that the table has turned against you criminals, you are now shouting fowl. You have wasted your time, you can never get it again. Your brother could not divide Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that, Your brother could not restructure Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that. You people must be mad as a result of the drugs you have been trafficking.

Yorubas have the Vice President, Ministers of power, Works, Housing, Information, Solid Minerals, Communications, Health, FIRS and several others. Even about 40% of capital projects in this year's budget through our son Raji Fashola. What else can we ask for? should we tell Buhari to give his wife to Tinubu to show that Yorubas are in charge? My friend, mind you business and go and die in your erosion savaged region.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
OLASUNKONMI:

THE SO CALL......AGO ADEBANJO .....IS NO BODY NEITHER IS HE RECOGNISE NOR A SPOKE PERSON FOR THE YORUBA. RACE.HE STATEMENT IS UNFORTUNATE AND HIS VIEWS DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT OF YORUBA PEOPLE.

HE VS BREAK AWAY FROM NIGERIA WITH HIS FAMILY IF HE SHOW WISHES..HE IS MISGUIDED POLITICAL OPPORTUNIST ...A THOUGHTLESS ELDER IN SOCIETY WHO ARE BENT ON DISTABILIZING THIS COUNTRY.

ASK ....WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR YORUBA YOUGHT?LET ALONE HIS FAMILY.
HE IS IRRELEVANT IN SOCIETY ....AND IS JUST SEAKING. FOR CHEAP POLITICLE RECOGNITION.

GOD. ....PUNISH YOYYOY shocked
Why are you shouting like a kid? That man is old enough to be your grandfather. You call yourself Sunkanmi and you have no respect. Are you saying Yorubas can't stay on their own without attachment. We are big enough as a nation
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu cannot lead the pack. Is it that one that looks like someone that has a contagious disease. It's worthy that you wake up from your trance, Sir. I am Yoruba and I support Biafraudd.

ZombieKilla:
Yorubas are the chief proponents of one Nigeria ..... They can't survive alone, like a leach they need a host.. Doubt me

Open a biafran thread now and see them invade it like their lives depends on it
Begging for unity.....

Even a Yoruba have openly said he will rather die than see nnamdi kanu set free to fight for the biafran freedom
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
subsurface:
With all these comments of recent from SW leaders.. I think something is happening underground..

Its looking like there may be a plan to remove Prof. Osibanjo incase Buhari fails to return alive...

Hmmmm
Guy, you are very observant; and you pay attention to details.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Kaysalas(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

lol free lessons on what? how to lose 3 million of your people and run away to a foreign land? have you guys broken out of Nigeria yet?
grin grin grin shocked cool shocked
TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:

This is exactly why Nigeria is disunited. I, we, me, us, you etc etc. Where is the love O strange bedfellows?
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Bakrabas: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
I wonder why some people are suffering from historical hemispherectomy...

Please who is Afonja?

How did Afonja represent the Yooba tribe?

dreamwords:
Which of the Yoruba's do you mean
Because afonjas don't believe in secession ,
In fact they don't believe that self determination is a legal right of individuals
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Bakrabas: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
I wonder why some people are suffering from historical hemispherectomy...

Please who is Afonja?

How did Afonja represent the Yooba tribe?

dreamwords:
Which of the Yoruba's do you mean
Because afonjas don't believe in secession ,
In fact they don't believe that self determination is a legal right of individuals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote / Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.