Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo (35529 Views)

MKO Abiola: Why Buhari’s Declaration Doesn’t Impress Yorubas – Adebanjo / "Aso Rock Juju Has Turned Osinbajo To A Devil" - Ayo Adebanjo / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by ceejay80s(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
What are they waiting for
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by michoim(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
What is the value of Yorubas to Nigeria apart from hypocrisy and betrayal...I beg they should break and go away quickly.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by chiedu7: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
freeborn76:

I pray Biafra is declared so that we can breathe

Na una dey fear us leaving cheesy

arowstev2000:

Pained criminal

We be criminal una come dey beg us not to leave, grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by anonimi: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Adminisher:
Chief Adebanjo, speak for yourself. Please try to grow past this Tinubu issue, the thing is still worrying you.

The JagaBandit Asiwaju Asiwere is a sell out who has abandoned us into slavery by the "owners of Naijeriya" embarassed cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2508658_oroagba_jpeg0abfc12dc92c58919137322247296662

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Chiefwandungu(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rubbish!! It's now that there ready to breakaway abi? In "67 right befire the storm when Late Awolowo flew to Enugu, he met with Ojukwu and promised thay if the Ibos go, then the Yoruba will follow. The rest is history. Cowards!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Outofsync(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nahh, he's just seeking attention.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by chloedogie(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Job 32:4-8. All these old papas self but I've learnt never to speak against age but the rate at which all ds old folks are just wishing this country bad is alarming. As they are speaking, we the younger ones too will be speaking positive things to this great nation Nigeria. We are ONE and we will with the love of God and respect we have for each other be a great one nation. UNITY is our keyword. God bless NIgeria.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by OLASUNKONMI(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
djevino:

source:
https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-ready-to-break-away-from-nigeria-elder-statesman-adebanjo.234369/

THE SO CALL......AGO ADEBANJO .....IS NO BODY NEITHER IS HE RECOGNISE NOR A SPOKE PERSON FOR THE YORUBA. RACE.HE STATEMENT IS UNFORTUNATE AND HIS VIEWS DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT OF YORUBA PEOPLE.

HE VS BREAK AWAY FROM NIGERIA WITH HIS FAMILY IF HE SHOW WISHES..HE IS MISGUIDED POLITICAL OPPORTUNIST ...A THOUGHTLESS ELDER IN SOCIETY WHO ARE BENT ON DISTABILIZING THIS COUNTRY.

ASK ....WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR YORUBA YOUGHT?LET ALONE HIS FAMILY.
HE IS IRRELEVANT IN SOCIETY ....AND IS JUST SEAKING. FOR CHEAP POLITICLE RECOGNITION.

GOD. ....PUNISH YOYYOY shocked
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Outofsync(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chiefwandungu:
Rubbish!! It's now that there ready to breakaway abi? In "67 right befire the storm when Late Awolowo flew to Enugu, he met with Ojukwu and promised thay if the Ibos go, then the Yoruba will follow. The rest is history. Cowards!

What sort of riddiculous lie is this

Now you see why they call you lie-pod.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by freeborn76(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
chiedu7:

Na una dey fear us leaving cheesy

We be criminal una come dey beg us not to leave, grin

Beg una? Keep deceiving yourselves...some of us are actually fasting and praying for you guys to buzz off!
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Dino98: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:

Please talk for you people not Yorubas. Let everyone bears his father's name. When Goatluck Jonathan gave you all the positions, you idiots did not ask for Biafra or restructuring, instead you looted our treasury. Now, that the table has turned against you criminals, you are now shouting fowl. You have wasted your time, you can never get it again. Your brother could not divide Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that, Your brother could not restructure Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that. You people must be mad as a result of the drugs you have been trafficking.

Yorubas have the Vice President, Ministers of power, Works, Housing, Information, Solid Minerals, Communications, Health, FIRS and several others. Even about 40% of capital projects in this year's budget through our son Raji Fashola. What else can we ask for? should we tell Buhari to give his wife to Tinubu to show that Yorubas are in charge? My friend, mind you business and go and die in your erosion savaged region.

You are retarded.... "Your brother"....from all the rubbish you just wrote...you lack sense

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by goodgood2(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Iamwrath:
Says some Edyotic so called Elders , this man's view does not Represent that of Yorubas he's just ranting
Who told you? E dey pain you?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Buharimustgo: 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:

Please talk for you people not Yorubas. Let everyone bears his father's name. When Goatluck Jonathan gave you all the positions, you idiots did not ask for Biafra or restructuring, instead you looted our treasury. Now, that the table has turned against you criminals, you are now shouting fowl. You have wasted your time, you can never get it again. Your brother could not divide Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that, Your brother could not restructure Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that. You people must be mad as a result of the drugs you have been trafficking.

Yorubas have the Vice President, Ministers of power, Works, Housing, Information, Solid Minerals, Communications, Health, FIRS and several others. Even about 40% of capital projects in this year's budget through our son Raji Fashola. What else can we ask for? should we tell Buhari to give his wife to Tinubu to show that Yorubas are in charge? My friend, mind you business and go and die in your erosion savaged region.

I feel for who laboured and paid all ur fees through school

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by OLASUNKONMI(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
chloedogie:
Job 32:4-8. All these old papas self but I've learnt never to speak against age but the rate at which all ds old folks are just wishing this country bad is alarming. As they are speaking, we the younger ones too will be speaking positive things to this great nation Nigeria. We are ONE and we will with the love of God and respect we have for each other be a great one nation. UNITY is our keyword. God bless NIgeria.

CORRECT MAN.GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by bejite: 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
You just won the award for the most senseless post of the day. Congrats.
jahsharon:

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by kingzizzy: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Most Yorubas still think Ojukwu was a fool for fighting for freedom.

So how will Yorubas breakout of Nigeria if they th8nk that Igbos who have done it before are fools.

Yorubas dont have what it takes to breakout of Nigeria, they should first approach Igbos and ask for free lessons in self determination 101

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by LordOfNaira: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
djevino:

source:
https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-ready-to-break-away-from-nigeria-elder-statesman-adebanjo.234369/

He sniffed yam flour and immediately saw himself as the spokesperson of the Yorubas.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Adebowale89(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:

someone like you is why I love to be a Yoruba.

ariwo ko! you put senses inside that guy dumb.skull

adebanjo is not recognise because we have one voice in my land not individual voice as massob we dem will be talking, ipob will be negating it

this is why Hausa's keep ruling us coz they have one voice

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by oluamid(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
I can't speak for all Yorubas (mine is just a single opinion) but I'm surprised at how people on this forum take these kind of stories serious. One man says one thing and immediately he speaks for all Yorubas? Lol. I mean, one man speak for more than 30 million people? Get real boss.

The mass of the Yoruba people which I'm one of don't need to speak too much. They act. If there needs to be a separate Yoruba nation from Nigeria today it won't be one man saying it. Till then, stop insulting a whole tribe because they refuse to support your ambitions. If you want to secede by all means do so. Stop dragging the Yoruba name into your dramas.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Proffdada: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I have said it before and I will say it again and again and again.

The Yorubas really need to get more aggressive like the Igbos in demanding for a restructured Nigeria. You do not get anything tangible speaking to media demanding A or B and expecting a listening ear for a stubborn people like the North.

The northerners have used their military prowess 2ru coup and counter coup to consolidate political and military advantage in Nigeria. quite unfortunate the country has refused to work.

If Yorubas understand what they have, they will not be longing for a united Nigeria. Insulting IPOB members is simply a display of Ignorance. I have started hearing rumors on Northern moves to frustrate Osinbajo. This is the problem with Nigeria.

The only way is for Igbos and Yorubas to sue for a break up. I bet you, the North will call for a round table discussion, their best bet will be a restructured Nigeria.

You cannot sell at a good bargain if you do not place your price high. Especially when trying to sell to an sturbon aroro customer.
also ,you cannot kill a mosquito on your testes. Yorubas will leave when decide to. We do more of strategic planning than blunt force
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
kingzizzy:
Most Yorubas still think Ojukwu was a fool for fighting for freedom.

So how will Yorubas breakout of Nigeria if they th8nk that Igbos who have done it before are fools.

Yorubas dont have what it takes to breakout of Nigeria, they should first approach Igbos and ask for free lessons in self determination 101

lol free lessons on what? how to lose 3 million of your people and run away to a foreign land? have you guys broken out of Nigeria yet?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by VanBommel(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
mmmustapha:
we ( Northerners ) will be very happy if that happened. apart from the mineral resources we have, our land is fertile, we rear animals. we supply about 80% of food to this country. goat, sheep, ram, cow, donkey and horse all comes from us. what we only get from other regions are crude oil, red oil, colanut, banana, plantain and pawpaw. we are ready for that, let there be biafra, oduduwa and arewa Republics.
come on shet up! angry which foolish desert is fertile??

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
shamecurls:

You forgot to also mention that they re your Masters!
masters??...lmfao....u wish grin
..keep trying to deceive urself

There is no harm in wishing grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Arsasee(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I have said it before and I will say it again and again and again.

The Yorubas really need to get more aggressive like the Igbos in demanding for a restructured Nigeria. You do not get anything tangible speaking to media demanding A or B and expecting a listening ear for a stubborn people like the North.

The northerners have used their military prowess 2ru coup and counter coup to consolidate political and military advantage in Nigeria. quite unfortunate the country has refused to work.

If Yorubas understand what they have, they will not be longing for a united Nigeria. Insulting IPOB members is simply a display of Ignorance. I have started hearing rumors on Northern moves to frustrate Osinbajo. This is the problem with Nigeria.

The only way is for Igbos and Yorubas to sue for a break up. I bet you, the North will call for a round table discussion, their best bet will be a restructured Nigeria.

You cannot sell at a good bargain if you do not place your price high. Especially when trying to sell to an sturbon aroro customer.

God bless the Womb that brought you forth. May you see goodness all the days of your life. You have said well

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

lol free lessons on what? how to lose 3 million of your people and run away to a foreign land? have you guys broken out of Nigeria yet?
my fellow Yoruba Muslim coward stop asking wrong questions
D question should be " have they stopped fighting for Biafra??"

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Proffdada:
also ,you cannot kill a mosquito on your testes. Yorubas will leave when decide to. We do more of strategic planning than blunt force
haha
Na so dem dey talk

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by swazpedro(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
I pity the Yoruba's if obj goes... Una no go get anybody to talk for Una..

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
freeborn76:

Beg una? Keep deceiving yourselves...some of us are actually fasting and praying for you guys to buzz off!
last time that were trying to "buzz off"
Was it not our awolowo dat personally made sure dey stayed back in Nigeria?
Our Yoruba brains sef ehn grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote / Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.