Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (715 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by Cockyzy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2009
What your fears when it comes to sexuality?have you ever being tom peep at,approached by flasher or had an encounter with nympho.hv u experience any of this situationS & how did you handle it?let talk.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2009
Are you writing a project
some people's curiosity never ceases to amaze me
Re: What Would You Do? by Strz(f): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2009
Nothing you said made sense.
Re: What Would You Do? by Cockyzy(m): 4:31am On Dec 15, 2009
@poster: stuff like this happen:i had a friend who was chased by a flasher.let me know your encounter,if any?
Re: What Would You Do? by MsDiva1(f): 4:38am On Dec 15, 2009
You were the poster dumbass lol.
Re: What Would You Do? by Cockyzy(m): 4:48am On Dec 15, 2009
@Ms Diva: you carry vexation wake up from sleep.you just join NL YOU WAN CUM DEY FORM SADIST.THEM Born you with my thread,if u no like am waka pass,i no beg u!
Re: What Would You Do? by MsDiva1(f): 4:59am On Dec 15, 2009
Again nothing you said made sense but stay mad at me gay lol.
Re: What Would You Do? by Akebulan: 5:01am On Dec 15, 2009
this is too funny. i laughed so hard. lol

Okay, yes, i've had an experience with a sex addict who unsuprisingly, was also a peeping tom. This person was quite busy, yes lol. Anyway, it ended because the whole thing gets old after a while. An addiction, consumes. And this case was no different, it literally consumed this said person's life and I just could not take it anymore.
Re: What Would You Do? by Pweety4me(f): 5:12am On Dec 15, 2009
@Post God 4bid bad tin. . . lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do? by Cockyzy(m): 5:49am On Dec 15, 2009
Girls like Ms Diva have countless behavioural disorder.why cant you post a thread?aint you a dumbass?you more crazy than sane.kiss my azz,u gona love da taste.haha! If u drop a response i take i will take u a zombie.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Living With Your Fiance ? / Serious Question / How Do I Keep To A Long Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.