Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Why Do Ladies Feel This Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Feel This Way (4673 Views)

Why Do Ladies Feel Inferior And Worthless More Than Guys? / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Raydans: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:

Raydans go to church.

Am on the altar about to give one sweet testimony.
That in all you were not heartbroken cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by TuneChi369(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
Go to church. This is sunday
u u are not in church I'll tell Daddy for you. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by metallisc(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:
Normally I don't like someone giving me tfare. My ex I had to teach him that. If u give me money with your hand that means u should be ready to part with 3k. Then when I visit I always tell him to drop me himself. But when I know he will not be able to he will drop me close to my house. Then I will collect what I want from the wallet as tfare. But when I collect myself I collect little like 1k sef. But if u give me that with ur hand i wont collect cos i find it very insulting like i cant afford myfare. when he noticed that abt me he become very free with his wallet. Even when we are going to buy stuffs like take away from the eatery he doesn't give me money. He gives me the wallet and when I am done I return what ever. It was like that until devil entered and scattered the relationship. Oooo I remember those good times we were happier then than when it became very rosy

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by metallisc(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2017
Slimzjoe:

There was no Devil...N!gga realised you where a liability

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by jmichlins(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:
[/quote][quote author=Slimzjoe post=54285669]

There was no Devil...N!gga realised you where a liability
you guys are a$$ holes. Girl speaks the truth una begin yarn dust. Haven't you guys being in a wonderful relationship that looks to be heading somewhere and just like that something happens which you can't explain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Ghokes(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:
Normally I don't like someone giving me tfare. My ex I had to teach him that. If u give me money with your hand that means u should be ready to part with 3k. Then when I visit I always tell him to drop me himself. But when I know he will not be able to he will drop me close to my house. Then I will collect what I want from the wallet as tfare. But when I collect myself I collect little like 1k sef. But if u give me that with ur hand i wont collect cos i find it very insulting like i cant afford myfare. when he noticed that abt me he become very free with his wallet. Even when we are going to buy stuffs like take away from the eatery he doesn't give me money. He gives me the wallet and when I am done I return what ever. It was like that until devil entered and scattered the relationship. Oooo I remember those good times we were happier then than when it became very rosy

Interesting
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Raydans: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
jmichlins:
you guys are a$$ holes. Girl speaks the truth una begin yarn dust. Haven't you guys being in a wonderful relationship that looks to be heading somewhere and just like that something happens which you can't explain
What is this one saying undecided undecided
That is not sweet in his mouth angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by thowbie7ven(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Raydans:

Maybe he later realized you were not bringing anything to the table than your cherry
Cherry...you mean agbalumo??...just kidding
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by LePrezident(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:

Ok since u want to hear gist. I work and I am very independent. We parted cos for me I didn't want to be involved in some sorts. Which I made clear at the verly start of the relationship he agreed. If I am a liability he won't keep coming back. But then my mind is not really there anymore.

Picture or adunbilivit
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by patosky3310(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:

Ok since u want to hear gist. I work and I am very independent. We parted cos for me I didn't want to be involved in some sorts. Which I made clear at the verly start of the relationship he agreed. If I am a liability he won't keep coming back. But then my mind is not really there anymore.

My dear, u don't have to explain ur actions or urself to this negative-minded people over here. They are for sure not better than u if u get their own stories. Your actions show that you are noble. Keep it up.
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by torqque7(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:

Lol. Thank God in all I don't get heart broken That is my strength grin

Story for the gods..you don't sound like someone who isn't heartbroken..you sound like you want him back but as usual women with their pride and pretence grin..Anyway so are you saying you are single now?
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Raydans: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Cherry...you mean agbalumo??...just kidding
Yea agbalumo ato orombo grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Raydans: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
torqque7:

Story for the gods..you don't sound like someone who isn't heartbroken..you sound like you want him back but as usual women with their pride and pretence grin..Anyway so are you saying you are single now?
That space is occupied already baba wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by torqque7(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Raydans:

That space is occupied already baba wink

Lol occupied by who?you? ;Dbad guy hihihi no worry na question I just ask besides I no de follow girls online,flirt with them yeah sometimes but nothing more so av fun brother wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Raydans: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
torqque7:

Lol occupied by who?you? ;Dbad guy hihihi no worry na question I just ask besides I no de follow girls online,flirt with them yeah sometimes but nothing more so av fun brother wink
Na joke o. Lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by lastclaire4(f): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
torqque7:

No I am not. He still invited me for the val celebration he had with his friends. I turned it down and he still offered to come pick me up but I just told him I was already with my friends eating and drinking. Cos to me what made us have that crack will still come up again with time. I am sure if u were to be in my position u would ve jumped at it right? Common tell me the truth.
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by torqque7(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:

No I am not. He still invited me for the val celebration he had with his friends. I turned it down and he still offered to come pick me up but I just told him I was already with my friends eating and drinking. Cos to me what made us have that crack will still come up again with time. I am sure if u were to be in my position u would ve jumped at it right? Common tell me the truth.

Lol jumped at it?sha it depends on why we broke up if I was the person who called it off for some reason then I'll not jump at an opportunity to makeup..But I can relate to what you saying tho. I broke up with someone I loved and even got engaged to,but along the line I had to end it,we were in touch for a while sha but the reasons I ended it was still going to be a problem to me so I cudnt go back.
Anyway you still ddnt answer my question o;does that mean you are single or you are in some kind of relationship? ;Dpardon my curiosity but I bet some people here would want to know your status,you know you can't afford to spend next year's valentines with same friend again as you did this year wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by mctowel01: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
You sef too like free things.
Its not free, its mutual
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Greenbullet(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2017
mctowel01:

Its not free, its mutual
mutual what ? Nigga better pay up, my girl comes thrice a week , leaves with nothing less than 5k, until I come reason say d money too big cut am to 3k ,2k for sub .
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by mctowel01: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Greenbullet:
mutual what ? Nigga better pay up, my girl comes thrice a week , leaves with nothing less than 5k, until I come reason say d money too big cut am to 3k ,2k for sub .
Lol... Sometimes you wonder what you get in return
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Greenbullet(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2017
mctowel01:

Lol... Sometimes you wonder what you get in return
singlet and inner shorts. Looool. Naija galfrnd starter pack.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by NemzySeries(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
lastclaire4:
were can i find any of ur female relations? u must all b Gud
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
NemzySeries:

were can i find any of ur female relations? u must all b Gud

Hahahaahahahhaahahajahajajajahajajahajajajahahahahahahhaah cheesy cheesy grin gringrincheesy
You and this your pursuit for life partner.
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by NemzySeries(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Hahahaahahahhaahahajahajajajahajajahajajajahahahahahahhaah cheesy cheesy grin gringrincheesy
You and this your pursuit for life partner.
hehehehehehe.... so u follow me cum here.... pple qv bin advicing me to hookup n b serious
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by zeezeegal(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Still A Virgin... Dnt Knw Wat U Guys Re Talkin Abt
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by drewxx88(m): 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
lastclaire4:
Did you guys not try to fix things up cos ur relationship sounds like the ideal relationship... Sorry thou

(1) (2) (Reply)

#5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile / If Your Ex Prepares This Food For You, Will You Eat It? / Ladies What Would You Do If You Just Married And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.