Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* (7617 Views)

The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible / Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Empiree: 1:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by heybee72(m): 4:04am On Apr 18, 2017
proudafrogal:

every Christian reads the bible and the bible is not a good example on how to treat women.
I can boldly say. the Quran treat women as sex slaves...
Women are your fields, go (men) into your fields as you please” [Quran 2:223]

Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.'"

Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).'" In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'" These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.

Tabari Vol 9, Number 1754 - "Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves." From Muhammad's 'Farewell Sermon'.

I can quote more... Buh Lemme Just stop there...

NOW THE BIBLICAL VIEW OF WOMEN
God created the woman as a "helper" for the man:

The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." (NIV, Genesis 2:18)

As evidence of the equality of men and women, the Ten Commandments require children to honor both their father and mother:

"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the LORD your God gives you. (NAS, Exodus 20:12)

Paul affirmed the equality of all Christians. There was no difference based on birth, status or gender. All had the same privileges and blessings as children of God.

You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. (NIV, Galatians 3:26-29)

Also the proverbial virtuous woman.... Buh Lemme not dig into that....

My Bible says study to show thyself approved. Please study your religion and check if it's worth emulating.... I'd love to hear back from you...

1 Like

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by true2god: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Niyi53:

what else can appear to one who is himself lost in quest for this life and it's impurities than impurities! Even after beholding something beautiful without blemish, you aren't still able to see!
you need first to bring yourself out of the pit of hatred and enmity in which you have thrown yourself into, before you can begin to understand the true personality of the Holy Prophet pbuh.
there are many European scholars who have appreciated the personality of the Holy Prophet pbuh. take it or leave it.
As for miracle, he did show innumerable miracles which Jesus can never dare to compete with! And in this age, the one who has appeared as the second advent of Jesus, has even displayed more miracles than did Jesus christ, and he stated clearly that he was able to achieve this only by following Muhammad (saw)
I appreciate your PR job for Islam but will only be effective among people who are ignorant of Islam.

You talked about hate and I like that. The most hateful person on earth is Mohammed himself (Quran 98:6, 9:30, 8:60, 9:5, 5:51, 8:38, etc and sahih bukahri 4:52:196 & 220). If you have a full knowledge of the sunnah of your prophet you will understand what im talking about.

Besides, no sane European historian will speak well of Mohammed. Most Europeans compare Mohammed to Adolf Hitler. The Qur'an (written by Mohammed) has similarity to Meim Kaimp (written by Adolf Hitler).

On the issue of miracle, can you give a single miracle performed by Mohammed as written in the Quran?
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Haroun13(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Albeit, he healed Her, or didn't he?
The end justifies the means right?

His saying was that it was not yet time to for the gentiles do be ministered to. He had to first minister to the Israelites first before it would be time for the gentiles. Even at that, he still healed the gentile woman's child. When he resurrected, he made the below statement.

Mark 16:15

And he said unto them, Go ye into ALL THE WORLD, and preach the gospel to EVERY CREATURE.

A terrorist, sex maniac and a plagiarist is whom allah calls light. Allah is definitely Satan and not the God of the Bible. What is even clear about the Quran? A book that says the sun sets by entering into a mud?
Lack of intelligence.

Then your cousin must be an slowpoke to still be playing with dolls at 20yrs.
Then 90% of ladies must be "slowpokes".
What a shame. Deny the truth as much as you want.

Well, I believe you just said that as a way of lying to defend Islam's barbarism. Keep it up.
OK.

Since I was born, I ever never seen a sexually matured 6yr or 9yr old girl. Pls, stop lying to defend Islam.
Seems English is your problem. How could you have seen? Did you live in the 7th century? or in such early periods, or even in the early 19th century?

As for consent, what can a 6yr or 9yr old know about marriage and sex for her to give her consent?
I should ask you that question. You claimed she was immature, yet she knew she lost her virginity? How'd she know that if she was a "baby"?

If you, as old as you are, jokingly tell a 6yr old that she's your wife, she will either reject it or shy away from you. That's cos she finds it repugnant to be present with marital life, talk less of sex.
Why will I call anyone at all my wife when she isn't?
Anyway, an equivalent in this age will have to be older in numerical age.

Why do you think Muslim dominated northern Nigeria has a huge case of polio, crippled and blind people? It's because of their men always getting married to girls below 14yrs old, girls who ought to still be under their parents. These girls end up giving birth to weak children with poor bones cos they themselves are still babies who ought not to be in the business of child bearing cos they are not matured for such.
Then go and educate them. Islam doesn't support such, cause it's obvious the girls lack maturity.

Na wah o.
OK, apart from Mohammad, show me someone else in his time who got married to a newborn baby.
I don't anyone who got married to a new born baby.
But just so you know,
-Saint Augustine -350AD
Married a 10 year old
-King Richard II -1400AD
Married a 7 year old
-Henry VIII -1500AD
Married a 6 year old
-Please read your bible, Numbers 31:17-18
-According to catholic encyclopedia, "Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 when she married 99 year old Joseph"
-Before 1929, church of England ministers could marry 12 year olds in Britain.
-Before 1983, Catholic canon law permitted priests to marry off brides at the age of 12.
-In United states, in the state of Delaware in 1880, the
minimum age for marriage was 7 years old, and in California, it was 10 years.
-Even now, the marriage age for some states are;
12 in Massachusetts
13 in New Hampshire
14 in New York

You want me to waste my time flipping through the pages of that boring book? Even if I do, you will still call whatever verse i fish out not to be the authentic Hadith. No wah for una o.
Nice one. Using the fallacy of assumption to avoid an unfavorable argument.

You mean 6yr old girls use to have hot steaming sex in Mohammad's days?
Mohammad invented it
Hmm. From the way you say "hot steaming sex", seems like you've been reading your bible thoroughly.

You liars will still claim it's not an authentic hadith
You obviously have nothing to say.

She must have been told by her mother or someone about what happened to her when Mohammad inserted his BIG cork in her. Her bleeding must have driven curiosity.
The same mother who prepared her for marriage?

If old age affected the writing of Bukhari, then it means all the other "good" things he wrote about Mohammad are also wrong. Perhaps, Aisha was 3yrs old when Mohammad inserted his joystick in her. Who knows?
Isn't a joystick supposed to be used for playing games on a computer?
Congrats man. I never expected you'll have this much in depth knowledge of your bible.

Pls, stop lying through your Al taquiya teeth.
Well, you stop lying through your holy spirit filled/controlled mouth.

Only little children play with dolls.
OK. That means 90% of women are little children. That's interesting.

Mohammad even saw a new born baby girl and swore that if he was still alive by the time she grew, he would marry her. He was in his late 50's then.
What a man.
Without evidence, you've said nothing.

You are one
I'm not even close to being a scholar of Islam.
Perhaps you might be talking about your referred Paul. He clearly practiced Al taqiyya in your bible, yet he was filled with the holy spirit. I wonder what kind of spirit your "holy spirit" is. Corinthians 9:19-23.

Every hadith that exposes Mohammad is regard as not authentic. No wah o
What do you even know that hadith means. Hadith are the sayings of Muhammad (peace be upon him). If it's the saying of someone else, without reference to Muhammad (peace be upon him) as the origin, it's not a hadith.
Any hadith that is not authentic is not.

He Now decided to marry his son's ex wife. What a dirty old man.
He shouldn't have just refused her, he should have REBUKED her. But no, the sex addict didn't mind having his daughter in-law.

First, adopted son.
Second, it was an injunction from God that made him change his mind.
But before you say anything stupid, read this;

"corrupt men among you are leading their fellow citizens astray by saying, ‘Let us go worship other gods’—gods you have not known before. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find that the report is true and such a detestable act has been committed among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy
all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the open square and burn it. Burn the entire town as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a large nation, just as he swore to your ancestors.
The LORD your God will be merciful only if you listen to his voice and keep all his commands that I am giving you today, doing what pleases him." (Deut 13:13-18)

Isn't it an abomination for father and son to share the same woman?
Perhaps you don't know what it means to share. Go and check your dictionary.

With so many women in the world, it was his adopted son's ex wife he deemed fit to marry because he saw her unclothedness. Shame!
You really should be ashamed of yourself. I asked you for evidence, you brought non. "he saw her unclothedness"? I guess the holy spirit is so powerful in making people tell lies. Even more interesting.

did zaid open his mouth to tell you he had accomplished his want of her?
Did he tell you he hadn't?
You are too desperate. Take a deep breath and calm your nerves. If you've done that, then refer above to the hadith you quoted, you'll see it. It was your quote, not mine.

I bet you that it was Mohammad that fabricated that verse so he could have the woman
Come on man, are you this desperate?
I'm sorry I can't feel or share in your pain. I've never had this kind of desperation, so, I don't know what you are going through. Really sorry dude.

Of course, am not a gigolo like Mohammad
Lemme help you rephrase that; "you are not even up to a quarter of a man like the holy prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) is".

How did Mohammad provide for a 40yr old Rich and entrepreneur woman whom Mohammad was an employee to
There are certain things only a man can provide. In such a society, as the Arab society, before the advent of Islam, an unmarried business woman will not have as much respect as she would if she had a husband, considering that women were subjugated. Also, she proposed the marriage, not the other way round.

The woman needed no protector
You never know. Perhaps she did.

I guess Mohammad was just her gigolo whom she later had to marry cos his joystick must have been sweet
Nice one. Continue your bible study. You are making incredible progress.

gibberish. What's the essence of this concocted write up?
Let's just say, to show you that lying doesn't get you anywhere. Go back and read, perhaps you might know what it's for.

You show me where finance was mentioned in the verse
Seriously? I quoted the verse for you, and you gave the reply above; " gibberish. What's the essence of this concocted write up?"
Now you are repeating the question.

It is only a pervert that will think that a woman's beauty will hinder his prayer. Note, Mohammad didn't talk of distraction, but hindrance or imperfection of prayer
I'm not surprised you can't understand this.
Muslims don't sing, clap or make noise as prayer. The prayer of a Muslim requires as minimal disturbance as possible, because it's not just physical, but spiritual. One has to focus on every point of the prayer, like a mind-body connection, else it will be void. So, the distraction of a woman passing a praying man's front, in such a way that she is in his view, is unexpected, and could take him off guard.
Here's the scenario. In the mosques, there is a demarcation between the men and women, such that they do not even see, talkless of mix. So, a praying man will not be expecting a woman to pass his front, and even the thought of; "what is she doing here" for example will render the prayer imperfect, because it's a distraction, and distractions in prayer cause imperfection of the prayer.

So, how come women and men pray on the same mosques? Why not kick the woman out? Or is that it's only the ugly ones that are permitted to pray in your mosques?
Women and men are separated.

Then it means that the god of the Quran is different from the God of the bible
That depends on you. I worship my creator, my creator created you. If you don't worship him, who/what do you worship?

No wonder Muslims can't say YAHWEH is great in their mosques and mecca.
I don't know what Yahweh means, God didn't reveal the name in the last and final revelation, the Quran. So, it can just be a fabrication.

Quran 4:11
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females. But if there are [only] daughters, two or more, for them is two thirds of one's estate. And if there is only one, for her is half.
Interesting that you quoted this. Now everyone knows you are a liar. You said in your previous post that Islam doesn't allow inheritance for women. What a shame!

Mohammad was a false prophet
Yet he has over 1.6billion of the world as followers, and your "truthful" bible couldn't say anything about such a great "false" prophet.

1 Like

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2017
heybee72:

I can boldly say. the Quran treat women as sex slaves...
Women are your fields, go (men) into your fields as you please” [Quran 2:223]

Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - "[Muhammad] said, 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her intelligence.'"

Sahih Bukhari (62:81) - "The Prophet said: "'The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women's) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).'" In other words, the most important thing a woman brings to marriage is between her legs.

Sahih Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'" These are the words of Muhammad's favorite wife, complaining of the role assigned to women under Islam.

Tabari Vol 9, Number 1754 - "Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals with you and do not possess anything for themselves." From Muhammad's 'Farewell Sermon'.

I can quote more... Buh Lemme Just stop there...

NOW THE BIBLICAL VIEW OF WOMEN
God created the woman as a "helper" for the man:

The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." (NIV, Genesis 2:18)

As evidence of the equality of men and women, the Ten Commandments require children to honor both their father and mother:

"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the LORD your God gives you. (NAS, Exodus 20:12)

Paul affirmed the equality of all Christians. There was no difference based on birth, status or gender. All had the same privileges and blessings as children of God.

You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. (NIV, Galatians 3:26-29)

Also the proverbial virtuous woman.... Buh Lemme not dig into that....

My Bible says study to show thyself approved. Please study your religion and check if it's worth emulating.... I'd love to hear back from you...

first of all that your biblical virtuous woman is ridiculous to me. but let's not get into it.

men and women are equal right? so what do you have to say about this

1timothy 2:11-14

let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. but suffer not a woman to teach nor usurp authority over man. for Adam was formed first then eve. Adam was not deceived but the woman being deceived was in transgression.

so what was the writer trying to imply by saying Adam was formed 1st and the rest of the bullshit? check my signature.

Ephesians 5:22-24

wives submit yourselves unto your husband as unto the lord for the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church. therefore d church is subject unto Christ so let wives be unto their husband.

oh let's not forget also that in the bible slaves are also required to submit to their masters. you can see where I'm going with this. and before you start confusing respect and submission here are the definitions

respect: An attitude of consideration or high regard, good opinion honor or admiration.

submission : the action of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will authority or control of another person.

in the old testament women are forced to marry their rapist and fathers can sell their daughter's into slavery. if I start to write about misogyny in the old testament I'm really wasting my time cos you will dismiss it as old testament as expected of Christian apologetics yet it is still part of the bible and people still use the ridiculous genesis creation story to justify their misogyny.

but let me leave you with few old testament verses judges1:1-21

then in Leviticus 12:5

I quote

"speak unto the children of is real saying if a woman conceived and born a male child she shall be unclean seven days
but if she bears a female child she shall be unclean 2wks she shall continue in bld of her purification three score and six days. "

yet we are equal he is not an impartial God. why the double standards. how is the birth of a male child different from that of a female child?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Paulopackager(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2017
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY A GROUP OF MUDERERS AND RAPIST COME UP WITH A RELIGION THAT NEVER EXISTED FROM THE BEGINNING, IS IT ABOUT DISCOVERING GOD?? ITS NOT EVEN A PROBLEN BRINGING UP A FALSE RELIGION, ITS LEFT TO THOSE THAT BELIEVES. BUT WHY SHOULD THEY FALSIFY CHRISTIANITY AND CLAIM SUPREMACY. SOME OF THEM EVEN EQUATE THEIR ALLAH WITH THE GOD OF THE BIBLE CLAIMING THEIR RELIGION HAS COME TO AFFIRM THE TRUTH, WHAT TRUTH? KILLINGS AND RAPE?

I EVEN LEARNT THEIR ANGEL THAT APPEARED TO MUHAMMED SQUEEZES HIM ALMOST TO DEATH (ISNT THAT DEMONIC?) BUT OUR OWN YAHWEH ANGELS BIDS THE RECEIVER GREETINGS AND COMFORT ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY SEEM FRIGHTENED OF SEEING A SUPERNATURAL BEING. ASIDE MUHAMMED THEY DONT HAVE PROPHETS TO CONSISTENTLY SPEAK THE MIND OF THEIR GOD DURING PRAYERS.

THEIR ALLAH EVEN SAID THEY SHOULD ASK THE CHRISTIANS OF WHATEVER THEY DONT UNDERSTAND IN THE QURAN YET THEY'LL KEEP DEBATING.
I READ A PRE ISLAMIC HISTORY, THIER ACCLAIMED ALLAH WAS JUST ONE OF THE GREATEST IDOL IN MECCA.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Swazy40(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
damagepbuh:

Always hiding and finding excuses. Come out and defend ur islam d race is personal
Islamic terrorist dey don't forgive and dont know what salvation means lmao
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by HiTee4Christ(m): 2:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Ahmadgani:
GOD's grace cut across religion, so is His salvation. God's grace and mercy is for humanity.

God could have made all off us christain or made all of us muslims but God did otherwise.

Going down the history, youll find out that cain killed abel not because of his religion but because of jealousy. Judas betrayed jesus not because of his religion. My question now is who did jesus died for on the cross?
He need 2 lay His life nd shed His blood inorder 2 bridge d gap dat was btw God (Himself) nd mankind. He died 4 ALL, because som1 cn b a Christian nd nt knw Christ (d condition of gettin 2 HEAVEN) nd also 4 ppl dat dnt ACCEPT nd BELIEVE Him as d Only Lord (Messiah), dat 2tru His love 2 mankind ALL WILL BE SAVED (nd dat is only u accept Him 2 b ur Lord). JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY, "FOR THERE IS NO SALVATION IN ANY OTHER"
Shalom!
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by HiTee4Christ(m): 3:10am On Apr 29, 2017
[quoteauthor=proudafrogal post=55653450]

both Christianity and Islam have elements of misogyny. Islam is more prominent because of sharia and islamic theocratic governments. whenever Christians say Islam is misogynistic I just laugh. it's like pot calling kettle black. when pastor Chris says women are inferior and husband is the master the congregation shouts amen. but when it comes to Islam y'all become women rights activists mtseew. [/quote]
I dnt jst knw y u ppl dey lik 2 talk out of content, comparin Jesus Christ wit muhammad (d atrocities committer), is it d same wit pastor chris? he is only d leader of his church nd Jesus Christ is 4 ALL, a good leader 2 b follow
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by CyrusTheGreat: 4:06am On Apr 29, 2017
BWare:
Stop stirring religious hatred… focus and practice your religion and stop interfering with others beliefs

It's not religious hatred, it's exposing Muhammed for the disgusting wretched dog of a man that he is, instead of the blatantly incorrect depiction of a peaceful ubermensch that muslims love to think of him as.

Jesus had some ignorant/crazy verses too (e.g. condemning all villages who did not listen to him to death, sentencing a fig tree to death lol, etc.) but Muhammed was much, much worse.

Muhammad was a rapist pedophile mass-murderer who used 'divine revelations' to make excuses for his own greed.
Stop stirring religious ignorance.

Islam is a religion of war and allah is a war god. Islam is one of the only religions of antiquity (Zoroastrianism, Christianity, Manichaeism, Buddhism, etc.) to so heavily incorporate political laws, government framework and religion. Even in some of the most extremely Christian states where non-christians were massacred for not holding the Christian faith, there was still always a disconnect between the church and the state, if ever so slightly. In Islam the religion and the state were one and the same, and the religion almost only ever spread through invasion, rape, slavery, murder and subjugation (In Christianity's case, this only happened after they became a major religion, unlike Islam which was spread by the sword from the very beginning. Other religions like Manichaeism were almost always spread peacefully). At the end of the day islam is just another crackpot arabic religion that got enough murderers behind it to spread throughout Central Asia and Africa.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by CyrusTheGreat: 4:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Loooool the dumb muslims in this thread trying to apologise for the prophet Muhammed sexually assaulting a 9 year old girl and marrying his stepson's wife.

"sexually mature 9 year old" No he was simply a rapist pedophile you stupid goldfish-brained motherfvckers. Your Quran was written by bloodthirsty backwards semitic men from hundreds of years ago who thought that the earth was flat, not gods. It is not infallible.

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2017
HiTee4Christ:

I dnt jst knw y u ppl dey lik 2 talk out of content, comparin Jesus Christ wit muhammad (d atrocities committer), is it d same wit pastor chris? he is only d leader of his church nd Jesus Christ is 4 ALL, a good leader 2 b follow

f.cuk outta here. I replied someone who quoted me. your bible is full of misogyny deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.