Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* (7611 Views)

The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible / Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by alBHAGDADI: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
udatso:

Hahaha. You guys never seize to amaze me at your display of stupidity. A widow on nairaland now who just saw how you condemned men (especially single men) who are courageous enough to marry them would swear for you.
What's more stupid of you is comparing marrying a widow to bestiality.
Should any of your daughters or sisters be divorced, and another man comes forward to marry her, please kick him out and call him PERVERT.

While you are at it, look up the meaning of Pervert
I think Mohammad married 6yr old Aisha after he got tired of his sugar mummy's wrinkled and slacked private part.

He went from old to new born baby.

Bad guy
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Kingsolar: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Jesus brought a LITTLE girl back to life.

Mohammad ejaculated' on a LITTLE girl.

grin
mohammad ejaculated on a little gal. Cudnt lauf o. dey al know d evil tins deir so kal mohammad did. Tunder fire una
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by udatso: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I can imagine how happy you are right now for getting this attention. After several mentions and I finally replied. Rejoice. As far as this thread is concerned, all points have been addressed. So enough 9f the chit chat.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by alBHAGDADI: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
udatso:

I can imagine how happy you are right now for getting this attention. After several mentions and I finally replied. Rejoice. As far as this thread is concerned, all points have been addressed. So enough 9f the chit chat.
You didn't address anything. Anyway, you can runaway as usual.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by enshy: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Enter Jesus

He brought back a dead girl to life
He healed a woman with an issue of blood
He prevented the stoning of a Mary Magdalene
Mary Magdalene washed his feet with perfume and her hair in show of appreciation
Women wept during his trial and crucifixion
Women wept at his grave due to love for him
A woman was the first to hear of his resurrection

Enter mohammad

He married a 6yr old girl called aisha
He consummated the marriage when she clocked 9yrs
He killed a Jewish woman's husband and father then converted, married and had sex with her on the same day
He married the wife of his adopted son after seeing her unclothedness and desiring her
He married his first wife, a 40yr old widow when he was 25
Married 11 wives
Says a woman's testimony is worth half of a man's testimony
Says 3 things spoil prayers - a donkey, a black dog and a woman
Prescribed beating of wives
Prevented women from inheritance
He was Killed by poison given to him by a WOMAN

You can add yours

Boss I dont need to add anything.
Its clear like crystals!

1 Like

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Haroun13(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
udatso:
It's so funny how this bigot finds the marrying of a widow a condemnable act rather than commendable. JazakAllaah khairan @ haroun13. Seeing the way you educate these guys has really motivated me to keep replying for the sake of those that truly seek knowledge even though I had decided not to engage these islamophobes again.
Of course. The dawah must continue, in order to spread the truth of Islam.
It's left for them to accept it or not. But definitely, it will testify against them, and testify for us on the day of judgement, In shaa Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
udatso:

It's only an Idiot that equates bestiality to legal marrying of a widow. You should be ashamed of yourself
Legal marriage?
Who consumnated it?
If he wanted to help dem why didnt he just do it without sleeping wit dem?
I mean ur perfect prophet was busy sleeping around wit widows and u came here blabbing.
Anyway wen i look at d north i see clearly who they are following. A mad man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
udatso:

Hahaha. You guys never seize to amaze me at your display of stupidity. A widow on nairaland now who just saw how you condemned men (especially single men) who are courageous enough to marry them would swear for you.
What's more stupid of you is comparing marrying a widow to bestiality.
Should any of your daughters or sisters be divorced, and another man comes forward to marry her, please kick him out and call him PERVERT.

While you are at it, look up the meaning of Pervert
If my daughter gets divorced she will remain single for d rest of her life, dat is d law of Jesus.
As for ur mohammad i dont see any difference between bestiality and someone who can ravish d armature genitals of a kid, a child tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Haroun13(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, how does your write up disprove the below verses?

Mark 5:35

35 While Jesus was still speaking, some people came from the house of Jairus, the synagogue leader. "Your daughter is dead," they said. "Why bother the teacher anymore?"

36 Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him, "Don't be afraid; just believe."

37 He did not let anyone follow him except Peter, James and John the brother of James.

38 When they came to the home of the synagogue leader, Jesus saw a commotion, with people crying and wailing loudly.

39 He went in and said to them, "Why all this commotion and wailing? The child is not dead but asleep."

40 But they laughed at him. After he put them all out, he took the child's father and mother and the disciples who were with him, and went in where the child was.

41 He took her by the hand and said to her, "Talitha koum!" (which means "Little girl, I say to you, get up!"wink.

42 Immediately the girl stood up and began to walk around (she was twelve years old). At this they were completely astonished.
I said; "if it's the same one I read", because there's one where he hesitated, telling the woman to go away.
A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

This passage reveals two things. Apart from his treatment of the woman, he said he was sent to the lost sheep of Israel, which does not include you. So, you better start thinking, because Jesus (peace be upon him) said he didn't come for you. Unless you are saying that he was lying, or practicing Al taqiyya (concealing one's true intentions), in order to mislead people.

And want was her faith? Her faith was that she would get healed if she just managed to touch the hell of his clothe. Guess what happened when she touched his clothe? Yahshua noticed that power had gone out from his body

Mark 5:30

30 At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, "Who touched my clothes?"
It is simple. "It is your faith that healeth thee".
Meaning that even faith in a false deity can work miracles.

Had it been he didn't make a suggestion that whoever has no son should throw the first stone, that woman would have been killed. So, you see, He saved her.
I didn't say he didn't.

Luke 7:38

As she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them.

Rather, it showed how women felt about him.

Am coming with Mohammad's part.
Ok

Mohammad is not the light of the world, except you want to tell me that the light you are talking about is terrorism, take, pedophilia and slavery. Yahshua the Messiah is the light of the world

John 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

John 14:6

Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book. (Quran 5:15)

Yes, it can take place at any age. But for a 54yr old man to marry a 6yr old girl? That's a no no for sane minds.
On what basis?

Be sincere with yourself, do you think 9yr old Aisha, a girl who was still playing with dolls and had no knowledge of sex, really consented to having sex with mohammad, a 54yr old wrinkled man?
If playing with dolls is your problem here, then I should tell you that even my cousin who is 20 plays with dolls, there are mature women who play with dolls, that's not an issue.

So says a muslim who will reject it if a 54yr old man comes for his 6yr old daughter. Or will you agree to give your daughter out at garbage and to answer old man?
Seems like you didn't learn anything.
Before I can accept, some conditions, according to Islam must be satisfied;
First and most importantly, she must be matured mentally and physically (regardless of numerical age). You should know that in recent times, that maturity doesn't come early, except in some exceptions. So, it's not the numerical age that is considered, but the mental and physical maturity.
Second, consent.
Third, if the first two are in place, then there is no big deal.
It's only being difficult for you to grasp because in present times, people do not mature early. I'm sure you do not know that in time past, women could reach menopause in their late 30s to early 40s.

can you quote a hadith verse that shows that?
The question should go to you. You want to desperately prove that the marriage is wrong, so, show us where the pagans objected to the marriage, if it was indeed wrong.

You mean a 6 to 9yr old is mature for marriage and sex? No wah for muslims o.
Maybe not common in recent times, but it was in times past.

That's pedophilia.

That's your business

She narrated those hadiths when she had come of age and Mohammad had died, not when she was still a toddler. Guess what? She narrated how he use to out his manhood between her 6yr old thighs then ejaculate'. Bad guy
Bring the evidence from authentic sources.

Liar!
Aisha herself said she was 6yr old and lost her virginity to Mohammad at 9yr old. She even made mention of herself playing with dolls.
First of all, even from your post, you've stabbed yourself. Because, according to what you've said, if she was a child, how come she knew what virginity was, and how come she knew she had lost it, or what it meant to lose it.
Also, I said that some scholars say that the old age of the compiler could have affected it, or was it Aisha ( radiallahu anha) that compiled bukhari?
But I also said that the point is debatable, just like that of her age is.

Does a 16yr old girl okay with dolls?.
Girls older than that play with dolls.

Were the Al taquiya scholars even born then?
I don't know any "Al taqiyya" scholars.

Read

SUNAN ABU DAWUD
Aisha said: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married me when I was seven years old. The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years. He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old . ( Sunan Abu Dawud , Number 2116)

Sahih Bukhari 58:234

SAHIH AL-BUKHARI
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me
while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends . She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age . (Sahih Al-Bukhari , Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 )
Refer above

Then give your 6yr old daughter to a wrinkled old man.
Refer above

Oh, evidence that Mohammad was poisoned?
Go back and see what I asked evidence for.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .
Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786
So?

Below is an evidence that Mohammad married his adopted son's wife.

Surah 33:37-38: “And when you said to him
to whom Allah had shown favor and to
whom you had shown a favor: Keep your
wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty
to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul
what Allah would bring to light, and you
feared men, and Allah had a greater right
that you should fear Him. But when Zaid
had accomplished his want of her, WE GAVE HER TO YOU AS A WIFE, so that there
should be no difficulty for the believers
in respect of the wives of their adopted
sons , when they have accomplished their
want of them; and Allah’s command shall
be performed. There is no harm in the
Prophet doing that which Allah has
ordained for him; such has been the
course of Allah with respect to those who
have gone before; and the command of
Allah is a decree that is made
absolute.” (Shakir)
First, I asked you to show evidence from authentic sources that Muhammad (peace be upon him) saw her unclothedness and fell for her, like you claimed in your previous post with many lies.
Second, at the time he married her, she was no longer his adopted son's wife, but as you would call it, his ex wife.
Third, you can see clearly that he refused her initially.
Fourth, it was a divine indication that your adopted son is not the same as your son.
There is no prohibition on marrying your adopted son's ex wife, but that prohibition is there, if it's your biological son.

According to the above Qur’anic verses, Allah
himself ordained the marriage between
Muhammad and Zainab while she was still
the wife of his adopted son
Another lie.
"But when Zaid
had accomplished his want of her", do I need to tell you what that means?

So, Mohammad was the only single man on earth then right?
I'm pretty sure you'll not even want to marry a widow older than you.

How come this hadith is authentic and every other hadith that shows how cute Mohammad was are not authentic?
What's this one saying?

So, Mohammad was the only man on earth then, right? grin
Maybe, considering that only very few people will be willing to marry widows, to protect and provide for them, as they'll see them as burdens.

That verse spoke nothing of finance. Stop using Al taquiya
Liar! Why won't you say that when you didn't read the verse just the usual copy and paste.

"O you who have believed, when you contract a debt for a specified term, write it down. And let a scribe write [it] between you in justice. Let no scribe refuse to write as Allah has taught him. So let him write and let the one who has the obligation dictate. And let him fear Allah , his Lord, and not leave anything out of it. But if the one who has the obligation is of limited understanding or weak or unable to dictate himself, then let his guardian dictate in justice. And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her. And let not the witnesses refuse when they are called upon. And do not be [too] weary to write it, whether it is small or large, for its [specified] term. That is more just in the sight of Allah and stronger as evidence and more likely to prevent doubt between you, except when it is an immediate transaction which you conduct among yourselves. For [then] there is no blame upon you if you do not write it. And take witnesses when you conclude a contract. Let no scribe be harmed or any witness. For if you do so, indeed, it is [grave] disobedience in you. And fear Allah . And Allah teaches you. And Allah is Knowing of all things." (Qur'an 2:282)

Please, tell me that is not a financial matter, and I'll tell you who a colossal liar is.

Still makes no difference.
That means that Mohammad said that women are unclean things like dogs that prevent prayers from being perfect. What a prophet.
I thought you were smart. The fact that a woman would cause distraction to a praying man, because of her beauty, and the fact that an animal would cause distraction to a praying man, because of it's animal nature, or smell do not equate the woman and dog in essence.
You have been told that the beauty of the woman would distract the man, just like I said of beauty and beast, and you are saying she is unclean? The Quran is not the bible bro. The fact that everything natural that happens to a woman such as child bearing and menstruation are said to make a woman unclean, for days, in the bible, doesn't mean that such is present in Islam. Stop trying to distort the hadith

Is that where you copied this garbage from?

pls, can you prove how that law of inheritance was a ore-islamic law? Do that and I will show you how it was an Islamic law
There is no where in Islamic law that a woman is not entitled to inheritance. You said so, and I proved you a liar.

He probably thought he could add her to the list of his wives if he survived. Bad sexy guy
Now, you've proved that you lack maturity. What a shame!
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Ahmadgani(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
damagepbuh:

Its not about suffering or not. Am talking about laws here. Saudi constitution is koran. And their punishment for apoctasy or blasphemy is beheading and dat of adultery is stoning dat is wat am saying here. If u look at northern nigeria they practice those laws partially d reason why its not in full force is because of nigeria constitution. Now tell me how u are more Islamical dan those whose constitution is d quran itself
i realy understand you. i think religion is not what makes a man. Religion is just the second aspect of a man's life. Before religion was introduced in africa we had our own set of traditional norms and values. I am a muslim but im not a fanatic, a bigot neither am i an extremist. God is blessing muslims, that same god is blessing christains. So why are we pointing fingers at eachother?
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by alBHAGDADI: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Haroun13:

I said; "if it's the same one I read", because there's one where he hesitated, telling the woman to go away.
A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

This passage reveals two things. Apart from his treatment of the woman, he said he was sent to the lost sheep of Israel, which does not include you. So, you better start thinking, because Jesus (peace be upon him) said he didn't come for you. Unless you are saying that he was lying, or practicing Al taqiyya (concealing one's true intentions), in order to mislead people.
Albeit, he healed Her, or didn't he?

His saying was that it was not yet time to for the gentiles do be ministered to. He had to first minister to the Israelites first before it would be time for the gentiles. Even at that, he still healed the gentile woman's child. When he resurrected, he made the below statement.

Mark 16:15

And he said unto them, Go ye into ALL THE WORLD, and preach the gospel to EVERY CREATURE.

Haroun13:

It is simple. "It is your faith that healeth thee".
Meaning that even faith in a false deity can work miracles.
[/quotes]Lies. She believed he had the power to heal her, hence her reason for touching him. The faith Christ was talking about is the one she had when she believed that touching the helm of his clothe she will be healed. If it was just her faith, she no t have struggle through the crowd to touch him. She would have just gone home to touch a pot or an idol and gotten healed. No, she knew the only one that can heal her is Yahshua, that's why she struggled in the midst of a crowd to touch him.

Show me where someone had faith in an idol and got healed. Even Allah cannot healed the thousands of blind and crippled beggars in northern Nigerian.

[quote author=Haroun13 post=54296071]
O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book. (Quran 5:15)
A terrorist, sex maniac and a plagiarist is whom allah calls light. Allah is definitely Satan and not the God of the Bible. What is even clear about the Quran? A book that says the sun sets by entering into a mud?

Haroun13:

If playing with dolls is your problem here, then I should tell you that even my cousin who is 20 plays with dolls, there are mature women who play with dolls, that's not an issue.
Then your cousin must be an slowpoke to still be playing with dolls at 20yrs. grin

Well, I believe you just said that as a way of lying to defend Islam's barbarism. Keep it up.

Haroun13:

Seems like you didn't learn anything.
Before I can accept, some conditions, according to Islam must be satisfied;
First and most importantly, she must be matured mentally and physically (regardless of numerical age). You should know that in recent times, that maturity doesn't come early, except in some exceptions. So, it's not the numerical age that is considered, but the mental and physical maturity.
Second, consent.
Third, if the first two are in place, then there is no big deal.
Since I was born, I ever never seen a sexually matured 6yr or 9yr old girl. Pls, stop lying to defend Islam.

As for consent, what can a 6yr or 9yr old know about marriage and sex for her to give her consent? If you, as old as you are, jokingly tell a 6yr old that she's your wife, she will either reject it or shy away from you. That's cos she finds it repugnant to be present with marital life, talk less of sex.

Why do you think Muslim dominated northern Nigeria has a huge case of polio, crippled and blind people? It's because of their men always getting married to girls below 14yrs old, girls who ought to still be under their parents. These girls end up giving birth to weak children with poor bones cos they themselves are still babies who ought not to be in the business of child bearing cos they are not matured for such.

Haroun13:

It's only being difficult for you to grasp because in present times, people do not mature early. I'm sure you do not know that in time past, women could reach menopause in their late 30s to early 40s.
Na wah o.

OK, apart from Mohammad, show me someone else in his time who got married to a newborn baby. grin

Haroun13:

The question should go to you. You want to desperately prove that the marriage is wrong, so, show us where the pagans objected to the marriage, if it was indeed wrong.
You want me to waste my time flipping through the pages of that boring book? Even if I do, you will still call whatever verse i fish out not to be the authentic Hadith. No wah for una o.

Haroun13:

Maybe not common in recent times, but it was in times past.
You mean 6yr old girls use to have hot steaming sex in Mohammad's days? grin

Mohammad invented it.

Haroun13:

Bring the evidence from authentic sources.

You liars will still claim it is not an authentic hadith. grin

Haroun13:

First of all, even from your post, you've stabbed yourself. Because, according to what you've said, if she was a child, how come she knew what virginity was, and how come she knew she had lost it, or what it meant to lose it.
Also, I said that some scholars say that the old age of the compiler could have affected it, or was it Aisha ( radiallahu anha) that compiled bukhari?
She must have been told by her mother or someone about what happened to her when Mohammad inserted his BIG cork in her. Her bleeding must have driven curiosity.

If old age affected the writing of Bukhari, then it means all the other "good" things he wrote about Mohammad are also wrong. Perhaps, Aisha was 3yrs old when Mohammad inserted his joystick in her. Who knows?

Haroun13:

Girls older than that play with dolls.
Pls, stop lying through your Al taquiya teeth. Only little children play with dolls.

Mohammad even saw a new born baby girl and swore that if he was still alive by the time she grew, he would marry her. He was in his late 50's then.

What a man.

Haroun13:

I don't know any "Al taqiyya" scholars.

you are one.

Haroun13:

First, I asked you to show evidence from authentic sources that Muhammad (peace be upon him) saw her unclothedness and fell for her, like you claimed in your previous post with many lies.

Every hadith that exposes Mohammad is regard as not authentic. No wah o

Haroun13:

Second, at the time he married her, she was no longer his adopted son's wife, but as you would call it, his ex wife.

He Now decided to marry his son's ex wife. What a dirty old man.

Haroun13:

Third, you can see clearly that he refused her initially.

He shouldn't have just refused her, he should have REBUKED her. But no, the sex addict didn't mind having his daughter in-law.

Isn't it an abomination for father and son to share the same woman?

Haroun13:

Fourth, it was a divine indication that your adopted son is not the same as your son.
There is no prohibition on marrying your adopted son's ex wife, but that prohibition is there, if it's your biological son.
With so many women in the world, it was his adopted son's ex wife he dimmed fit to marry simply because he saw her unclothedness. Shame!

Haroun13:

Another lie.
"But when Zaid
had accomplished his want of her", do I need to tell you what that means?

Did zaid open his mouth to tell you that he had accomplished his want of her? I bet you that it was Mohammad that fabricated that verse so he could have the woman.

Haroun13:

I'm pretty sure you'll not even want to marry a widow older than you.

Of course, am not a gigolo like Mohammad

Haroun13:

Maybe, considering that only very few people will be willing to marry widows, to protect and provide for them, as they'll see them as burdens.

How did Mohammad protect and provide for a 40yr old Rich and entrepreneur woman whom Mohammad was an employee to?

The woman needed no protector. I guess Mohammad was just her gigolo whom she later had to marry cos his joystick must have been sweet. grin

Haroun13:

Liar! Why won't you say that when you didn't read the verse just the usual copy and paste.

"O you who have believed, when you contract a debt for a specified term, write it down. And let a scribe write [it] between you in justice. Let no scribe refuse to write as Allah has taught him. So let him write and let the one who has the obligation dictate. And let him fear Allah , his Lord, and not leave anything out of it. But if the one who has the obligation is of limited understanding or weak or unable to dictate himself, then let his guardian dictate in justice. And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her. And let not the witnesses refuse when they are called upon. And do not be [too] weary to write it, whether it is small or large, for its [specified] term. That is more just in the sight of Allah and stronger as evidence and more likely to prevent doubt between you, except when it is an immediate transaction which you conduct among yourselves. For [then] there is no blame upon you if you do not write it. And take witnesses when you conclude a contract. Let no scribe be harmed or any witness. For if you do so, indeed, it is [grave] disobedience in you. And fear Allah . And Allah teaches you. And Allah is Knowing of all things." (Qur'an 2:282)
gibberish. What's the essence of this concocted write up?

Haroun13:

Please, tell me that is not a financial matter, and I'll tell you who a colossal liar is.
You show me where finance was mentioned in the verse

Haroun13:

I thought you were smart. The fact that a woman would cause distraction to a praying man, because of her beauty, and the fact that an animal would cause distraction to a praying man, because of it's animal nature, or smell do not equate the woman and dog in essence.
It is only a pervert that will think that a woman's beauty will hinder his prayer. Note, Mohammad didn't talk of distraction but hindrance or imperfection of prayer.

So, how come women and men pray on the same mosques? Why not kick the woman out? Or is that it's only the ugly ones that are permitted to pray in your mosques?

Haroun13:

You have been told that the beauty of the woman would distract the man, just like I said of beauty and beast, and you are saying she is unclean? The Quran is not the bible bro. The fact that everything natural that happens to a woman such as child bearing and menstruation are said to make a woman unclean, for days, in the bible, doesn't mean that such is present in Islam. Stop trying to distort the hadith
Then it means that the god of the Quran is different from the God of the Bible. No wonder Muslims can't say YAHWEH is Great in their mosques and mecca.

Haroun13:

There is no where in Islamic law that a woman is not entitled to inheritance. You said so, and I proved you a liar.

Quran 4:11

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females. But if there are [only] daughters, two or more, for them is two thirds of one's estate. And if there is only one, for her is half.

Haroun13:

Now, you've proved that you lack maturity. What a shame!
Mohammad was a false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ahmadgani:
i realy understand you. i think religion is not what makes a man. Religion is just the second aspect of a man's life. Before religion was introduced in africa we had our own set of traditional norms and values. I am a muslim but im not a fanatic, a bigot neither am i an extremist. God is blessing muslims, that same god is blessing christains. So why are we pointing fingers at eachother?
Hmmm God is blessing Muslims and devil (god) is blessing Christians and wen u type such a Rubbish u want someone to clap for u. Anyway i think ur god's blessings on Muslims can be seen in borno and yobe states. For me I am first a Christian before any other personality and i dnt mix my Christianity with anything else
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Ahmadgani(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
damagepbuh:

Hmmm God is blessing Muslims and devil (god) is blessing Christians and wen u type such a Rubbish u want someone to clap for u. Anyway i think ur god's blessings on Muslims can be seen in borno and yobe states. For me I am first a Christian before any other personality and i dnt mix my Christianity with anything else
no just like he blessed mansa musa, dangote and those bunch of arab sheikhs. Your second personality is you being a pig or a cow. You know nothing about God neither do you know anything about his grace. I dont talk to fanatics so stop qouting me.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Ahmadgani(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I think Mohammad married 6yr old Aisha after he got tired of his sugar mummy's wrinkled and slacked private part.

He went from old to new born baby.

Bad guy
good xtians dont say things like this. YOU ARE A PERVERT
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by alBHAGDADI: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ahmadgani:
good xtians dont say things like this. YOU ARE A PERVERT
I never told you I was a good Christian. Am trying.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by udatso: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
damagepbuh:

If my daughter gets divorced she will remain single for d rest of her life, dat is d law of Jesus.
As for ur mohammad i dont see any difference between bestiality and someone who can ravish d armature genitals of a kid, a child tufiakwa
You see..... That's the difference between you and me. You follow the law of Jesus and I follow the law of the creator of Jesus ( the God of Jesus)
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by alBHAGDADI: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
udatso:

You see..... That's the difference between you and me. You follow the law of Jesus and I follow the law of the creator of Jesus ( the God of Jesus)
Where in the law of God is it stated that a 54yr old man should have raunchy sex with a 6yt old girl?
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Ahmadgani(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I never told you I was a good Christian. Am trying.
try harder! The Lord is coming soon
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by udatso: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Where in the law of God is it stated that a 54yr old man should have raunchy sex with a 6yt old girl?
Clearly you are a mischievous fellow. The reply to that question has been given by haroun13. Haven't you been reading?
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by KingGBsky(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=Haroun13 post=54288940]
If this is the same story where be hesitated, telling her mother to go away, then, there's nothing special, because according to your bible, it is clear he did it out of clearing his conscience, not love.

He said it was her faith that healed her.

Maybe he did. You didn't show any evidence though.

Maybe, but no evidence.

Show no treatment of him to women

The light and mercy to the worlds, seal of the prophets. May Allah's blessings and peace be upon him.

Marital contract (betrothal) can take place at any age, the actual marriage and consummation must take place with the consent of the individuals involved, on reaching maturity (both mental and physical).

Do you want to take over the thread in the assessment of one stupid mohammed that is leading you blind folks to hell if you don't repent.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by KingGBsky(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
I keep telling muslims to show me just one miracle this their mohammed did...no all they keep showing is how many people he killed and how many he forced to being muslims.
The greatest problem the world has ever faced is muslim religion.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Akeema14: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
The difference is clear through their words and actions.. I have place before you "Life and death" but i advice you choose Life said the Lord. If u reject Jesus you reject eternal LIFE. So pick your choice. TESTIMONY: I give glory to God for the grace he gave to me to be a follower of Jesus in faith and truth.... From ex Muslim. I was born again on March 2016 and baptized into holyspirit on may 2016. Since then i'm able to overcome sin. Wen tempted by devil, i always call out "the blood of Jesus as many times as possible" or use d word of God (as holyspirit led) to overcome d temptations. Jesus is really working in my Life everyday. He gave me peace, rest, joy, new life, knowledge of one and only true God, salvation, power, favour, wisdom, breakthrough, divine health, understanding of bible, he cleanse me from sin, gave me a dream to pursue, release His blessing, i never lack, and finally he gave me a reason to live and enjoy Life. Serving God pays a lot. Praise the Lord. Testifier is Akeem NOW SOLOMON.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
udatso:

Sorry u Muslims hate hearing dis but i will shout it to u.
JESUS IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND HE IS MY GOD.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by udatso: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
damagepbuh:

Sorry u Muslims hate hearing dis but i will shout it to u.
JESUS IS THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND HE IS MY GOD.
Yeah. And same God died so he can forgive you your sin. The absurdities in Christianity are just.......... lipsrsealed
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ahmadgani:
no just like he blessed mansa musa, dangote and those bunch of arab sheikhs. Your second personality is you being a pig or a cow. You know nothing about God neither do you know anything about his grace. I dont talk to fanatics so stop qouting me.
For u calling me a pig or a cow i wont reply dat. But d sun created by God shines upon both d kind and d wicked. Every human is blessed with inherent potential dat can make him succeed if exploited apart from dat potential there is no blessing in d life of devil worshippers of which all Muslims are included. D bible calls dem d wicked and d end of wicked human beings like u is destruction.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
udatso:

Yeah. And same God died so he can forgive you your sin. The absurdities in Christianity are just.......... lipsrsealed
Unlike islam where everything can be physically and logically explained Christianity can never ever be physically or logically explained. My points that Jesus is God sounds stupid right?
Yes dat d way d bible says dat the things of God shud sound to those in darkness. because d bible says that the things of God are foolishness unto dem dat perish
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by udatso: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2017
damagepbuh:

Unlike islam where everything can be physically and logically explained Christianity can never ever be physically or logically explained. My points that Jesus is God sounds stupid right?
Yes dat d way d bible says dat the things of God shud sound to those in darkness. because d bible says that the things of God are foolishness unto dem dat perish
And I am sure many ex Christians pastors and all equally quoted all these thinking they were filled with holy ghost only for them to realise that they were only wasting their time and just been foolish. I pray your eyes open to light. You have been in darkness for so long that darkness has turned to light for you.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by true2god: 5:26am On Mar 06, 2017
udatso:

I think it takes a young man of strong will and self control who is marrying for the first time to marry a widow almost twice his age. It's something you definitely can't do cos your lustful eyes can't stand it.
Khadijah was like a sugar mummy to the prophet of Islam. And besides, Khadijah called the shot, financially, in that relationship because she was a very rich woman and a former boss to Mohammed hence it will be almost impossible for Mohammed to toy with her emotion.

Mohammed became a polygamist and a serial womanizer as soon as Khadijah died. During Khadijah's lifetime, Mohammed sought no sex slaves, sought no strange women, but was very loyal to his former boss cum wife.

Mohammed married Khadijah because of her wealth, and as soon as Khadijah died and Mohammed could no longer manage her business properly, Mohammed went into fighting the infidels with the sole aim of getting war booty, sex slaves and taking jizya from the non-muslims (Quran 8:1, 47, 9:29).
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Ahmadgani(m): 6:09am On Mar 06, 2017
damagepbuh:

For u calling me a pig or a cow i wont reply dat. But d sun created by God shines upon both d kind and d wicked. Every human is blessed with inherent potential dat can make him succeed if exploited apart from dat potential there is no blessing in d life of devil worshippers of which all Muslims are included. D bible calls dem d wicked and d end of wicked human beings like u is destruction.
i apologise for calling you a pig or a cow, i am realy sorry pls dont take it personal.

However, do not forget that there were followers of abraham, the jews and others. Moses was a jew even Jesus christ was born a jew. What i realy want you to understand, is that things happen in this world not because we belong to one particular religion or the other. God blesses whosoever He wishes; God also showers his grace and salvation on the people whose heart and faith are pure.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by true2god: 6:09am On Mar 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
What proof do you want other than the fact that a 25yr old boy called Mohammad married a 40yr old rich entrepreneur widow?

He is no different from the yahoo boys of nowadays who marry old white women just for money and green card. He was a gigolo.
No sane man, @ 25, will marry a 40yr old woman without any string attached. Using today's standard, Khadijah was a millionaire lady, an entrepreneur but unfortunately a lonely widow who desperately needs a man to fill the vacuum left by her late husband and Mohammed was readily available to fill the vacuum.

Aside from Khadijah, Mohammed never married an older woman again, he even encouraged Muslims to rather go for virgins because, according to Mohammed, that's where the ultimate enjoyment lies:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: I was accompanying the Prophet on a journey and was riding a slow camel that was lagging behind the others. The Prophet passed by me and asked, "Who is this?" I replied, "Jabir bin 'Abdullah." He asked, "What is the matter, (why are you late)?" I replied, "I am riding a slow camel." He asked, "Do you have a stick?" I replied in the affirmative. He said, "Give it to me." When I gave it to him, he beat the camel and rebuked it. Then that camel surpassed the others thenceforth. The Prophet said, "Sell it to me." I replied, "It is (a gift) for you, O Allah's Apostle." He said, "Sell it to me. I have bought it for four Dinars (gold pieces) and you can keep on riding it till Medina." When we approached Medina, I started going (towards my house). The Prophet said, "Where are you going?" I Sad, "I have married a widow." He said, "Why have you not married a virgin to handle with each other?" I said, "My father died and left daughters, so I decided to marry a widow (an experienced woman) (to look after them)." He said, "Well done." When we reached Medina, Allah's Apostle said, "O Bilal, pay him (the price of the camel) and give him extra money." Bilal gave me four Dinars and one Qirat extra. (A sub-narrator said): Jabir added, "The extra Qirat of Allah's Apostle never parted from me." The Qirat was always in Jabir bin 'Abdullah's purse. Sahih Bukhari 3:38:504

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region. Sahih Bukhari 7:62:16

Mohammed was also obsesses with virgins for maximum sexual satisfaction.
Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by true2god: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Haroun13:

Of course. The dawah must continue, in order to spread the truth of Islam.
It's left for them to accept it or not. But definitely, it will testify against them, and testify for us on the day of judgement, In shaa Allah
Does this truth include a man of 54 years sleeping with a girl of 9?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Ahmadgani:
i apologise for calling you a pig or a cow, i am realy sorry pls dont take it personal.

However, do not forget that there were followers of abraham, the jews and others. Moses was a jew even Jesus christ was born a jew. What i realy want you to understand, is that things happen in this world not because we belong to one particular religion or the other. God blesses whosoever He wishes; God also showers his grace and salvation on the people whose heart and faith are pure.
There is no salvation or puritg of heart without Christ.
Wen God blesses a sinner its for d purpose of salvation.
I dnt expect u to believe dis, dat is wat makes u a Muslim ans believing dis is wat makes me a Christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Which Reasons Would You Change Your Church / My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.