Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Arik Air Please Refund My Sister In Law's Ticket Money. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arik Air Please Refund My Sister In Law's Ticket Money. (546 Views)

Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air Please Refund My Sister In Law's Ticket Money. by obidevine(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
I don't know if this is in the right section, but I believe the honourable mod would move this piece to the right section. My sister in law was to travel to the US, so she bought a ticket from the now defunct arik air in February 2017 , she paid about NGN450,000. They've asked her to send in her account number so that they can refund her money, but till this moment she hasn't received her money. I implore the management of Arik to do what they promised.

Cc- lalasticlala, Mynd44, obinoscopy, Seun.
Re: Arik Air Please Refund My Sister In Law's Ticket Money. by ayoolar011(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
shocked
Re: Arik Air Please Refund My Sister In Law's Ticket Money. by obidevine(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Airk is crap
Re: Arik Air Please Refund My Sister In Law's Ticket Money. by ezugegere(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
They'll refund it. I just got mine 2 weeks ago, since Dec. 2016
Re: Arik Air Please Refund My Sister In Law's Ticket Money. by obidevine(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
ezugegere:
They'll refund it. I just got mine 2 weeks ago, since Dec. 2016

I really hope they do

(1) (Reply)

A Young Comedian Beaten Black And Blue By Nigerian Police For No Reason! / Residents Makes Thief To Eat A Bowl Of Pepper Instead Of Beating Him (pics+Vid) / Death Row Inmate Allegedly Eats An Entire Bible As His Last Meal!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.