Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer (974 Views)

Sex With The Hot Female Lecturer After Class / Fucking My Female Lecturer In The Toilet / (VIDEO) : Nigerian Student Impregnates His Female Lecturer, School Expels Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sometimes i wonder if guys have been oppressed by a female lecturer (for sex) ... And i haven't seen a female lecturer dou
Re: Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by giftedheart1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
it happens.
Re: Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Oppressed for sex?
Re: Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
giftedheart1:
it happens.
Yeah it might happen but i have never heard of any one
Re: Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by sinaj(f): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by dingbang(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Its difficult for a woman to sexually assault a student
Re: Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by baylord101(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Can't wait for one to assault me, Don't worry I won't report
Re: Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
baylord101:
Can't wait for one to assault me, Don't worry I won't report

Funny dude
Re: Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by yomi007k(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin

Majority of my female lecturers liked me....I always impressed dem.
Re: Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by keenn: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
contrary to what the above writer posted, most lecturers are not attracted to the regular brilliant boy or the extra-ordinarily academically gifted student in class. although admiration may abound for such book boys, but that's at it is, mere admiration. but there could be exception.

likewise will a female lecturer not get attracted to a dull student. give or take, a just average student will do.

you see, female lecturers have different ways of masking their feeliings for students. u should understand that these feelings are unconscious thought and not self driven, just a natural lust/infatuation as the case may be of a female having for a male.

Now how do they mask?

the ones among them that ain't mature and just being book smart condescend so bad as to make the life of the poor student miserable.
from unnecessary assignment to even failing the poor student in exams that the student would think will outrightly pass. think of it as a counter mechanism of hatred against like.

while some will completely ignore u and act as if u don't exist. unreturned greetings, poor/absence of eye contacts, not coming close to your side during exams or lectures, not asking u questions, ...

a percentage might want to come close to know u, your well being, state, academic challenges,...

I find it so easy to know when they are.

while talking, i try to male it lengthy and not maintain any eye contact, then suddenly I do. the presence of tranquility and smile in such lecturers face is a give away.

remember a female lecturer is first a woman and just as prone to have feelings like any other.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin
Majority of my female lecturers liked me....I always impressed dem.
Impress them?
Re: Have You Been Oppressed By A Female Lecturer by yomi007k(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
paulinoace0:

Impress them?

Yes sir. Intellectually.

(1) (Reply)

Danish Aid Worker Celebrate Her Husband / Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! / 17 Unacceptable Excuses Wife Gives To Avoid Sex With Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.