Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Sex With The Hot Female Lecturer After Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With The Hot Female Lecturer After Class (2212 Views)

How I Banged My Female Lecturer / Hot Teacher Gets Titty bleeped After Class / A Female Lecturer Is Interested In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex With The Hot Female Lecturer After Class by AfroSEXstories(f): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dr. Ighodalo hates me. She always picks on me in class; always had her nose in my business from the first day she entered that class. It didn’t matter where I sat in class, she always singled me out for one comment or another. The worst is when I commit the mortal sin of coming late to class.

“Did your alarm fail Mr. Daniel? Should we send a brass band to wake you every morning?”

“No ma’am.”

“At my age, I still get up at 4 am in the morning. If you wish to be in my class, you must arrive on time.”

“But ma…..”

“Stay out Mr. Daniel”

I wandered the hallways, free. I didn’t mind being sent out of the class, Philosophy is pretty boring anyways. My only regret is that I will miss watching Dr. Ighodalo parade her large ass up and down the lecture hall.

The sight her large breasts packed in a tight top gave me joy. She only had to bend down in class to let those beauties break free of their flimsy prison. Her hour glass figure was too hot for a woman of her age. Watching her was the highlight of every philosophy class.

“Danny?”

I turned around to see Amara, the Theater major student, walking towards me. My cock twitched. Which virile cock wouldn’t smile at the sight of the belle of the Theater and film studies department?

Walking in that regular bouncy way, her twin towers pushed forward like fore-runners, I knew the ass intimately and could imagine the sight from the back. Amara probably has the best ass in the whole faculty, nice pert ass that straddled the point between big and just enough. I hugged her, making sure to get a load of her softness.

“What are you doing tonight?” she asked

“I will gladly do you baby?”

She smiled. “I will be waiting”

“I won’t disappoint.”

Amara walked away as Dr. Ighodalo emerged from the lecture hall, I didn’t know which ass I should cast eyes on at that point.

READ FULL STORY HERE: https://eroafro..com/2020/06/fucking-my-female-lecturer-best-sex-ever.html

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Nigerian Women / Please Am I Her Maga? / Before You Term A Nigerian Youth Lazy See This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.