Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept (78756 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Arsenalholic(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
Leave the big lips guy,his bucket don full.He will sure be out of that house this night. grin kemene oshi

See his chest like rock undecided
Big lips guy, you say? I chuckle.

A classic case of kettle calling pot black
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by KenModi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
see as full grown man sidon analyse BBN. Chai!

Shame dey catch me for their fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Big lips guy, you say? I chuckle.

A classic case of kettle calling pot black
I dont get,u mean my lips are so big like kemen's ,or a pervert just like him or i am both? grin
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by softwerk(f): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pervert!!! angry

His judgment is much closer than you all think because his eviction is confirmed for today angry

To think that I used to admire his thick lips for its other uses like sucking 'oranges' and licking 'lime' grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by styless(f): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
That's sick if he did that
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by calberian: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
bettercreature:
It was a script,you guys are dullard^^^^

Finally
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by bettercreature(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
calberian:

Finally
Everything in that house is based on script! Fans are just fighting over shiit.He wouldnt do that in front of camera under normal condition

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Cire80: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
The guy was making an advanced. The gal woke up and didn't complain. It's not a crime what he did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by toyota3(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
KenModi:
Can someone please explain to me the benefit(s) of Big Brother Nigeria or Big Brother Africa to the physical, economic, social, and psychological growth and development of Africans in general or Nigerians in particular?

Since 2003, BBA has been running but I still dont the aims and objectives aside making money for the organisers.

No talent is discovered; no potential is enhanced....I still dont get why people watch the show.

And please don't tell me its a form of entertainment; that excuse is old and unreasonable.
banana go watch NTA channel 10 fit u don't like the show....stop drinking panadol on someone else's headache

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by KenModi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
toyota3:
banana go watch NTA channel 10 fit u don't like the show....stop drinking panadol on someone else's headache

I hope you wld seat and watch d show with your kids and encourage them to watch it often

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by smartty68(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Some of you are shouting "Kemen big lips" Kemen chest like rock" "Kemen the Pervert". Yet even the fine boys and girls wey claim to get correct physique even in the next 10years no go smell BBNaija or even get famous. Haters everywhere grin

Most of you are still unaware that most scenes put up in the house are script like in the case of Soma and Gifty when Biggie asked Soma to tell Gifty that she is loose...grin

TBoss days are numbered

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by repogirl(f): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol! Ehyah.... The anguish of an unrequited love! grin
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
KenModi:
Can someone please explain to me the benefit(s) of Big Brother Nigeria or Big Brother Africa to the physical, economic, social, and psychological growth and development of Africans in general or Nigerians in particular?

Since 2003, BBA has been running but I still dont the aims and objectives aside making money for the organisers.

No talent is discovered; no potential is enhanced....I still dont get why people watch the show.

And please don't tell me its a form of entertainment; that excuse is old and unreasonable.
I know you watch movies and listen to music. So what's the benefit of doing those?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by AlphaStyles(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
what's the use of this show
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by shamecurls(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
smartty68:
Some of you are shouting "Kemen big lips" Kemen chest like rock" "Kemen the Pervert". Yet even the fine boys and girls wey claim to get correct physique even in the next 10years no go smell BBNaija or even get famous. Haters everywhere grin

Most of you are still unaware that most scenes put up in the house are script like in the case of Soma and Gifty when Biggie asked Soma to tell Gifty that she is loose...grin

TBoss days are numbered

You quite right but can't erase the fact that Kemen has a wide mouth with extra-ordinary big lips. Even Tboss likened it to a plunger!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
KenModi:

Shame dey catch me for their fans.
dem go come sidon begin gist themselves. Chai!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by smartty68(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
shamecurls:

You quite right but can't erase the fact that kemen as a wide mouth and a big lips. Even Tboss likened it to a plunger!
Kemen never created HIMSELF, please understand this! If WE had the chance of creating OURSELVES who will ever be ugly? Abi you no know say majority of people wey ugly the hookup/marry finest babes?grin

Ugly people can persist just like short people, they don't give up easilygringringringrin

TBoss should go and sit-down for all I care.grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by KenModi(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ontarget:

I know you watch movies and listen to music. So what's the benefit of doing those?

There is always a moral lesson or a meaning behind every movie I watch or song I listen

What moral lesson do you gain from watching BBA/BBN?
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by bewla(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
Tboss knew kemen slept on the same bed
With her its not the first time..
Moreover this pictures and video shows
Nothing.. Kemen is not a pervert
And in no way I guilty of sexual
Blah blah blah.
when there is no quality hole to blep u blep anything around u
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Lindaangel(f): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
lifestyle1:
Happy Sunday ladies and gentle men.

Abeg I need new friends. I am new here.

Eh grin
lifestyle1:

Eh
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
KenModi:

There is always a moral lesson or a meaning behind every movie I watch or song I listen

What moral lesson do you gain from watching BBA/BBN?
Your response is a very weak one. There is a lesson to learn in everything. Even the dumbest things. So give me a proper answer to my first question. You haven't answered it well yet.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
I don't give a f^ck what they do in the house. I am reminded of truth or dare. Let me here word please!
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Banter1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
some body please help me with this assignment.

Question

Discuss Fully Whether The Doctrine Of Rule of Law Hold Water Tie in Our Contemporary Society. (a case study of Nigeria)

Cc lalasticlala

help a brother please. so many assignment and am so exhausted right now
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Pointblank09(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Is there any morality in the BBN show?
Why would any sane person pair a grown up man and a lady together, to sleep on the same bed?
BBN show and madness are like............... That JZ pic please!!!
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by MrMelody(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
bigsmoke2:
Konji don gbab the guy soo teey e grin dey sweat semen
lol. I remember the day it happened to me. Brother, this is the point of no return
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by donJ2(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
lifestyle1:

Wahappened to ya old frnds?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Alexrayz(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
KenModi:

Sorry is there no Emanuel TV in ur decoder y don't u simply lock d channel if u find it in proper am tired of Nigerians and their high form of hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by lifestyle1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lindaangel:

Eh grin

Eh

Hello Linda,

Will you be my friend ? kiss
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by DEWKID(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nixiepie:
Smh
for real? is that your on your profile pic?
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Malawian(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
When you guys have finished removing all the igbos from the show, you will realize how booring you guys are on your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erica’s Clothing Store Sells Out All Its Products Within Two Hours Of Opening / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? / Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.