Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Happened To Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To Jesus Christ? (2649 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Jesus Christ? by desertboom(m): 2:10am On Dec 15, 2009
Hi people, The Holy Bible recorded about jesus earlier life from 0 - 12 years old and left 13 - 29 years but continued from 30 - 33 years when he died for every one of us according to the scripture. However, my big question is; what happened to Jesus christ between the ages of 13 - 29? What happened for good 18 years of his life that there was no any significant record. I am a good christian and will appreciate constructive replies. Thanks[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by jagunlabi(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
I guess no one will ever know.There are some theories that he spent most of that time in Kashmir getting enlightened, which should also explain the very strong influence of eastern philosophy(buddhism to be more exact) in his teachings.Some other theories say that he went to live on the british isles. . .
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by benedictac(f): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2009
desertboom:

Hi people, The Holy Bible recorded about jesus earlier life from 0 - 12 years old and left 13 - 29 years but continued from 30 - 33 years when he died for every one of us according to the scripture. However, my big question is; what happened to Jesus christ between the ages of 13 - 29? What happened for good 18 years of his life that there was no any significant record. I am a good christian and will appreciate constructive replies. Thanks[color=][/color][color=][/color]

Knowing what happened, will it change things and make u a believer? It is the Holy Spirit that reveals the deep secret things of God to man, ask him and i know He will tell u?
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by Tongpao: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
When he was 18 to 29 years of age he helped his biological father joseph. Joseph was a carpenter and also JESUS. If you want to learn more about our lord JESUS CHRIST. Just search for www.theoldpath.com
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by Tongpao: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
When he was 18 to 29 years of age he helped his biological father joseph. Joseph was a carpenter and also JESUS. If you want to learn more about our lord JESUS CHRIST. Just search for www.theoldpath.com
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by Jenwitemi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
Where is this written? Definitely not in the bible.
Tongpao:

Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by alexleo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
@poster,
the bible is a complete guide of what God wants us to know in our relationship with Him. The spirit of God interprets it for us. I will advice you to keep close to Jesus, live for him everyday, be holy and remain faithful till the end so as to make heaven. When you get to heaven, you will be free to ask him questions as this and of course he will give you the perfect answer. for now concentrate on the word of God in the bible pls. we cannot understand everything on this mortal ground. thanks.
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by Jenwitemi(m): 12:39am On Jan 24, 2011
No, it isn't.
alexleo:

@poster,
[b]the bible is a complete guide of what God wants us to know in our relationship with Him. [/b]The spirit of God interprets it for us. I will advice you to keep close to Jesus, live for him everyday, be holy and remain faithful till the end so as to make heaven. When you get to heaven, you will be free to ask him questions as this and of course he will give you the perfect answer. for now concentrate on the word of God in the bible pls. we cannot understand everything on this mortal ground. thanks.
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by Jen33(m): 2:36am On Jan 24, 2011
alexleo said:

the bible is a complete guide of what God wants us to know in our relationship with Him.

How the hell do you know this?

Oh I see, some white slave trader walked off his ship and handed your great-grandad a book which he claimed was[i] ''a complete guide of what God wants us to know in our relationship with Him''[/i], and you, today, despite being exposed to greater education and information than your ancient progenitor, persist in imbibing the claims of the slave trader's book without the merest attempt at investigating its veracity?

Doesn't that make you a fool?

In fact do you realize you deserve 36 strokes of the cane for your foolishness?
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by InesQor(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2011
@Jen33:

Jen33: Doesn't that make you a fool?

In fact do you realize you deserve 36 strokes of the cane for your foolishness?

You are too intolerant. So alexleo is a fool because he does not believe what you believe? Clap for yourself o, because you make a lot of sense, but only to your own self.
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by eyzhvntsn: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2011
smiley
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by InesQor(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2011
eyzhvntsn:

smiley
kiss Yay!!!

How are you? I got your SMS smiley
Shey you will tell me when you arrive? We aff gist.
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by Joagbaje(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
desertboom:

Those were the silent years of Jesus . His earthly ministry began at the age of 30 which was the age of adoption and responsibility, that was why attention was focus on his life from that age because that was the time he received the holyghost as an e powerement to fulfil Gods assignment.
Re: What Happened To Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2011
He went to Tibet and other places in Asia. You can find out through mysticism.

(1) (Reply)

Genesis: A Great Work Of Plagiarism / Tope Alabi Live At The Int'l Open Door Anointing Service Of Calvary Bible Church / New Rule For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.