Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (74403 Views)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
you mean give me , I give you ? wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bumbae1:
If you suck a guy and he sucks you , WHY ARE YOU USING CONDOM
Can't believe she just say that ... watch till the end sad
Its just all about hygiene whether, its one woman or a thousand if they are clean then Their biz

Smh
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
may i come ?
Valkaryie:
Please if you don't want it, tell him to come and give me instead
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
if u need assistance pm me wink wink wink wink
cutedharmee:
In faze voice grin... sumfin on ma mind wink.
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Valkaryie(f): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
TolaTosin:
may i come ?
no
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ok lesson learnt, I will stop using a Condom
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by IYANGBALI: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yeye woman, she was make our toto dey suffer

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by cutedharmee: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
TolaTosin:
if u need assistance pm me wink wink wink wink
Assistance fr woh Do I luk like ur gurlfy Free mi jhooor tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by godchildjayboy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Better still if anyone want to give a mouth action should Better wear condom of tongue.
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Mznaett: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=Edipee post=54328836][/quote]
Is that you please?shocked
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 07, 2017
lol, ok ooo but remember me you have such needs wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cutedharmee:

Assistance fr woh Do I luk like ur gurlfy Free mi jhooor tongue
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 07, 2017
lol, so blunt, chill dear, no mind my vagueness, till we meet smiley smiley smiley
Valkaryie:
no
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Azumoney44(f): 4:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Valkaryie:
hey sweeetie, I can give you till u cum, 08088864434 holla. At me if my offer is accepted
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Prince16: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
abbeyty:
some men will still suck a woman who wears the same underwear for 2 weeks, the types who don't change their white pants until it turns brown.

Brotherly, it ain't a matter of panties alone o...
The "owner of d house" say danger, guest dey say 'no lele' undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Azumoney44(f): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Luvdk:
I need more head....jare tongue
pls holla @me 08088864434 I can give u more head till u cum I promise u for real not a joke am serious am very good under
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Luvdk(f): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Azumoney44:
pls holla @me 08088864434 I can give u more head till u cum I promise u for real not a joke am serious am very good under
shocked buh am no living in naija cry
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by CountDooku(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Chairman licki licki[color=][/color] grin grin
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by kov624665(m): 2:02am On Apr 02, 2017
gerg:
If you both sucked each other, it's pointless using condom
You just failed.....condoms will still considerably avoid pregnancy
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by gerg: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
kov624665:

You just failed.....condoms will still considerably avoid pregnancy
I said that for people that wear condom out of fear of contacting viruses. As for me, I'm not scared of any of that.
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Prince16: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin wrong with mouth action..ogini? sad

kenigwe18:

OgaH plenty many things isn't sth u give on a platter of gold

lefulefu:

not if she"s sti free and clean

Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by adamrealman2016: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2018
guys if a lady says you shouldnt suck her,abeg dont she has STD,if she consents to it ,she is sure of herself.experience is the best teacher wink
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Nick0982: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hallo everyone
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by dingbang(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
adamrealman2016:
guys if a lady says you shouldnt suck her,abeg dont she has STD,if she consents to it ,she is sure of herself.experience is the best teacher wink
you are right my brother.
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by Ginomel(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
stil:
I'll be selective in this act. I'll rather go for those practical muslim ladies, because they take care of their underneath.

You really know wetin dey. End of discussion.

Muslim girls and their freshness down there is unmatchable
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by bogdaddy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
That’s a minor issue dear, mouth action is everything to me. Message me let’s relate pls

Valkaryie:
Re: Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) by pakingzzzzz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Valkaryie:

Lol.. come I'll give you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.