Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? (1715 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. / Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by dingbang(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Bro, you are a real nigga, I bottle of chilled origin for you.

You have said it all, you nailed it.

For this your positive response, oya enter obalende barrack go carry one free of charge grin
lol but I just wish these ladies made it easy for guys like me to meet them.. For example having a nairalans account
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
ojun50:

am serious oh

grin ok
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Have they told you that you don't talk or mess with them anyhow even as your wife??

Lol, they cant beat up their husband, that cant happen
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by ojun50(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

grin ok
thanks
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
digoster:
na naija we dey o cheesy

Don't worry, things are gradually changing in the force now
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
digoster:
they pay the lucky survivals

But even if you have one of them as your wife, would you be praying not to,come back from peacekeeping?

They don't even really send female to peacekeeping to that extent.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
lol but I just wish these ladies made it easy for guys like me to meet them.. For example having a nairalans account

What majority of us don't know is that, many of them are free to some extent to an outsider.

Many of them don't really like dating or marrying a fellow army, because of the strenuous work, so they look outside sometimes to a caring and loving guys, who would be able to care for them and their children even in their absence.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by dingbang(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

What majority of us don't know is that, many of them are free to some extent to an outsider.

Many of them don't really like dating or marrying a fellow army, because of the strenuous work, so they look outside sometimes to a caring and loving guys, who would be able to care for them and their children even in their absence.
hell yes!! Pls do u know one? I'd like to marry her.. Infact don't worry again..

Saraphina!!!!!!!! Pls come.. kiss
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by digoster(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

But even if you have one of them as your wife, would you be praying not to,come back from peacekeeping?

They don't even really send female to peacekeeping to that extent.

do you think people who die during peacekeeping don't have people praying for them?
I will not marry a soldier
case closed
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
hell yes!! Pls do u know one? I'd like to marry her.. Infact don't worry again..

Saraphina!!!!!!!! Pls come.. kiss

grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
digoster:
do you think people who die during peacekeeping don't have people praying for them?
I will not marry a soldier
case closed

Lol, your opinion though grin
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by firstking01(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, they cant beat up their husband, that cant happen
You no understand, if you mistakenly raise your finger on her you are jailed even as the husband.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by dingbang(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
You no understand, if you mistakenly raise your finger on her you are jailed even as the husband.
u should quit dis mentality...
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by digoster(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, your opinion though grin
even Rev father's dey die for war
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by firstking01(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
u should quit dis mentality...
Which mentality?, smh....ignorance has always been in like terms with you....i once lived in airforce base which i'm death sure you know the place very well...a soldier told me this, no be say them say...if you don't know a thing ask questions so you won't turn to a nuisance....advice.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by dingbang(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Which mentality?, smh....ignorance has always been in like terms with you....i once lived in airforce base which i'm death sure you know the place very well...a soldier told me this, no be say them say...if you don't know a thing ask questions so you won't turn to a nuisance....advice.
a soldier told u.. And why would u even be thinking of raising ur hand on a woman in the first place... Dats d reason why I said u should quit dat mentality...
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by obasani(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
if chief of arm staff like ur wife mehn u are finished o!!
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by nwaanambra1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
i heard they are not allowed to marry civilians!

can any one confirm it?

besides hav any of you seen a soldier woman with a civilian husband?
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by firstking01(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
a soldier told u.. And why would u even be thinking of raising ur hand on a woman in the first place... Dats d reason why I said u should quit dat mentality...
Nahh, i can't hit my gf let alone my wife, c'mmon you should know me berra...i just posted that so peeps saying no biggie i can marry a female soldier can learn.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by dingbang(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Nahh, i can't hit my gf let alone my wife, c'mmon you should know me berra...i just posted that so peeps saying no biggie i can marry a female soldier can learn.
so then why should marrying a female soldier be a big deal
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2017
nwaanambra1:
i heard they are not allowed to marry civilians!

can any one confirm it?

besides have any of you seen a soldier woman with a civilian husband?

They are lot of them marrying outside, even without searching further, we always see their pre-wedding pictures on nairaland
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 6:27am On Mar 06, 2017
obasani:
if chief of arm staff like ur wife mehn u are finished o!!

That's not true, they are very fun/loving being with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Collection Of Pictures To Make You Laugh / Can I Marry This Call Girl? / Ladies And Their Pretending Attitude... (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.