Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Do I Handle This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This Girl? (1773 Views)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This Girl? by ayesco202(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
She is my coursemate. I seemed to have fallen in love with her in my 200level days. If she ever informed me of being a lil bit ill, I would buy drugs and take to school just to make her feel happy. She also reciprocated my love. In short, she led me on because I wasn't that interested initially. I finally plucked up the courage to ask this cool friend of mine out: her comment was devastating! 'I only see you as a friend I can talk to nothing more' was her irritating response. I was extremely hurt and disappointed. Her comment was to me not only disgusting but as well, nauseating. I gave it time like a mentor would advise and my wound was finally healed. I cut off every relationship with this lady and never asked for her opinion on anything any longer. To cut the not-too-long story shorter, I starve her of my attention till date. I felt with time she would understand and let go of me but the opposite seems to be the case. Sometimes when she greets, I only reply by saying 'hi' and she would be like, 'Yeni, me hi?'. She seems to be very disturbed with the way things are going. Her countenance changes whenever she sees me with other girls. Why are some girls so confused? I no longer feel anything for this girl as some might think. Her attitude totally turned me off. I just feel for her ni. Please how do I handle her case?
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by seunlly(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
ok.
if you come back from where u go buy biro we will talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ogbeni face your studies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by obiorathesubtle: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
That's the wickedness and greed in females we're talking about..

She wants to tie you down in the friend zone like a helpless wounded animal..

But you escaped, and she's using her psychology to draw you back..

Listen to me.. Tell her you're not an idiot and you deserve the best.

Tell her she friendzoned you and if she'd want you back, there are conditions..

Play it, fuçk her, dump her.. You're done..

Revenge is a dish best served cold

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol confused ke. Na just normal thing with girls. No mind her at all just dey flex ur girls dey go make e dey pepper her. If she wan win u back she go come meet you, you chop her kpekus and do her shakara join sef say if she use her kpekus do yanga, girls yapa weh u dey Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by sirusX(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Cold blooded

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by ayesco202(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
Ogbeni face your studies.
Thanks ma'am but this doesn't have anything to do with my studies as I study like every other serious minded persons do.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
ayesco202:
Thanks ma'am but this doesn't have anything to do with my studies as I study like every other serious minded persons do.
About the topic, when you give people the silent treatment, they tend to like you more.

So that's why she is coming around.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by Dickson080(m): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

thats cool man. I have a similar problem but that was my ex threatning to commit suicide if i dont accept her back.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by obiorathesubtle: 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dickson080:
thats cool man. I have a similar problem but that was my ex threatning to commit suicide if i dont accept her back.

undecided

It's suicide and not murder..

If you don't want her, she can't force you to want her by threatening to kill herself.. That's a dumb move..

Allow her kill herself if she wants to.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by LegitBoy(m): 3:29am On Mar 06, 2017
The truth is you still care about her, if not you won't even notice her ... You cab give it a chance ..Good things don't come easy.
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by fineboynl(m): 3:43am On Mar 06, 2017
it's all about attention. she was enjoying it for free and now it's no more. she doesn't love you and don't mistake her attention for love. its just natural.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by firstking01(m): 6:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Continue in the way you are treating her, inshort flaunt more of your female counterparts in her presence...it's either she comes drooling in jealousy which will make her brain factory reset properly to realise that in life you cannot eat your cakes and still have it, or she 'll completely let you be.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by xtiandating: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2017
ayesco202:
She is my coursemate. I seemed to have fallen in love with her in my 200level days. If she ever informed me of being a lil bit ill, I would buy drugs and take to school just to make her feel happy. She also reciprocated my love. In short, she led me on because I wasn't that interested initially. I finally plucked up the courage to ask this cool friend of mine out: her comment was devastating! 'I only see you as a friend I can talk to nothing more' was her irritating response. I was extremely hurt and disappointed. Her comment was to me not only disgusting but as well, nauseating. I gave it time like a mentor would advise and my wound was finally healed. I cut off every relationship with this lady and never asked for her opinion on anything any longer. To cut the not-too-long story shorter, I starve her of my attention till date. I felt with time she would understand and let go of me but the opposite seems to be the case. Sometimes when she greets, I only reply by saying 'hi' and she would be like, 'Yeni, me hi?'. She seems to be very disturbed with the way things are going. Her countenance changes whenever she sees me with other girls. Why are some girls so confused? I no longer feel anything for this girl as some might think. Her attitude totally turned me off. I just feel for her ni. Please how do I handle her case?
Nice one from you. Be very careful with the way you treat the opposite seks. When the love and attention are not balanced, problem comes in. Never show her much attentions again.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by dasauce(m): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2017
You've done the right thing by reciprocating her friend zone gestures.. If she actually want you, she'll need to fight for it.. Tell her you're no dumb shiit

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by Chidonc(m): 7:04am On Mar 06, 2017
Dickson080:
whose fault was it that you guys broke up, if it is hers, then let her commit the suicide before you take her serious !!!!!!
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Revenge is a dish best served cold[/s]

Is it now a crime for women to have male friends? Is it mandatory a lady dates any male friend who shows interest in dating her? Do you date all your female friends?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by bizzy500: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2017
ayesco202:
abeg dont mind her...we re saying A she iz saying B undecided
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by eezeribe(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Best comment so far
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by Tazdroid(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Shebi you said you've moved on? So wetin consyn you with how she react when you dey with other gehz? O boy face ya front

But if you still wanna be friends with her, you should be more matured in your responses to her. That would prove to her and yourself that you've really moved on
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl? by Kakamorufu(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2017
u have tried. just keep giving her the silent shii. make d thing dey Peper her for body. inugo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

,.. / Lady Who Lost Her Husband On Peace Mass Trans Accident Regains Happiness / Who Enjoys Sex More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.