Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Important Is It To Know A Partner's Body Count Before Marriage ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is It To Know A Partner's Body Count Before Marriage ?? (549 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Have You Ever Declined Sex Because You Didn't Like Your Partner's Body? / How To Know Your Partner's Body Count Without Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is It To Know A Partner's Body Count Before Marriage ?? by ozodigboo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Going through past posts on NL, the issue of body count has taken centre stage in relationships...and my question goes to the guys here..
1. Is it better to have a girl who has had 50 one-night stands with 50 people [ only one encounter each, ] OR
2. Is it better to have a girl who has had only one BF before you, but has slept with the guy 50 times..

both ladies have slept 50 times, but the circumstances & scenarios are different. Which option is more likely to breed infidelity in marriage ?
Re: How Important Is It To Know A Partner's Body Count Before Marriage ?? by Strahovski1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Though I'm already married but I'd say.

50 times with 1 person is better than 1 time with 50 people.

Inserting 1 key in one door millions of times is far better than 100 keys

P.s Sexual History is no determinant of infidelity. Even a Virgin may decide to cheat on you today. Even a pastor who has not known anyone but his wife can cheat on the wife over night. So i don't think such breeds infidelity. It's simply past tense.
Re: How Important Is It To Know A Partner's Body Count Before Marriage ?? by seunlly(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
let wait till then
Re: How Important Is It To Know A Partner's Body Count Before Marriage ?? by Dickson080(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Thats for those that wil marry #fear women
Re: How Important Is It To Know A Partner's Body Count Before Marriage ?? by obiorathesubtle: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2017
grin

You Wont worry about body count if you ain't getting close to a Ho.
Re: How Important Is It To Know A Partner's Body Count Before Marriage ?? by Emodeee: 12:21am On Mar 06, 2017
it's immaterial.

(1) (Reply)

Lost But Found Goat, Please Contact Me ASAP (PIC) / Are You In Need Of A Rich Sugar Hookup Call 08162835195 / THERE Is A Secret To Being Rich,you Can Never Know It,till You Are Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.