Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With (1349 Views)

This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / The Ghanaian Dude Said He Will Stick By Me Even If I Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by onila(f): 4:57am On Mar 06, 2017
in the past

he said based on what I have told him, I look like someone who loves being around multiple guys

he said especially when I told him I slept with a guy on the same bed and didn't know when a guy asks you to be on the same bed. .means he wants to bang you

l told him, l didnt know. .i thought he was my friend, you know how college days are, boys and girls sharing the same bed after a study group session

didnt know his aim was to smash me, my ghana friend said l can't be that naive or innocent. .he said when a guy tells you too share a bed with him, it means too smash

you see people, despite me being a virgin, some guys still sees me as rotten grin

l thought being a virgin is the purest form a girl can be

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by yomi007k(m): 5:01am On Mar 06, 2017
grin

Onila the problem is that u dont look like a virgin n truth is, its not written on the forehead.

Pls send me any guy the does not want to smash u 4 mental evaluation. Lolz
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by onila(f): 5:10am On Mar 06, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Onila the problem is that u dont look like a virgin n truth is, its not written on the forehead.

Pls send me any guy the does not want to smash u 4 mental evaluation. Lolz

awwww you think I am fuckable? smiley
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by yomi007k(m): 5:13am On Mar 06, 2017
onila:

awwww you think I am fuckable? smiley

Onila ur a lady pls....use ladylike words.

I think ur hot...u can call it wateva..lol
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by onila(f): 5:17am On Mar 06, 2017
yomi007k:

Onila ur a lady pls....use ladylike words.

I think ur hot...u can call it wateva..lol

aawww thanks
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by yomi007k(m): 5:19am On Mar 06, 2017
onila:

aawww thanks

U w
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by PenisCaP: 5:38am On Mar 06, 2017
onila:
in the past

he said based on what I have told him, I look like someone who loves being around multiple guys

he said especially when I told him I slept with a guy on the same bed and didn't know when a guy asks you to be on the same bed. .means he wants to bang you

l told him, l didnt know. .i thought he was my friend, you know how college days are, boys and girls sharing the same bed after a study group session

didnt know his aim was to smash me, my ghana friend said l can't be that naive or innocent. .he said when a guy tells you too share a bed with him, it means too smash

you see people, despite me being a virgin, some guys still sees me as rotten grin

grin
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by Kingoflotto(m): 6:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmmmm u dis gal.... Onila.... I have been observing u for a while now.... Always creating threads here and there...... U no get chill at all sad sad
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by kenigwe18: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2017
onila:
in the past

Hmmn c er maut...u wisH tongue
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by Mobsync(m): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2017
onila:
in the past

Onila again?
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by onila(f): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2017
wink
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by Perfectionist11: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
onila:

No..being intelligent,compassionate and possessing "ridiculously high" moral standards/values is the purest form a girl can be..

Virginity is ephemeral..

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by onila(f): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Perfectionist11:

No..being intelligent,compassionate and possessing "ridiculously high" moral standards/values is the purest form a girl can be..

Virginity is ephemeral..

hmmmm
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
1 of the foolish virginslipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by onila(f): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:

shut it
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
onila:

shut it
Onila, I was not referring to you. Are u a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by onila(f): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oyind18:
Onila, I was not referring to you. Are u a virgin?

yea
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by onila(f): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
zz
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by onila(f): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
bb
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by wealthofficial(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
http://www.wealthofficial.tk/2017/03/why-its-unsafe-for-adolescents-to-trust.html
Why It's hazardous for adolescents to trust they definitely think about sex
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by wealthofficial(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
http://www.wealthofficial.tk/2017/03/big-brother-naija-fans-respond-to.html
read the amazing reaction of Fans about the preclusion of Kemen
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by darbeelicous(f): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin
Oyind18:
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by onila(f): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
nn
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With by Jodha(f): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give The Person That Is Dating Your Ex? / 13 Signs That Suggest A Lady Would Soon Lose Her Virginity / Meet The Aspiring Plus Size Model Who Isn’t Shy To Strip Naked Off For The Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.