Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument (4548 Views)

Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? / He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned / The Ghana Dude Said Next Time I Come To His House, He Will Call The Cops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
on Facebook

Will the rivers friend be angry

I felt so bad for him
Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by N0favors: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Okay. Thanks for the information. We really do appreciate

8 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Rextizz(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Onila stop this nonsense post.

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
N0favors:
Okay. Thanks for the information. We really do appreciate

What do you think about his comment
Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by okwabayi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
This reminds me of the moniker fairlyusedpant.
It seems there are really some people in this forum who were unloved as children.

5 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
okwabayi:
This reminds me of the moniker fairlyusedpant.
It seems there are really some people in this forum who were unloved as children.

Just answer the question, dammit
Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by okwabayi(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

Just answer the question, dammit
Onila, you were unloved as a child.
Admit it.

5 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
okwabayi:

Onila, you were unloved as a child.
Admit it.

Can anyone be loved in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by okwabayi(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

Can anyone be loved in Nigeria
So you admit to being a bush person intimidated by civilization in the white man’s land.
I guessed as much.

4 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
okwabayi:

So you admit to being a bush person intimidated by civilization in the white man’s land.
I guessed as much.

I tried as much as possible to leave that shithole as much as possible

I.saw nothing good in the country
And only worked hard for a better life

I Feel bad for anyone who lives there

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

So what have you done to make Nigeria better? =Nothing ,why? because you are a stupid person, a M0ron with zero IQ no difference between you and Buhari two lifeless Motherfvckers, you are just a waste of space.

8 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Allen02:
So what have you done to make Nigeria better? =Nothing ,why? because you are a stupid person, a M0ron with zero IQ no difference between you and Buhari two lifeless Motherfvckers, you are just a waste of space.

I discuss Nigeria's problem everyday on this forum

I try my best
Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by okwabayi(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ilamina:

...and yet you can’t keep the country out of your thoughts.
My friend come back and sit under mango trees while getting beaten by the blazing sun.

3 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Uglymugg: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
I for one enjoy your threads smiley

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
okwabayi:

...and yet you can’t keep the country out of your thoughts.
My friend come back and sit under mango trees while getting beaten by the blazing sun.

Because I haven't gotten my green card yet

When I get it
Then I can now rest from thinking of going back to that shithole for good without a green card
Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Uglymugg:
I for one enjoy your threads smiley

Thanks boo

All these people act like they are perfect or the smartest
Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by okwabayi(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Ilamina:

Because I haven't gotten my green card yet

When I get it
Then I can now rest from thinking of going back to that shithole for good without a green card
Ok.
I hope it will also stop your torrent of thoughtless threads.

3 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Uglymugg: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Ilamina:

Thanks boo

All these people act like they are perfect or the smartest

Don't mind them. They just do it for likes and shares.

Your threads are free of hate and anger. That's something you don't see on this section anymore.

2 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by EggSauce(m): 1:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Uglymugg:

Don't mind them. They just do it for likes and shares.

Your threads are free of hate and anger. That's something you don't see on this section anymore.
he just wants to fvck u onila cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 2:02am On Feb 26, 2019
EggSauce:
he just wants to fvck u onila cheesy

NAa, hes just nice, laid back and friendly
Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Donice01: 4:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol meanwhile see the woman with the world strongest pussy. Click the subscribe button for updates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63oHPPxhxiw
Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 4:18am On Feb 26, 2019
No one has answered my question
Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by okwabayi(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Ilamina:
No one has answered my question
You are a loser.

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Ilamina:
on Facebook
Will the rivers friend be angry
I felt so bad for him
Onila why nah.

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2019
okwabayi:

You are a loser.

So you are the Mr progress
Re: This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument by Ilamina(f): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Women From All Around The World Can Join The Miss Bum Bum Contest (photos) / Masturbation Is Bad And Evil. / I Saw Death Face To Face Yesterday But I Didn't Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.