Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Tell The President Your Mind Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell The President Your Mind Here! (689 Views)

Northern Elders To President: Your Administration Worst In Nigeria History / "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ / Present Criticism Of The Ex-president - Your Views. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell The President Your Mind Here! by OEO: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2009
THIS SECTION IS TO TELL MR PRESIDENT UMAR MUSA YAR'ADUA A PIECE OF YOUR MIND. ADVICE HIM AND CHIDE HIM OF YOU LIKE. BE COURTEOUS, NO ABUSE, BUT BE FRANK AND CONSTRUCTIVE.

IT MUST BE WELL WITH NIGERIA.
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2009
plsssssssssssssss resign! angry
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by kokoA(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2009
Mr President

You do not look like a bad man to me, so I have nothing a gainst you.
But I have everything against your advicers and so called political comrades.
I also know you would have performed better if not for your health.
But I know the right thing for you to do now is to move on with your life with out the eyes of Nigerians on you.
I feel this is what you want but "they" won't let you
Will you continue to follow what they say? or Will you choose to do what your heart is telling you?
The ball is in you court.
I wish you well but you should also whish yourself thesame. Thanks!
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by sd6: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
This is the best post with deep sense of sincerity
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by OEO: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
sd-6 and koko-A

Thanks. I am humbled for your responses.
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2009
Mr President, some Nija people wish you dead o.
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by kcng: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
what do you tell a dead man? Turaayo, or what's her name should please release this man's soul, so he can rest in peace.
AMEN
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by VALIDATOR: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
If you love your life more than Nigeria its better you resign. Your wife and children still need you alive.
If you love Nigeria more than your life its still better you resign. Nigeria is too rugged for a sickly gentleman like you.
If you love the sycophants around you more than both Nigeria and your life then ride on Yar' Adua for 2011.
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by ChapelleS: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
No don't resign Mr. President.You were ordained by God.You shall die on the throne.Until all the cowards in Nigeria realize that they have to take their future in their hands.
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by oderemo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
pls. save yourserlf from DIS GRACE.
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by chidichris(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
yar yar, be strong. u were choosen by his holiness eng. dr. obasanjo and was accepted by force by all nigerians.
u were, u are and u will remain the president of nigeria.
yar, in ur 2yrs plus as president, u are the second best president nigeria has ever seen and i know u have the vission of being the best and that is all we are waiting for.
despite ur failure to give us steady power supply in 6 months as u promised, we still want u to remain our president.
also yar, wether u are sick, mentally ill or dead, u must rule nigeria three terms so more 9 yrs plus for u.
finally, if nigerians are saying that u are mad, who among our past presidents is not or was not. if study proves that 98% of our past presidents are mad people, then u are in the popular side.
ride on my buy.
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by oderemo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
yar yar, be strong. u were choosen by his holiness eng. dr. obasanjo and was accepted by force by all nigerians.
u were, u are and u will remain the president of nigeria.
yar, in your 2yrs plus as president, u are the second best president nigeria has ever seen and i know u have the vission of being the best and that is all we are waiting for.
despite your failure to give us steady power supply in 6 months as u promised, we still want u to remain our president.
also yar, wether u are sick, mentally ill or dead, u must rule nigeria three terms so more 9 yrs plus for u.
finally, if nigerians are saying that u are mad, who among our past presidents is not or was not. if study proves that 98% of our past presidents are mad people, then u are in the popular side.
ride on my buy. [quote][/quote]

yeah right. very funny.
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by puskin: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
Mr. President. . . . hey f-u-ck that.
Umaru Yar'Adua, don't U think itz time U loose that title 2ur name.
It ain't ur birth-right.
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by coolier(f): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2009
Health is Wealth.
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by OAM4J: 12:13am On Dec 16, 2009
VALIDATOR:

If you love your life more than Nigeria its better you resign. Your wife and children still need you alive.
If you love Nigeria more than your life its still better you resign. Nigeria is too rugged for a sickly gentleman like you.
If you love the sycophants around you more than both Nigeria and your life then ride on Yar' Adua for 2011. to your grave.

Good and supported with the minor correction
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by OEO: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2009
Uhm, 9ja pple, softly softly dey talk to yr Pre si dead!
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2009
mr president

sit on the throne for ever.

it is better to die as a president than to die as a common man,

try and steal more money u would use when u get to the other side.

i hear the angels at the gate now collect bribe but u need to bribe them in gold so steal more b4 u go

and Turai would be a happy woman
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by kokoA(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2009
OEO:

Pre si dead!

shocked shocked shocked Dats bad nah! shocked
Re: Tell The President Your Mind Here! by OEO: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2009
Umoru, no be yr Papa hs be 9ja o, thing twice, remember Eve ooooooooooo. To be forewarned ,

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Arrested : Amsterdam -detroit Route / Akingbola: I Own N346.1b Worldwide Assets / In Pursuit Of A Third Term (obj)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.