Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo (52027 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
The Lawyer should be charges for defamation of character.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by oshorstan(f): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
I dare otobo to bring pictures, videos, text messages, audio chats, letters, documents to authenticate this her claim. If she can bring substantial evidence outside words of mouth or mere say, then I will believe her wholely .
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by SBG04: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
oshorstan:
This is very funny. How can you impregnate someone within a year of sexual meeting? I may not be an ardent follower of Suleiman, but this is a CALCULATED ATTEMPT TO SCANDALIZE HIS NAME. Trust me, if u believe this cooked up stories, you're stupid in reasoning. After fighting government , now these... Remember what happened to African China & Eedris Abdulkareem
I'm afraid you're the stupid one here. You didn't read properly and just jumped in to make stupid conclusions. Suleiman met her in 2015, September 2015. Keyamo said that much in the deposition to the IG. His spokesman even admitted it in the press conference this morning. According to Suleiman's spokesman, Suleiman started sending her money after they met, to supposedly help her start her business and keep from prostitution. He has actually known the girl for long! Nobody is framing him! use your head please!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Ineedinfo(f): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
kjhova:
Pay heed to the facts known so far:

1) One Miss Stephanie Otobo (f) is arrested by men of the Federal Criminal Investigations Department (FCID), Alagbon, for attempting to withdraw funds, believed to be proceeds of blackmail, from her account.

2) Festus Keyamo chambers issue a plea to the office of the IGP on behalf of this Stephanie Otobo (f) against one Apostle Johnson Suleiman (m) who is believed to have instigated Miss staphanie's arrest in order to silence her from revealing their existing raunchy relationship.

2) Apostle Suleiman's surrogates release a statement accussing the said Miss Otobo of attempted blackmail and terrorism affiliations.

3) Miss Otobo supposedly issue a statement to the police distancing herself from Festus Keyamo and declaring that she has no relationship of any type with Apostle Suleiman.

4) Sahara Reporters, an online publication, release a follow up story suggesting that they have more incriminating evidence (photos, bank receipts, short messages, 3rd parties) and shall release these in due course.

My take:

Pastor Suleiman has a huge storm in his barn yard and this is not going to go away easily. He needs Jesus now more than he has ever needed him. Above all, he needs a good lawyer quickly!
You just said my mind, especially your last paragraph. I followed it from d beginning too. This doesn't look good at all.
whomever brought the idea of paying some money into the said lady's account just escalated d whole thing. Sadly this won't go away easily.

May God help him if he's innocent.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by oshorstan(f): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
SBG04:

I'm afraid you're the stupid one here. You didn't read properly and just jumped in to make stupid conclusions. Suleiman met her in 2015, September 2015. Keyamo said that much in the deposition to the IG. His spokesman even admitted it in the press conference this morning. According to Suleiman's spokesman, Suleiman started sending her money after they met, to supposedly help her start her business and keep from prostitution. He has actually known the girl for long! Nobody is framing him! use your head please!

Really I can see that you make more sense when you're mute. What's otobo problem? why avail herself for this? is it the recession? help us ask her cos it seems u have employed your destiny to become her naira land attack bull...
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by tucee31: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
This story sounds somehow ojare. He wanted male children and when you announced the pregnancy, he got angry? Ah! Haba!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by unclejb2(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Marvel1206:
Who else does not believe this news
the girl is a cheap blackmailer being used by politicians. However, E fit be say the man been dey chop her kpomo and now she has made herself a willing tool to be used by dirty politicians

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by SBG04: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
oshorstan:

Really I can see that you make more sense when you're mute. What's otobo problem? why avail herself for this? is it the recession? help us ask her cos it seems u have employed your destiny to become her naira land attack bull...
I wish I could ask her but that fake ass pastor idiot and inciter of violence has ordered her locked up at Alagbon. Nobody has access to her. Tell your hero and mass murderer to release her and I'll ask her promptly. You should be ashamed of yourself for being in support of a fake prophet using his power and influence to trample on the rights of a poor innocent girl, even branding her a boko haram sympathiser. After enjoying her thoroughly and sending her money. Shameless, bald, ugly creature.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by SBG04: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ineedinfo:
You just said my mind, especially your last paragraph. I followed it from d beginning too. This doesn't look good at all.
whomever brought the idea of paying some money into the said lady's account just escalated d whole thing. Sadly this won't go away easily.

May God help him if he's innocent.
This is the point so many people are missing and its because you guys have refused to read!
Suleiman's spokesperson said they paid money to the girl several times between 2015 and now. It wasn't just a one off thing. The spokesperson said Suleiman helped her start a business to keep her off her supposed strip dancing job. There was a constant stream of cash from Suleiman!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Max24: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Satan punish Keyamo.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by efavour: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
kjhova:
Pay heed to the facts known so far:

1) One Miss Stephanie Otobo (f) is arrested by men of the Federal Criminal Investigations Department (FCID), Alagbon, for attempting to withdraw funds, believed to be proceeds of blackmail, from her account.

2) Festus Keyamo chambers issue a plea to the office of the IGP on behalf of this Stephanie Otobo (f) against one Apostle Johnson Suleiman (m) who is believed to have instigated Miss staphanie's arrest in order to silence her from revealing their existing raunchy relationship.

2) Apostle Suleiman's surrogates release a statement accussing the said Miss Otobo of attempted blackmail and terrorism affiliations.

3) Miss Otobo supposedly issue a statement to the police distancing herself from Festus Keyamo and declaring that she has no relationship of any type with Apostle Suleiman.

4) Sahara Reporters, an online publication, release a follow up story suggesting that they have more incriminating evidence (photos, bank receipts, short messages, 3rd parties) and shall release these in due course.

My take:

Pastor Suleiman has a huge storm in his barn yard and this is not going to go away easily. He needs Jesus now more than he has ever needed him. Above all, he needs a good lawyer quickly!
if they have the all the evidence of the raunchy photos,that points to blackmail which the pastor accused them off. Since when is it not marry again a crime? Not even in the western world. Relationship can be broken any time if one party lost interest. For some shady lawyers to be asking that suleiman pay up the 500million means they are part of the black mail.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by oshorstan(f): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
SBG04:

I wish I could ask her but that fake ass pastor idiot and inciter of violence has ordered her locked up at Alagbon. Nobody has access to her. Tell your hero and mass murderer to release her and I'll ask her promptly. You should be ashamed of yourself for being in support of a fake prophet using his power and influence to trample on the rights of a poor innocent girl, even branding her a boko haram sympathiser. After enjoying her thoroughly and sending her money. Shameless, bald, ugly creature.

This same man prayed for your scrotamegaly & poor penile dysfunctional syndrome. Am not fazed how you insult him, I presume that's how your religion endorses it. Let's be critical in thought, why now? after the DSS brouhaha.. Why keyamo of all lawyers? who financed such big lawyer? A common stripper Am surprised how you reason , or your brain is at your bum & your mufuciousness is caused because you're sitting on it... guy grow up, this generation curses u
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by oshorstan(f): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
efavour:
if they have the all the evidence of the raunchy photos,that points to blackmail which the pastor accused them off. Since when is it not marry again a crime? Not even in the western world. Relationship can be broken any time if one party lost interest. For some shady lawyers to be asking that suleiman pay up the 500million means they are part of the black mail.

Let keyamo that Grew Fungus beards when obj locked him in Abuja, to bring out proofs of the messy affairs... Fools!!!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by umesichibuzor: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
I can construct a letter head too,please realise pictures of them both,that will be more call convincing or focus on why buhari is still in London,rubbish
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by SBG04: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
oshorstan:

This same man prayed for your scrotamegaly & poor penile dysfunctional syndrome. Am not fazed how you insult him, I presume that's how your religion endorses it. Let's be critical in thought, why now? after the DSS brouhaha.. Why keyamo of all lawyers? who financed such big lawyer? A common stripper Am surprised how you reason , or your brain is at your bum & your mufuciousness is caused because you're sitting on it... guy grow up, this generation curses u
Did anyone ask why Falana took up the case of sheik El-zakzakky, the detained shite leader? You think he could afford it? Human rights lawyers do cases pro bono most times.
You're saying why now as if someone is framing him, but the fake pastor himself admitted that he was sending this girl money, that he helped someone he called a "stripper" set up a business!!! The DSS didn't release that press statement, Suleiman did!!! Please use your big for nothing head and stop acting dumb. Its irritating.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by oshorstan(f): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
SBG04:

Reference please
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by efavour: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
SBG04:

Innocent girl my foot. Let's assume he was in relationship with him and the man no want do again, is it by force? Two consenting adult and one is no longer interested in the relationship . And she runs off and hires the big controversial liar to enforce which claims? My dear, there are powerful people behind her, they want to tarnish the image of the pastor. Do harm to his reputation. The same way they keep discovering fictions money and intimidation others with DSS
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by shamecurls(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
ipreach:
They should leave the man of God alone

Sheeple spotted!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Toks2008(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Marvel1206:
Who else does not believe this news

There is always 3 sides to a story..
side A,Side B and the truth.

All I know..no man is perfect when it comes to woman matter...Women are very powerful...don't dare a woman.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by SBG04: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
efavour:
Innocent girl my foot. Let's assume he was in relationship with him and the man no want do again, is it by force? Two consenting adult and one is no longer interested in the relationship . And she runs off and hires the big controversial liar to enforce which claims? My dear, there are powerful people behind her, they want to tarnish the image of the pastor. Do harm to his reputation. The same way they keep discovering fictions money and intimidation others with DSS
Festus Keyamo is a human rights lawyer!!! same as Femi Falana. People run to them when they feel their rights are being trampled by "big men" and ordinary lawyers will not get their case heard. Human rights lawyers rarely charge for such cases.
Nobody sent Suleiman to be paying a "stripper" money regularly. He brought this on himself. Please leave the DSS out of it.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Boss13: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
She is a hungry girl looking for bread and butter to eat cool

Sure that's why it's good for people like the pastor to avoid such hungry girls. Whether we believe the story or not, the reputational damage alone is enough. Between the stripper and the pastor, I believe the pastor has a lot to lose.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by Marvel1206: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Toks2008:

There is always 3 sides to a story..
side A,Side B and the truth.

All I know..no man is perfect when it comes to woman matter...Women are very powerful...don't dare a woman.
I like that--- A, B and the truth---
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by oshorstan(f): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
SBG04:

Did anyone ask why Falana took up the case of sheik El-zakzakky, the detained shite leader? You think he could afford it? Human rights lawyers do cases pro bono most times.
You're saying why now as if someone is framing him, but the fake pastor himself admitted that he was sending this girl money, that he helped someone he called a "stripper" set up a business!!! The DSS didn't release that press statement, Suleiman did!!! Please use your big for nothing head and stop acting dumb. Its irritating.
Thank you

Is it now a crime to give money to a perceived repentant? Anyway, I dont see you as a plus to knowledge so I don't doubt your psychological decay. The word "Set up" dont lay bare in lexicons, but in reality , its in 3D. When a desperate bitch is out on you, menhhh, you're gone... The whole world will be convinced, even yourself might be convinced too.. smiles.. but know this today, that Keyamo & this Jezebel will meet their waterloo soon.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by ojkalito(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
I swear this gal use to be my GF..
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by 3moses: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
He did intro wt u in order to put u in a family way... yet he got angry when u announced d pregnancy?... little brat, u need LIE MUHAMED for more tutorials.

As for bros Keyamo... it's seems u are broke or u couldn't reason between the lines.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by onlinebuilder: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Have we all so easily forgetting that keyamo is APC propaganda flag bearer.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by kelly72: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
To prove promise to marry, you need hard evidence, say, a witness who was there when the promise was made or a letter addressed to the victim promising her marriage. Without this, you will be wasting your time trying to prove breach of promise to marry. It cannot be inferred.
Then you are asking for N500,000,000 million. Hmm.... na so money hungry Keyamo reach. But the lady said she did not know Keyamo from Adam, so was he briefed by his forefathers.

Finally, Keyamo's poorly written letter made reference to Apostle Suleiman's recent charge to Christians to defend themselves. What nonsense.

Do reasonable people really lose their minds once they join APC?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by danigbo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Let's see the pictures of when the pastor met your parents. You can send the nudes later
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by awoluyi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Avoid fighting with a pig, because it will enjoy making you look dirty. The very day Apostle Suleman started to "help" miss Otobo was the day he put his "reputation" on line.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by olayinkaj2(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Cooked up lies...keep defending lies o Keyamo.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo by jenavism44: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Rev.Dr.chris oyakhilome has been facing this issues since 2002,they could'nt get him and his ministry,they accused of cultism,as demonic,anti-christ,as fake and false.as adulterer,but he was not moved,they penetrated through his wife by giving her wrong informations about her husband to form a suspicion altitude in her against her husband yet they could'nt get him,he remain standing by God grace,now they have open apostle suleman chapter,but mind you,these are false informations,dont believe them,dont spread lies,so you wont be a partaker of the curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits / Apostle Sammy Smith Gives Live Sermon Outside His BURNING Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.