Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,452 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

What Is Rape? What Is Consent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Rape? What Is Consent? (487 Views)

50 Shades Of Grey Is Rape. But Women Love Reading It?? / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter / Is Rape Possible In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Rape? What Is Consent? by DeLioncourt: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Abeg...I don't understand again.
I saw a tweet saying that if a guy asks a girl for sex and she refuses and upon more begging, she agrees...It is rape.
Is that not just too far?
Another one says if you kiss a lady without her permission, it is semi rape...
What do you guys think? What exactly constitutes rape?
Re: What Is Rape? What Is Consent? by hopejackie76(f): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lols which one is semi rape again?
Re: What Is Rape? What Is Consent? by Valkaryie(f): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol. Just don't try to do it when we don't want
Re: What Is Rape? What Is Consent? by DeLioncourt: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
hopejackie76:
Lols which one is semi rape again?

me, i dunno ooo. but apparently, if you kiss a girl without her consent, it is molestation
Re: What Is Rape? What Is Consent? by DeLioncourt: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
Lol. Just don't try to do it when we don't want

but is there a "i want to do it" form??
some girls claim that guys can be dull by not taking the green light...those same girls come and say they didn't give consent.

so, how are we to know when you 'want to do it'?
Re: What Is Rape? What Is Consent? by Valkaryie(f): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
DeLioncourt:

but is there a "i want to do it" form??
some girls claim that guys can be dull by not taking the green light...those same girls come and say they didn't give consent.

so, how are we to know when you 'want to do it'?
you should know na. It's not difficult undecided
Re: What Is Rape? What Is Consent? by DeLioncourt: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
you should know na. It's not difficult undecided

okay....tell me. if you're not dating someone and he invites you to come sleep over...on the same bed... would you claim ignorance of the fact that he may try to get with you?
Re: What Is Rape? What Is Consent? by Valkaryie(f): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
DeLioncourt:

okay....tell me. if you're not dating someone and he invites you to come sleep over...on the same bed... would you claim ignorance of the fact that he may try to get with you?
if we're just friends, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't respect me and not try to touch what isn't his own.

(1) (Reply)

. / A Very Important Announcement 4 Nigerians,seun And Nairalanders In General. / New Paying Network!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.