Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) (4507 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Tragic: A Man Shared On Social Media How His Baby Mama Amost Killed Him.(photos) / This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by firstking01(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Smhundecided
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by popefuse(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Did she drop a note b4 she left.no 1 can tell actually what happened. Suiciding is all over the globe. Taking a life cus of a guy or lady is wrong, of what benefit? We have to control what moves in our mind. Well should i say RIP or what. I will beta give advise,she is gone nd gone 4 life let her creator judge. It a lesson 4 the living.
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Hangher: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Beautiful,. Face squished against wall

Toe up

Cute feet

I wish I was with her and could have held those arms
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Demigod22: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2021
I can die for you, I can't live without you. I the fear girls that normally tell me those things. She is brave to die for her love, most of us are coward, Juliet and Romeo will be surprised that Nigeria have more courageous lovers than them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Ugojesse's Toons I Find Funny / . / The Hour Of Truth! Prophecy For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.