Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) (4506 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Tragic: A Man Shared On Social Media How His Baby Mama Amost Killed Him.(photos) / This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by binary007: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Things we do for love... (sighs)

Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by binary007: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
More
Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by binary007: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Live

Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Let's hope he was worth it.
Love, pffft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Etzakoos(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
How Did U Knw It's Because Of A Boyfriend?
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by binary007: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Etzakoos:
How Did U Knw It's Because Of A Boyfriend?
That was the news flying in the area.. As u can see, the pix was just taken
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
soonest! the so called boyfriend, will start flirting with girls!!!

Foolish girl!!! RIP though
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by jayrock(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
News without source, pepper, maggi, salt is no news....

I believe it if only is from Lair Muhammed.

Return If Possible R I P to de dead....
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
undecided

Aaawww...may her soul rest in paradise
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by dRealnino(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
CorGier:
Let's hope he was worth it.
No one is worth it. Not everyone is strong enough to face depression, she needed someone to talk her out of this but sadly no one was there 4 her. i'm sure some people would still cum here to insult her but please we really nid 2 start having a heart in this our country.
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by dickhead01(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
The young girl in those pics tried hanging herself to death because her boyfriend left her for her bestfriend cool
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by vani86: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
She is a fool
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
so sad
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
na wa ooo...dis One no be film Trick oooo...xo women too don dey die 4 luv...
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Valkaryie(f): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
I'm sure that useless boy she died for is now busy telling another girl how he would die for her.

Men are really scum!

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by missyge(f): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
CorGier:
Let's hope he was worth it. Love, pffft.
Worth wetin? No damn being worth my life...

Devil: Youre welcome to hell my daughter
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
dRealnino:

No one is worth it. Not everyone is strong enough to face depression, she needed someone to talk her out of this but sadly no one was there 4 her. i'm sure some people would still cum here to insult her but please we really nid 2 start having a heart in this our country.

Empathy for her is not the issue here. It's a cold world - yes, but people have been through worse setbacks than her and you don't see them looking for the nearest noose to off themselves with. But if she feels a lack of the affection he brings her is commensurate with a life not worth living, then who are we to judge.
That aside, RIP sista.
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Misbliss1: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
oh God not again, upon all the struggles in Nigeria someone is killing herself for petty boyfriend girlfriend relationship, ahn ahn, am not sorry am ashamed, tufiakwa

Can someone tell me its a nollywood movie? Because I'm really trying not to believe this
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Cope1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Love
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by fineboynl(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
maybe she was pregnant and also with HIV. you know FEBRUARY 14 just passed.
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Jflex07(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
I'm sure that useless boy she died for is now busy telling another girl how he would die for her.

some men are really scum!

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by alex81(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
hey God!
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by amuokuko: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Can't wait for Alicia Keys nd Rihana to die for me too..
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Yinkey6(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
embarassed Too bad
May her prefect soul rest in peace.
(Amen)
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by shinarlaura(f): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
And the guy will continue enjoying his life. Mtchewwwwww undecided
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Jangbajantis: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is very old na!
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by nelsonebby(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
binary007:

That was the news flying in the area.. As u can see, the pix was just taken
this is old

Who you tryna fool?
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Big yansh wasted cry
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
binary007:
Live

This news is as old as time , I had this picture on my phone about 6 years ago. Recycled shiit

1 Like

Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by eightsin(m): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sad.
Re: Tragic! A Young Girl Just Hung Herself Cos' Of A Boyfriend.(pix) by Jodha(f): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
That girl is a complete slowpoke if the story is legit.. I know it's wrong to point accusing fingers at the dead.. But c'mon who does that ?

She's going straight to hell..

I feel no remorse whatsoever for her..

Since life don tire her..

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even Wit Serious Konji, Wat Is Dat Tin Dat Cn Easily Turn Off Ur Sexual Urge / Can My Wife Cheat On My Back, My Wife Pics Attached / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.