Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Beware: Men Who Mocked God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware: Men Who Mocked God (12161 Views)

Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Don't Ever Dare God, Read What Happened To People Who Mocked God! / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: Men Who Mocked God by Nezan(m): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
Tudór:

In other words yahweh is as savage, barbaric and bloodthirsty as Allah. . .thanks for admitting that.

Now I'll just bookmark this thread and refer you to it each time i see you belabouring the muslims.

You can bookmark me with this addendum: there is forgiveness with YHWH while there is no forgiveness in allah.
Re: Beware: Men Who Mocked God by toneyb: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
Nezan:

You can bookmark me with this addendum: there is forgiveness with YHWH while there is no forgiveness in allah.

This same pitiful drivel again?   

1. 2 Kings 2:23-24 : 42 children are killed for calling a prophet "baldy", by two she-bears.
   2. 1 Samuel 6:19 : 50 070 (or 70) people are killed for looking in (or "at"wink the Ark of the Covenant.
   3. 1 Kings 20:30 : God makes a wall fall on and kill 27 000 of an army retreating from some Israelites.
   4. Numbers 16:16-49 : Death to all those who complain (14 950 of them altogether).
   5. 2 Samuel 6:6-11 : God kills someone for accidentally touching the Ark of the Covenant.

I didn't see any thing about forgiveness in any of these verses from the bible only kill, kill and kill. Where is the forgiveness with Yahweh?
Re: Beware: Men Who Mocked God by Nezan(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
You quote only the OT and refuse to quote the NT?
Re: Beware: Men Who Mocked God by toneyb: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
Nezan:

You quote only the OT and refuse to quote the NT?

Yahweh says I am the same yesterday today and forever, I change NOT in the bible, so what are you talking about?
Re: Beware: Men Who Mocked God by Tudor6(f): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
Nezan:

bullshit. . .where is the forgiveness for the victims of the titanic?

You mean your god killed 1500 people including infants and children because of the utterings of ONE man!!

I have bookmarked this page let me see you ranting in the muslim section then you'll tell us the difference.
Re: Beware: Men Who Mocked God by Bokoharam: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2009
Let no one fight for God. It's even playing God to think we can. The issue of "forgiveness" and whether God is "Merciful" shouldn't bother us now. What we should care about is what happens after we die. Some may not believe that there is life after death, but TELL THEM THERE ARE OVER A BILLION STARS AND THEY WILL ADMIT.

If you think this is a forum to make someone believe your faith, you are joking. Who are we - mere mortals - to say that this man is a sinner or not. Only God has that prerogative. So, LET ALL MORTAL FLESH KEEP SILENT!

But I tell you, "EVERY SIN SHALL BE FORGIVEN MAN, BUT BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT."
Re: Beware: Men Who Mocked God by Nezan(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2009
Tudór:

bullshit. . .where is the forgiveness for the victims of the titanic?

You mean your god killed 1500 people including infants and children because of the utterings of ONE man!!

I have bookmarked this page let me see you ranting in the muslim section then you'll tell us the difference.

You can open a thread, aint it better?
Re: Beware: Men Who Mocked God by richjohn1(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2009
@Tudor
I really like you Ooo,  Help me tell them. Yahweh is not concerned with the problems of humanity he's busy fighting those that mock him, well am not scared of him atleast everyone will die oneday. I think the average christian is derailed, I don't think they weigh what they want to post at all, grin
Re: Beware: Men Who Mocked God by Tudor6(f): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2009
^
Thanks rich j
Nezan:

You can open a thread, aint it better?

let me see you harassing the muslims then you'd tell me whats up.
Re: Beware: Men Who Mocked God by Nezan(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
^^ It shall be sooner than you expect cheesy
Re: Beware: Men Who Mocked God by Tudor6(f): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2009
I hope so. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind / Man Uses Adeboye’s Project To Swindle Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.