Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" (14691 Views)

Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking / See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pauloves:
See a Funny Answer From a SS 1 Student To His English Teacher on "Register"

It's quite humorous or should I say interesting when you set out to mark an English Language assignment as a Secondary School teacher and you stumble upon different level of intellect exuded by these students some are outstandingly good some are average and some are really poor however this is not to say that these lackluster students cannot be better just like we have in the case of Ben Carson...

A few seconds Google search would have saved you this embarrassment. While I was teaching during my service year, I made it a habit to Google any response I wasn't sure of to avoid giving myself away as outdated or underinformed. Now, you've just given us a case description of why our educational standards have detoriated so low.

I'm glad you brought it up on Nairaland. I'm glad you've been corrected cos that student's dad would have followed him to school early tomorrow morning for your black hide.
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Babtossdan(m): 12:30am On Mar 07, 2017
see funny comments, constructive criticism though. d guy suppose cover him eye, NUT suppose find d teacher i swear.
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by nzaghibaba(m): 5:37am On Mar 07, 2017
Kachi188:
I don't understand this post...is it that OP doesn't realize that 'go to hell' is an actual agricultural tool?
its not d@ "go to hell" is not an agric tool, its jst d@ d answer is funny from the teachers point of view. Its jst lik someone seeing a movie called 'you are an idiot' den someone else asks what is d title of dis movie? Imagine telling d person "YOU ARE AN IDIOT"
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by In2systemsTech(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2017
I swear that's how my teacher marked my script and gave me E
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by franklingud(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2017
Ignorant posting ignorant.
Even by the sentence you made here. No punctuation marks anywhere, you just kept ranting till the end.

Borrow some sense biko.
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Zeddicuz(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Its not d Op's fault,am sure he attended one of dose brown roof sec scholls without qualified teachers nd teaching aids.wat a pity
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by PhantomD(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2017
sexy74:

the name is sickle, go to hell is an informal name.
sickle is used to harvest crops like rice and its short, go to hell looks d same but longer, for fruits high up.
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by sainttwist1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pauloves:
See a Funny Answer From a SS 1 Student To His English Teacher on "Register"

It's quite humorous or should I say interesting when you set out to mark an English Language assignment as a Secondary School teacher and you stumble upon different level of intellect exuded by these students some are outstandingly good some are average and some are really poor however this is not to say that these lackluster students cannot be better just like we have in the case of Ben Carson...
"Secondary School teacher"............
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Chai sad sad. This is why I keep getting low grades in school despite all the gammar and question attack. It's well. To slap...

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Mskrisx(f): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
CrazyScientist:

Go To Hell is an agricultural tool for plucking fruits. You just came to disgrace yourself here. undecided

His ohl generations grin grin cheesy FALZ!
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
I remember back then lol...
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by crackhouse(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmm na wa oo
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by CrazyScientist: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mskrisx:

His ohl generations grin grin cheesy FALZ!

Yels.. grin
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by danieljessy: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na so person take dey fail WAEC,when ur answer script is being marked by an olodo grin grin grin
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Rockyrascal(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dextology:
That moment you try to spite someone and you end up shooting your self. Go to hell is a farm implement.
go to hell is formally known as sickle
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Rockyrascal:
go to hell is formally known as sickle

That's true sir, go to hell is just an informal name for sickle

1 Like

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by babz11(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
You guys really make my day today, that guy must be an ipobians
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by kross01(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
babz11:
You guys really make my day today, that guy must be an ipobians
Of all the posts on this topic, only yours had to tribalize this. Big shame on you, Wonder how some of you live and breath
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by nwokolokingsley(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
op na wha for you oooo!
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by DonCortino: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kachi188:
I don't understand this post...is it that OP doesn't realize that 'go to hell' is an actual agricultural tool?

He does not! The joke is on him grin
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Dexema(m): 6:35am On Mar 08, 2017
Teacher no teach me nonsense, uncle olodo abeg "go to hell."
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Jifem(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2017
Op was the commedian here...........meanwhile checkout mah latest work(track) through dis link http://picosong.com/GttM
no fall mah hands abeg
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by betterbest: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2017
I'm just knowing this today. I be olodo too.
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Joe171(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
It's obvious that the OP does not know"go to hell" is. it's could also be called "Socatua"...
used to pluck or harvest fruit from trees.

I don't see anything funny about the answers provided.
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by iboboyswag(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
The federal government through the Nigeria Custom Service has issued an ultimatum for all vehicles plying Nigerian roads and within the geographical confines of Nigeria to have valid and correctly paid custom duty. Failing to comply with this directive, vehicles without valid paid custom duty risk impound and the owners prosecution.

The government has issued a grace period of one month ( March 13th - April 12th ) for all owners of vehicles without valid paid custom duty to approach any of the Nigeria Custom zonal command and validate their customs duty document.

For enquiries and assistance, quote or call 07035916733.

I can assist with verifying the validity of your custom duty paper and processing of valid customs duty for any defaulting vehicle.

Once again, for enquiries and assistance, quote or call 07035916733.

https://www.nairaland.com/3670952/new-customs-policy-duty

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! / List Of Universities That Offers Petrochemical Engineering / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.