Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1094 Views)

Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kelvinaeb: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
Re: . by victorazy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2009
mmmmmm yeeee science said so, but for pregnancy, is save 95%
Re: . by izeek(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
and ur pics is supposed to act as source!
Re: . by BeautfulB(f): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2009
kelvin did u attend Zion international high school? @ Egede mile 2 Diobu PH cus ur face looks familar.
Re: . by victorazy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2009
o boy, wetin come bring this ur picture here naaa or are u sufering 4m hiv cuz ur face is saying so?
Re: . by Jaideyone(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
it's true, http://www.hivaidscare.com/hivaidsarticle7.php?acode=na

How safe are condoms against HIV - assess yourself
In one UK survey, holes were found in up to thirty-two out of a hundred condoms of the least reliable makes. These holes were gross defects, not microscopic holes seen in some latex (5 micron, HIV is 0.1 micron), which are worrying but probably far less significant. The British Standards Institute permits up to three out of a hundred to have holes in them when they leave the factory. In the US, government standards allow only four condoms out of every thousand to have leaks. But users still experience a failure rate of between 3% and 15%, which is the percentage of women who have an unwanted pregnancy using this method of birth control over a year.

A spokesman from the London Rubber Company (Durex) admitted that if incorrectly used, the failure rate of condoms could be anything from 25% up to 100%, and there are real problems with teaching people how to use them

Another study of partners using condoms suggests that the risk of catching HIV is reduced by 85%. That sounds excellent, but it is not. If you persist in sleeping regularly with someone who is positive or with numbers of unknown people who are possibly positive, then eventually, condom or no condom, you may get AIDS. Vaginal or anal sex using a condom is not a low-risk or no-risk activity. It carries a medium risk at best.

World Health Organisation: `The most effective way to prevent sexual transmission of HIV is to abstain, or for two people who are not infected to be faithful to one another. Alternatively, the correct use of a condom will reduce the risk significantly.'
Re: . by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2009
This one wey u look like victim of the post wey lie down for hospital.Abeg comot the pix. grin grin grin
Re: . by mrperfect(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
I think we have heard similar information.
Re: . by raybahny(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
lwkmd hin be victim na werin u want again cant shout in dne nab hiv ++
Re: . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
NEWSFLASH not, I have been knowing this for years now I wonder why they keep pushing condoms as the only way to prevent HIV undecided

@Poster
You are almost cute wink
Re: . by mrperfect(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2009
@poster, looking at your picture it appears you are looking at something, what is that?
Re: . by jdamian: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
I see!
Re: . by 190: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
@posters pic

so far so good for NOKIA 3310i earpiece~
Re: . by Rexwayne(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2009
Abeg make una free d guy, He is a fine boy
Re: . by H2O2: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
Hahah niggah looks like a frozen corpse
Re: . by 190: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2009
Rex wayne:

Abeg make una free d guy, He is a fine boy

with 4 eyes~
Re: . by eldee(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
This is all a plot from The Man to stop up from enjoying safe sex. grin grin
Re: . by 190: 1:04am On Dec 16, 2009
^^

yea rite~
maybe he shud do sumtin abt his 4eyes 1st~

(1) (Reply)

He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. / Is It True Nigerian Men Dont Like Dark African American Women ? / I Now Undastand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.