Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Big Brother Naija Is Devilish I Said It... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Brother Naija Is Devilish I Said It... (734 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija Is Devilish I Said It... by freelancer10: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Incase you don't know, BigbrotherNaija is nothing but a devilish show. The organizers have stylishly been fetish but i guess no one has been able to face them... This post is from a friend on Facebook...

Tuka Loanyie

Big brother is not just an individual, they are like an organisation, and the organisation is no longer happy with Kemen, because they are already seeing Kemen as a threat to the secrecy of that organisation, if You are following up the show, there was a time Big Brother organised a feast for them where the housemates ate some unknown and rotten foods, Kemen decoded that the feast might be some sort of initiation, they ate the first feast on the basis of helping them protect their secrets, then the next day, they organized another feast, which Big brother made sure that the housemates remained some foods in their respective plates unlike the first one which some housemates finished completely and leaked the plates as well, then Kemen started telling the housemates that he never knew the actual reason why Big Brother was so much particular in feeding them with such meals, and he also said that there are some white powdery substance that was spread all over the windows in the arena, that those white substance looks suspicious.
Then the next day, the same Big Brother gave them some baths which the BigBrother ninjas supervised, Kemen still suspects some creepy motives behind those tasks, at the end of the day they won their wager... The organization doesn't want any form of scandal, that was why Big Brother warned the Efe of a guy to watch his tongue when Efe was saying some trash after drinking in the party, because Big Brother doesn't want Efe to fall a victim of circumstances, maybe because Efe has lots of fans and was loved by many.
Kemen's downfall wasn't particularly because of the alleged sexual harassment against TBoss, Kemen's downfall was because of his tongue, he talks too much, other housemates noticed so many things going on in that house, but decides to keep their mouth shut, but Kemen is busy doing I too know... Biggie and his group has decided long ago to disgrace Kemen out of that house, so that if eventually Kemen decided to open his wide mouth after leaving the house, so that people will say he is saying all those things out of frustration.
They were just waiting for an opportunity to carry out what they have long awaited for, cause they know Kemen was supposed to be evicted that same day cause of voting results.
Re: Big Brother Naija Is Devilish I Said It... by Nollynude: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol

grin
Re: Big Brother Naija Is Devilish I Said It... by callmetori(f): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Okay... I hate the show but I still keep up with it(online download, once a week) ...
What does that make me?
Re: Big Brother Naija Is Devilish I Said It... by sonofspada(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Omo .. I no believe

U are entitled to your opinion.. I need more to be convinced
Re: Big Brother Naija Is Devilish I Said It... by Heartmender1: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Who BBN help undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija Is Devilish I Said It... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Another conspiracy theory propagandist

(1) (Reply)

Gobe Re O! Man Shocked After Finding Out His Wife Was Having Séx With Their Pet / Help Finding Mr. Right / 6 Ways To Spot A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.