Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released (2629 Views)

Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
After all we are all human
But! Wait a minute! Is this not Photoshopped?

Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Naturalized(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Well well..This is growing legs..

Is it me or is she topless in the first picture?
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by shakurkings(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ghen-ghen
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by deo966(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Kondomatic(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pictures ain't.

Get us the video with quality audio let's what they discussed.
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
so called...Man of God...Always chasing pussy and money... Church is now a classic example of business cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Omotayor123(f): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
lol..the girl mean serious businessgrin

Lesson to guys, don't perceive what you won't eat!

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by felixomor: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
These Sahara reporters are desperate o.
This is somebody they said is in police custody and then later courtroom and then now released pictures....?
Can u release pictures from courtroom to internet?

Na wa o
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by okosodo: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Just like he failed with the judges,ipob, the failed project, called nigeria, he will surely fail with this. Buhari is a failure anywhere
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Naturalized(m): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:
These Sahara reporters are desperate o.
This is somebody they said is in police custody and then later courtroom and then now released pictures....?
Can u release pictures from courtroom to internet?

Na wa o

The stark illiterate that you are. You think she wouldn't have handed some of the evidences to her lawyers? Btw, those images were scanned and printed before @SR pictures were taken, meaning she may have transferred them through emails before her lawyers agreed to represent her.

For what it's worth, she may have many more. In fact I would wager she has so much more they are just releasing them one at a time to stretch this out as much as possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don't know if this is true or not. But my advice to fellow Christians is this :

DO NOT set any pastor/prophet/apostle/ etc as a standard. As Christians our ONLY standard is Christ Jesus. And remember it is written that false prophets shall arise, so be watchful and vigilant.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by hopefulLandlord: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Naturalized:

The stark illiterate that you are.
you could've made your point without the above
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by casttlebarbz(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
e don be for apostle
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Firstcitizen: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Still watching how this unfolds. I heard the lady released a statement to deny the whole thing. How did she do so while in police custody. The whole thing is getting very confusing.
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by mrmrmister: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You're defending felix
This is miraculous cheesy
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by adenine02: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
haaaaaa

paitor!!!
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by hopefulLandlord: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
mrmrmister:

You're defending felix This is miraculous cheesy
I work in mysterious ways

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by hahn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Omudia:
I don't know if this is true or not. But my advice to fellow Christians is this :

DO NOT set any pastor/prophet/apostle/ etc as a standard. As Christians our ONLY standard is Christ Jesus. And remember it is written that false prophets shall arise, so be watchful and vigilant.

Jesus never existed

Use your brain

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Babacele: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Saharaaaaa!
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
I think it's Photoshopped or Edited
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by mamatayour(f): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Let more pictures roll in.....its entertaining though grin. I won't judge anybody until I see correct nude of either of them side by side.
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Naturalized(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I should in honesty, I was just pissed off with how our people become voluntarily irrational when it concerns god of men.
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by BrutalJab: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Poor Photoshop skills from Buari Media Centers

1 Like

Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 07, 2017
The dead has no business with the living, exit my mentions.
hahn:

Jesus never existed

Use your brain
Re: PICTURES Of Apostle Sulaiman And alleged lover OTOBO videochats Released by hahn(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia:
The dead has no business with the living, exit my mentions.

Coming from someone who worships a fictional super hero undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 More Reasons Christianity Makes Zero Sense / Homosexuality And Christainity: What Is Your Position? / How To Marry A Virgin And Stay Married All Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.