Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) (27116 Views)

Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Artistree: 12:39am On Mar 07, 2017
Solowande:
Oba Ato Kpee
Isee
It is Oba gha too (pronounced tor) kpere
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Bamz(m): 12:41am On Mar 07, 2017
Deseo:
I travelled from phc to benin today, a journey I'll never forget. I had to trek like a pilgrim because Ag President is around. No movement of vehicles, major roads blocked and I had to hitch-hike!
I'm not happy, mo'ona just lemme embarassed

Pele dear cry
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 07, 2017
freeborn76:

Confused people! grin grin Niger Delta is now Biafra? Nothing we no go hear
Mugu! In what Local government is your village located? I guess you don't know, how then can you know the Biafra territory.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by ImperialYoruba: 12:48am On Mar 07, 2017
989900:

Oh, Benin is Biafraland now?

They planted a flag there in 67 but lasted less than a day because Westerners moved in and whipped senses back into them all the way till they crossed the bridge back to their territory, they have not given up the ambition of reoccupying it when they get Biafra.

Anyway, our hands are itching here in West.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Even though you are addicted to Drinks, I think you shouldn't drink to the extent of spewing Gibberish!

Benin is also part of Biafra?! Guy..... kindly quit smoking that thing!

Lest I forget, Ondo also is OYEL producing State, no wonder it was targeted by the Biafra Vigilantes during the Civil War! Guess it's part of Biafra too?!
Oh! Ondo is oil producing State too? How many times have Osinbajo visited Ondo since he started his tour to oil States?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:

Edo, Cross-river and Delta re Biafra now?

You guys re truly land grabbers!

Your thoughts about land mass of Biafra is as irrelevant "P" in Psyche.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 07, 2017
989900:

Oh, Benin is Biafraland now?
What you don't know is bigger than you.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by brasilia: 1:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Solowande:
Oba Ato Kpee

Isee
Oba gha tor kpere
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by shamecurls(m): 1:28am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
Your thoughts about land mass of Biafra is as irrelevant "P" in Psyche.

Hello! Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Edo, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River and Edo re not Biafran states #Fact. Indigenes of these states even take it as insult calling them Biafrans!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by slurryeye: 1:46am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
What you don't know is bigger than you.

Guy I take God beg you. Stop saying Benin is part of Biafra. Not only is it an insult to humble Benin indigenes, it is also an insult to people that have knowledge of Africa history because the ancient Benin empire was one of the greatest empires in pre-colonial west africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by easymoment: 2:26am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
I will forgive your little knowledge, but if you care to know, the area called "Igbanke" in Edo State is part of Biafra land. But I must ask, why is Osinbajo desperately touring the Oil States (Biafra land) of late?
I pity those that wasted money paying for your school fees biatrash

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by BornStunner1: 2:30am On Mar 07, 2017
[s][! author=ImperialYoruba post=54341865]

They planted a flag there in 67 but lasted less than a day because Westerners moved in and whipped senses back into them all the way till they crossed the bridge back to their territory, they have not given up the ambition of reoccupying it when they get Biafra.

Anyway, our hands are itching here in West. [/quote][/s]

What trash is this one saying!?

Wat useless westerners are u talkn about?

Abi is Mohammed dat lead the federal forces to adaba now Yoruba ?

AND OBA OF BENIN SAID AND I QUOTE "PRINCE EKELEREHAN ALSO KNOWN AS ODUDUWA WAS FROM BENIN"

SO DELETE DAT UR STUPID PM

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by mohciz69(m): 2:56am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
The power of Oyel the reason why Osinbajo can no longer spend two straight days in Abuja without being to Biafra land these days. Who says Biafrans are 5% in the zoo, yet the same 5% have brought the zoo to their knees. He can as well acquire some plots of land in the area to ease him the incessant stress of flying upandan like his master, but after all the deceptive and fallacious promises, the already moving and on coming train (Biafra) is unstoppable.

Buhari didn't travel to most states, you people were complaining now we've someome that is traveling all over you're saying it's because of your OYEL...smh
Lest I forget Ondo state is an Oil producing states too

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Bullet1234(m): 3:21am On Mar 07, 2017
I don't usually comment on issues like this... is Morocco part of West African countries? No but North Africa. Why are they looking or seeking to become full member of ECOWAS? I am not saying Benin is Biafra or not but the fact remains they don't need to be from there to join.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by GodIsFoolish: 3:47am On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:

Hello! Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Edo, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River and Edo re not Biafran states #Fact. Indigenes of these states even take it as insult calling them Biafrans!

Akwa-Ibom and Cross-River is sure Biafra
speak for yourself

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by czarina(f): 6:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Solowande:
talk ur own
mbok, no vex, but it should be 'oba gha to'okpere, ise! feel me?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2017
slurryeye:

Dude answer the question

Is Benin part of Biafra?

Leave the youngman, he wants to turn the south South to Niger-Delta... Which can't be possible.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:40am On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=Bullet1234 post=54342540]I don't usually comment on issues like this... is Morocco part of West African countries? No but North Africa. Why are they looking or seeking to become full member of ECOWAS? I am not saying Benin is Biafra or not but the fact remains they don't need to be from there to join.

Your quote sound childish, We in Niger-Delta don't want to join Biafra period.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Deseo:
I travelled from phc to benin today, a journey I'll never forget. I had to trek like a pilgrim because Ag President is around. No movement of vehicles, major roads blocked and I had to hitch-hike!
I'm not happy, mo'ona just lemme embarassed
lets do kada plaza weekend
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by iraborosasu: 6:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Edo is not Biafra, Has never been Biafra and would probably never be.
Long Live Our Omo N'Oba.
Long Live Edo.

ObaGhatokpe re Iseh.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by slurryeye: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2017
Bullet1234:
I don't usually comment on issues like this... is Morocco part of West African countries? No but North Africa. Why are they looking or seeking to become full member of ECOWAS? I am not saying Benin is Biafra or not but the fact remains they don't need to be from there to join.

But have you given Benin the opportunity to decide if they want to join or not instead of lumping them into your personal agenda. The same applies to other tribes like Ibibio, Ijaw, Annang, Kalabari, Efik, Urhobo, Itshekiri, Eket, Eshan, Ogoni etc. Don't lump them together, and make it sound like they are fighting for Biafra with you. Give them the opportunity to decide what they want

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
The power of Oyel the reason why Osinbajo can no longer spend two straight days in Abuja without being to Biafra land these days. Who says Biafrans are 5% in the zoo, yet the same 5% have brought the zoo to their knees. He can as well acquire some plots of land in the area to ease him the incessant stress of flying upandan like his master, but after all the deceptive and fallacious promises, the already moving and on coming train (Biafra) is unstoppable.

Lol. Biafra ba? So Edo state is also part of Biafra and Delta state too. Lol. Attache by force. The only oil Biafra produces is palm oil.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Solowande(m): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2017
czarina:
mbok, no vex, but it should be 'oba gha to'okpere, ise! feel me?
LOL... feel what?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2017
BornStunner1:
[s][! author=ImperialYoruba post=54341865]

Anyway, our hands are itching here in West. [/s]

What trash is this one saying!?

Wat useless westerners are u talkn about?

Abi is Mohammed dat lead the federal forces to adaba now Yoruba ?

AND OBA OF BENIN SAID AND I QUOTE "PRINCE EKELEREHAN ALSO KNOWN AS ODUDUWA WAS FROM BENIN"

SO DELETE DAT UR STUPID PM

Sorry but Oba of Benin is a damn liar. Take that to the bank. Trying to prove superiority to the Yorubas is like saying the part is greater than the whole.

Also, your history knowledge seems to be incongruent with reality. Better read the various Civil war memoirs and get yourself updated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by shamecurls(m): 7:32am On Mar 07, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Akwa-Ibom and Cross-River is sure Biafra
speak for yourself

It's OK. Anybody can claim anywhere.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 07, 2017
slurryeye:

Guy I take God beg you. Stop saying Benin is part of Biafra. Not only is it an insult to humble Benin indigenes, it is also an insult to people that have knowledge of Africa history because the ancient Benin empire was one of the greatest empires in pre-colonial west africa

He seems to have forgotten that his people don't build empires, they only have hamlets and villages and red-cap-wearing chiefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by jide219(m): 7:34am On Mar 07, 2017
martineverest:
gele gele produce oil
have not heard DAT part before which local govt
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
Oh! Ondo is oil producing State too? How many times have Osinbajo visited Ondo since he started his tour to oil States?

Because we don't have hooligans and gun-totting rebels and illiterate militants in Ondo state. We are civilised.

The Ag. President is visiting his problem children, to make sure they behave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2017
cosmatika:
Wat does the Nigerian constitution say abt a president been incapacitated on health grounds? because I think it's high time our son, Osibanjo is sworn in as d President

Oh, he is now your son abi? Yet you can't spell the name of your son correctly. I hope you're not trying to pretend to be Yoruba because that seems to be the trend amongst Igbo internet warlords on this forum now.

Pretend to be one of them to destabilise them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Deseo:

Oga, think before typing or ask a primary 4 pupil around you for clarity before coming online to disgrace those who paid your school fees. Your stupidity comes from the deepest and hottest portion of hell.

*clapping slowly.

FATALITY!!! See as you comot the guy head.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west / Saudi Arabia Considers Accepting Yuan Instead Of Dollars For Chinese Oil Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.