Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) (27147 Views)

Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by emmasege: 7:45am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
The power of Oyel the reason why Osinbajo can no longer spend two straight days in Abuja without being to Biafra land these days. Who says Biafrans are 5% in the zoo, yet the same 5% have brought the zoo to their knees. He can as well acquire some plots of land in the area to ease him the incessant stress of flying upandan like his master, but after all the deceptive and fallacious promises, the already moving and on coming train (Biafra) is unstoppable.
The last time I checked, Biafrans are not the same as Niger Deltans. Moreover, the contribution of s/east to the nation's economy is the least from the southern Nigeria. So, stop the rants.

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by AngelicBeing: 7:50am On Mar 07, 2017
989900:

Oh, Benin is Biafraland now?
grin grin grin tongue

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by olujuwonj(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
The power of Oyel the reason why Osinbajo can no longer spend two straight days in Abuja without being to Biafra land these days. Who says Biafrans are 5% in the zoo, yet the same 5% have brought the zoo to their knees. He can as well acquire some plots of land in the area to ease him the incessant stress of flying upandan like his master, but after all the deceptive and fallacious promises, the already moving and on coming train (Biafra) is unstoppable.
well your insatiable crave for a nation will also not provide a lasting solution to your numerous problems, the biafra you talk of isn't the solution in south-south and the east.... in the present Nigeria, we have the dominant tribes and the minority... and crave for power and resource had been a major dispute with some of the Igbo's never satisfied. i want you to know that the biafra if achieved will not be of ibgbo people alone and there will always be a minority.... now what are the chance that an ogbia man will become president in biafra... the igbo dominated states with oil... how many are they?... Edo state, Delta state, Rivers, Akwa ibom, Bayelsa to the best of my knowledge are oil giants. where are the igbo dominated states? e.g: Abia, Imo, Anambra, Enugun...
can you tell me that the current problem we are facing in Nigeria today, e.g: militancy, embezzlement of public fund, misappropriation, insensitive govt policies, lawlessness, gross misconduct and corruption, will not surface in biafra....

am not asking you to stop your agitation, the questions is: will your dreamed biafra bring end to all problems facing the Niger delta and the south east?

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Olu317(m): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2017
MrPresident1:

He is the President of Nigeria, he should stop wearing black cloth all over the place angry
Attorneys hardly do without the colour black. It is more of tradition for them and Vice president inclusive.

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by awo666(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We are south south, without our oyel there is no naija....

i am proud to be from an oyel producing state

OBA of all obas unlike that criminal onni undecided
we don knw say u be one ugbuugbu flat head frm IMO state wey dey claim benin

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Bullet1234(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2017
slurryeye:

But have you given Benin the opportunity to decide if they want to join or not instead of lumping them into your personal agenda. The same applies to other tribes like Ibibio, Ijaw, Annang, Kalabari, Efik, Urhobo, Itshekiri, Eket, Eshan, Ogoni etc. Don't lump them together, and make it sound like they are fighting for Biafra with you. Give them the opportunity to decide what they want
I think you got me wrong... I never claimed Benin or any state to be Biafran state... I think you are mistaken me for someone else.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Bullet1234(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=jolomiurenyi post=54343645][/quote]
I am sure you didn't understand my message before responding to it. I no ask you or anybody to join Biafra.

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
Your post only unearthed how bitter your heart is and you never countered my points to be false, you must also know that no amount of grammatical construction or abuse can quench the rapidly spreading flames.

Get a life, Child!

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2017
smithsydny:
lets do kada plaza weekend

Only if you're taller than I am.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2017
Deseo:

Only if you're taller than I am.
wats your height? grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nicheey(m): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
I will forgive your little knowledge, but if you care to know, the area called "Igbanke" in Edo State is part of Biafra land. But I must ask, why is Osinbajo desperately touring the Oil States (Biafra land) of late?

ask any igbanke person you see,they'll tell you they are not igbo,my mum's igbanke, and she's so not igbo but edo, may una stop this kin liena

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Johnkantius97(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Sugarboyy:
Whats this one typing? undecided undecided
I tire for am oo!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by BornStunner1: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2017
[[s]quote author=Ioannes post=54344639]

Sorry but Oba of Benin is a damn liar. Take that to the bank. Trying to prove superiority to the Yorubas is like saying the part is greater than the whole.

Also, your history knowledge seems to be incongruent with reality. Better read the various Civil war memoirs and get yourself updated.[/quote][/s]

You are the liar here and all your useless political kings!!

Comparing Benin to Yoruba is like comparing God and sand!!

Do the math!!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Pablo411: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
NO! But I know what you don't know.

Keep Them To Yourself!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2017
BornStunner1:
[[s]quote author=Ioannes post=54344639]

Sorry but Oba of Benin is a damn liar. Take that to the bank. Trying to prove superiority to the Yorubas is like saying the part is greater than the whole.

Also, your history knowledge seems to be incongruent with reality. Better read the various Civil war memoirs and get yourself updated.[/s]

You are the liar here and all your useless political kings!!

Comparing Benin to Yoruba is like comparing God and sand!!

Do the math!!

Which math? Oh you mean the illogical math that Yorubas are close to 50million in population and the Binis are not up to one million in population and we are to assume that the greater is less than the lesser?

Did you do mathematics in school? I doubt it.

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by BornStunner1: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Which math? Oh you mean the illogical math that Yorubas are close to 50million in population and the Binis are not up to one million in population and we are to assume that the greater is less than the lesser?

Did you do mathematics in school? I doubt it.

Hahahahaha I smelt your ewedu mouth from far away..... So now burning babies like you dey rear fowl na achievement? grin grin grin

Move along hahahaha .... United Kingdom ruled the world from their island this one is here bragging over teenage pregnancy and adultery hahaha
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Nicheey:

ask any igbanke person you see,they'll tell you they are not igbo,my mum's igbanke, and she's so not igbo but edo, may una stop this kin liena
I don't mind educating you. Igbo as a tribe is not Biafra limited, the entire Igbos can deny not being part of Biafra even when they are by virtue of natural origination, but with/ without them, Biafra is' and was in the beginning.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2017
BornStunner1:
[s][/s]

Hahahahaha I smelt your ewedu mouth from far away..... So now burning babies like you dey rear fowl na achievement? grin grin grin

Move along hahahaha .... United Kingdom ruled the world from their island this one is here bragging over teenage pregnancy and adultery hahaha

Don't you think it's too early to be smoking weed in the morning?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2017
olujuwonj:
well your insatiable crave for a nation will also not provide a lasting solution to your numerous problems, the biafra you talk of isn't the solution in south-south and the east.... in the present Nigeria, we have the dominant tribes and the minority... and crave for power and resource had been a major dispute with some of the Igbo's never satisfied. i want you to know that the biafra if achieved will not be of ibgbo people alone and there will always be a minority.... now what are the chance that an ogbia man will become president in biafra... the igbo dominated states with oil... how many are they?... Edo state, Delta state, Rivers, Akwa ibom, Bayelsa to the best of my knowledge are oil giants. where are the igbo dominated states? e.g: Abia, Imo, Anambra, Enugun...
can you tell me that the current problem we are facing in Nigeria today, e.g: militancy, embezzlement of public fund, misappropriation, insensitive govt policies, lawlessness, gross misconduct and corruption, will not surface in biafra....

am not asking you to stop your agitation, the questions is: will your dreamed biafra bring end to all problems facing the Niger delta and the south east?
Because of your polite disagreement, I will address your puzzles on the issue, Nigeria as a Country never gave resource control to the oil states, but Biafra will, I cannot detail you on how we intend to make every branches feel along but one thing is certain, Biafra to the surprise and disappointment of those who think peace and unity will be scarce when Biafra come will be the symbol of peace to the world.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Because we don't have hooligans and gun-totting rebels and illiterate militants in Ondo state. We are civilised.

The Ag. President is visiting his problem children, to make sure they behave.
See who I was even wasting my time and energy with.

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2017
mohciz69:

Buhari didn't travel to most states, you people were complaining now we've someome that is traveling all over you're saying it's because of your OYEL...smh
Lest I forget Ondo state is an Oil producing states too
Why did Buhari as the president failed to visit the areas since it so important they be visited? Why have they not visited Ondo State since it also oil producing State?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by drstone1: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2017
MrPresident1:
President Osinbanjo should stop wearing black angry wetin, kini gaan an sef

Hey, Do you know the instruction the Holy Spirit gave him about dressing in Public.. stop trying to make suggestions based on your view of life. When it's time, he will do the needful. As you can see, PMBs cooling off in London cd have been orchestrated by cosmic powers so as to allow this Man bring goodness to Nigerians. The cabal is doomed n there is nothing they can do about their end.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:

Hello! Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Edo, Akwa-Ibom, Cross-River and Edo re not Biafran states #Fact. Indigenes of these states even take it as insult calling them Biafrans!

You are obviously a payed confusionist, but both you and your pay masters are sure loosers, when the time comes the Biafra land mass will not be obtained from social media where your rants are limited.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by shamecurls(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
You are obviously a payed confusionist, but both you and your pay masters are sure loosers, when the time comes the Biafra land mass will not be obtained from social media where your rants are limited.

Ok... patiently waiting for the Niger-Deltans to declare Biafra!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:

Ok... patiently waiting for the Niger-Deltans to declare Biafra!
Many of them have done so including Asari Docubo declared it publicly.

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Sugarboyy(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Johnkantius97:

I tire for am oo!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nicheey(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
I don't mind educating you. Igbo as a tribe is not Biafra limited, the entire Igbos can deny not being part of Biafra even when they are by virtue of natural origination, but with/ without them, Biafra is' and was in the beginning.

i wont mind re-educating you, Biafra as a word was given to a bight that shares boundary with Bight of benin,The bight of biafra was named by portugeuses,as the use it as direction sealing the River niger,The name biafra came into existence by 1801(during the portuge use precolonial in the westafrica) but was only given to a "Bight" igbo picked the name "Biafra" and claim it had existed thousands of years as a kingdom, whereas biafra was known as a bight for 2centuries (Now bight of bonny after the war)and in 1967 when ojkuwu declared the entire then old eastern region as a republic under the umbrella of "Biafra"(forcing other ethnic tribes to his igbo lead republic)and cease to exist in 1970 jan 27 ,when the second in command of biafra surroundered to the Nigerian government unconditionaly after ojwuku ran like the coward he was

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by BornStunner1: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Don't you think it's too early to be smoking weed in the morning?

Move along boy go eat ewedu hahahaha
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
BornStunner1:

Move along boy go eat ewedu hahahaha

I eat ewedu you eat human flesh undecided which one is worse?

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nicheey:

i wont mind re-educating you, Biafra as a word was given to a bight that shares boundary with Bight of benin,The bight of biafra was named by portugeuses,as the use it as direction sealing the River niger,The name biafra came into existence by 1801(during the portuge use precolonial in the westafrica) but was only given to a "Bight" igbo picked the name "Biafra" and claim it had existed thousands of years as a kingdom, whereas biafra was known as a bight for 2centuries (Now bight of bonny after the war)and in 1967 when ojkuwu declared the entire then old eastern region as a republic under the umbrella of "Biafra"(forcing other ethnic tribes to his igbo lead republic)and cease to exist in 1970 jan 27 ,when the second in command of biafra surroundered to the Nigerian government unconditionaly after ojwuku ran like the coward he was
Just listen to your self, so before or during 1801 the river line area, upland region and coastal region of Biafra land which you call Niger Delta was under ur Nigeria? Otherwise who were they by then?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by BornStunner1: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

I eat ewedu you eat human flesh undecided which one is worse?

Last I remember it is u Yoruba's that are found with human head, Toto , breast and all sorts ..... How ur human spare parts business hahahahahahah grin cheesy grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
BornStunner1:

Last I remember it is u Yoruba's that are found with human head, Toto , breast and all sorts ..... How ur human spare parts business hahahahahahah grin cheesy grin

Where's the sense in your post now?

Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal / Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52