Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) (27167 Views)

Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by BornStunner1: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ioannes:

undecided

Where's the sense in your post now?

I told you move along but it seems u still want more embarrassment hahahaha

Howfar your human head depot cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by orisa37: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Osinbajo Ato kpee Ase Oduduwa.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
BornStunner1:

I told you move along but it seems u still want more embarrassment hahahaha

Howfar your human head depot cheesy

You mean the one at otokoto?

I should be asking you that or maybe you are related to Clifford orji. cheesy

I really don't have all day to chat with your royal dumbasses, really.

I know you don't have work. Some of us do.

So you'll please excuse me if I don't enagage your inanities here.

Most of you just have head, you refuse to think.

I'll bet your parents or siblings or family members are in Yoruba land eating ewedu. But you'll rather come online and expose your silliness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by orisa37: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Osinbajo IJN AMEN!!!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by BornStunner1: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
[[s]quote author=Ioannes post=54354541]

I'll bet your parents or siblings or family members are in Yoruba land eating ewedu. But you'll rather come online and expose your silliness.[/quote][/s]

Trust me its your people that are in my land eating plaintain and garden egg sauce

Hahaha eyah the ewedu band wagon must be very smelly rite now!! grin grin

Like I said before don't ever in ur Life compare DAT idiot you have in ile ife with the Oba of Benin!!
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by haulforte123: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
FOOD EXPORT BY (AIR).

It is common for importers and exporters of food products to be concerned about how
their goods would be handled. This results from the fear of incurring additional costs or
a change in the quality of taste.

Also, there are concerns about how long it would take for the goods
to reach its destination.

However, to eliminate this worry, it would be good
to let you know how it has always been done.

Here is How Your Food Cargo Gets Separated From Other Cargo:

1) Perishable Goods: These are the goods that reduce in their quality as
a result if factors such as temperature. An example of such is fish which
needs to remain frozen, to retain its quality.

2) Live Stock Goods: Live Stock is treated differently, by keeping them in air
conditioned environment, with varying degrees depending on the animal. For
Goats and chicks need different environmental temperature.

Also, perishable food items are exported by air freight because its arrives at the
destination faster than sea freight.

These are the ways your food items are treated, to prevent damages or loss.

We hope You Found This Helpful

Please follow this link to have a live Chat with us: www.haulforte.com

E-mail us at: info@haulforte.com
Call us on: 08121362702.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
BornStunner1:
[[s]quote author=Ioannes post=54354541]

I'll bet your parents or siblings or family members are in Yoruba land eating ewedu. But you'll rather come online and expose your silliness.[/s]

Trust me its your people that are in my land eating plaintain and garden egg sauce

Hahaha eyah the ewedu band wagon must be very smelly rite now!! grin grin

Like I said before don't ever in ur Life compare DAT idiot you have in ile ife with the Oba of Benin!!

what is dis one talking again.

Give a bumbling idiot access to the internet and he'll end up making a compound fool out of himself like you just did.

Somebody should flog me abeg. Why i engage people like you is really beyond my comprehension.

I should just give you leave to continue rolling tire and playing with sand on this forum.

You can die on my mentions if you like, permission granted.

I won't be giving you the time of day any longer.

So, go ahead, keep yapping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Chekitaut: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
989900:

Oh, Benin is Biafraland now?
Biafria is a 5units course now in all Eastern school. I tire oooo, but they are against the party of the front man agitator Ojukwu. APGA should hv been their party.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by BornStunner1: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
[[s]quote author=Ioannes post=54363445]

what is dis one talking again.

Give a bumbling idiot access to the internet and he'll end up making a compound fool out of himself like you just did.

Somebody should flog me abeg. Why i engage people like you is really beyond my comprehension.

I should just give you leave to continue rolling tire and playing with sand on this forum.

You can die on my mentions if you like, permission granted.

I won't be giving you the time of day any longer.

So, go ahead, keep yapping.[/quote][/s]

Bleep off with your ewedu brown teeth you got nothing to say!! grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by mohciz69(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=TRUTHaDDICT post=54351024]Why did Buhari as the president failed to visit the areas since it so important they be visited? Why have they not visited Ondo State since it also oil producing State?[/q

Why are you people always bitter?
Why don't you see anything good in anything
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nicheey(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
Just listen to your self, so before or during 1801 the river line area, upland region and coastal region of Biafra land which you call Niger Delta was under ur Nigeria? Otherwise who were they by then?

you wish?? 1779 the present day Niger delta was known as the oil rivers protectorate (british own) with a flag of blue background and british flag by the up right side,stop lying abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 1:06am On Mar 08, 2017
BornStunner1:
[! author=ImperialYoruba post=54341865]

They planted a flag there in 67 but lasted less than a day because Westerners moved in and whipped senses back into them all the way till they crossed the bridge back to their territory, they have not given up the ambition of reoccupying it when they get Biafra.

Anyway, our hands are itching here in West.

[s]What trash is this one saying!?

Wat useless westerners are u talkn about?

Abi is Mohammed dat lead the federal forces to adaba now Yoruba ?

AND OBA OF BENIN SAID AND I QUOTE "PRINCE EKELEREHAN ALSO KNOWN AS ODUDUWA WAS FROM BENIN"

SO DELETE DAT UR STUPID PM[/s]

Absolute thrash

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 1:11am On Mar 08, 2017
BornStunner1:
[[s]quote author=Ioannes post=54344639]

[s]You are the liar here and all your useless political kings!!

Comparing Benin to Yoruba is like comparing God and sand!!

Do the math!![/s]

unmitigated thrash

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by AkinPhysicist: 1:14am On Mar 08, 2017
BornStunner1:
[s][/s]

[s]Hahahahaha I smelt your ewedu mouth from far away..... So now burning babies like you dey rear fowl na achievement? grin grin grin

Move along hahahaha .... United Kingdom ruled the world from their island this one is here bragging over teenage pregnancy and adultery hahaha[/s]

nonsensical rubbish

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by escapefromusa(f): 8:06am On Mar 08, 2017
Ioannes:

He seems to have forgotten that his people don't build empires, they only have hamlets and villages and red-cap-wearing chiefs.

Easterner's are like nomad's ?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by olujuwonj(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Because of your polite disagreement, I will address your puzzles on the issue, Nigeria as a Country never gave resource control to the oil states, but Biafra will, I cannot detail you on how we intend to make every branches feel along but one thing is certain, Biafra to the surprise and disappointment of those who think peace and unity will be scarce when Biafra come will be the symbol of peace to the world.
well, to the best of my knowledge, resources control alone cannot stop the crisis in the present day Nigeria and can also not stop corruption in Biafra if Biafra is achieved, look at these scenario; what will happened if Awolowo had decided to embezzle the money made from cocoa back in those days. if he had done that, as at that time he would have probably go unpunished like most of our present day politicians, but he chose to impact his people: the bottom line is that a leader who chose to be good and incorruptible will definitely be incorruptible.

Moreover, the present day Nigerian politician is looking for means to enrich himself and his family, what are the chances that some of the people agitating for Biafra are not doing it for selfish interest? what are the chances that the current insensitive government policies will not find its way into Biafra? Sir I would want you to agree that it is easier to coordinate cows than humans, you may have good intentions but you cannot tell of the intentions of your next door neighbor... and there are no evidence that everyone who will make up the said Biafra will have similar opinion since they are of different background, languages, culture and tradition, if they all see a single thing from one perspective, they will never see more than one thing from different perspective.

let me end with this; the fact that we all see one thing from different perspective, puts us on opposite ends and we strife against one another, which is absolutely inevitable in human race but its impact can be ameliorated if precautions are taken... why not try those precautions in the present Nigeria, and see if it will work. and if it those, then clamor for your Biafra.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by olujuwonj(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
shots everywhere....

cant people say their opinion without stepping on toes?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by DeltaYoruba: 5:13am On Mar 27, 2017
Nicheey:

which weed are u smoking?? choiii this igbo brethen won't killme,so benin is now biafra ahbi?? attach by force no good ooo, Stay ur east n get your freedom,No come our "Delta" dey claim bigbrother,you cant give what you don't have, last time i check Osibanjo travelled to NDstates why him no go abia? ? lol smh

You Edo people are the most useless people in Nigeria, Is Abia state not Niger Delta State? You Bini people aren't even part of ND, you are minority in Edo State and the only part of Edo state that have little oil is the Ijaw land which they will take back and push you Bini and Ondo people to your yoruba brothers if Nigeria divides.

Here is Osinbajo visiting Abia state and the traditional ruler as part of the ND,
WETIN CONCERN EDO MAN WITH CROSS-RIVER AND AKWA-IBOM?

https://www.nairaland.com/3703557/president-buhari-honoured-igbo-traditional

we don't want you people in Niger Delta

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nicheey(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
DeltaYoruba:

You Edo people are the most useless people in Nigeria, Is Abia state not Niger Delta State? You Bini people aren't even part of ND, you are minority in Edo State and the only part of Edo state that have little oil is the Ijaw land which they will take back and push you Bini and Ondo people to your yoruba brothers if Nigeria divides.

Here is Osinbajo visiting Abia state and the traditional ruler as part of the ND,
WETIN CONCERN EDO MAN WITH CROSS-RIVER AND AKWA-IBOM?

https://www.nairaland.com/3703557/president-buhari-honoured-igbo-traditional

we don't want you p eople in Niger Delta

why re you so pained. and I'm ogoni
for the record Edo is part of ND

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP: Jonathan Leads Reconciliation Team, Wike, Secondus Visit George / Fayose Recruits 2000 Ekiti Teachers, Civil Servants As Fayemi Raises Alarm / Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.