Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Students Willing To Do Bussiness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Students Willing To Do Bussiness (776 Views)

Importation Bussiness Thread:truth About Buying Galaxy S4 Phone And Laptop & 14k / IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) / Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Willing To Do Bussiness by doublekay: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
Distributors wanted
the keyz ltd is strongly looking for distributors for its lotto package
there distributor package is a powerful one that allows you the
opportunity to be a distributor with no initial capital, that is to say that
you are opportuned to have the lotto package on credit
For interested ones send your letter of request to lotto@dkeyz.com
Re: Students Willing To Do Bussiness by danny212: 1:25am On Dec 20, 2009
pls sir, how stressful and demanding is this package owing to the fact that i am a student and that i still need to devote time to my studies
Re: Students Willing To Do Bussiness by itefuemartins: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
Online biz 4 9ja ppl is really difficult.google adsense/affiliate marketin are one of the easiest ways 4 us 2 make it online.all u need 4 google ad biz are a blog/website and an idea 2 get started,then u register wit google,google then sends u ad's 2 place on ur blog/website,then google sends u check which is very easy 2 cash in 9ja.wat u need is a blog/website,content and traffic.2 get books on google adsense/affiliate marketin send a mail 2 itefuemartins@gmail.com.tanx
Re: Students Willing To Do Bussiness by Mruzoh1: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
Download a free ebook that will show you three business strategies which makes an internet newbie up to $50 daily.

Visit www.BizNaira.com for more details.
Re: Students Willing To Do Bussiness by doublekay: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2009
re danny 212
the lotto package is designed in a way that you don't have to spend much time in it. all you have to do is supply and collect your money from your customer at the end of the time being.
Re: Students Willing To Do Bussiness by danny212: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2009
thanks double k i have been accepted

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunities / Wat Is The Best IT Proffesional Course For Beginners / Advice Pls:Take 3 Million,Further Your Edu,or Wait For 3 Years And Come To USA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.