Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,165 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Last Day As A Bachelorette - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Last Day As A Bachelorette (1017 Views)

Today Is My Last Day On Earth / 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / Make 100 Naira A Day As You Have Fun On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Day As A Bachelorette by cupid0(f): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
I was holding on to the coveted title of a bachelorette but you are the type to make me want to give up that legend

I was holding a disdain for weddings but you are the type to make me want to don a beautiful white gown with a bouquet of roses and not care about anything else

I was worried about the past repeating itself but you are the type that makes me want to look forward to the future

I was content with not giving it all but you are the type that makes me want to love with all my might

I have never been the one to fall in love that easily but you are the type that makes me want to drown in the sea of love

I am not one for poetry and valentines but you are the type that makes me want to come home to make a scented candle-lit dinner for you.

I was comfortable with things going wrong at some point but you are the type that makes me fear to face a day with a smile on my face

You are my type

To the world, you are You

To me, you are a miracle

I am the lucky one

Today is my last day as a bachelorette

My life begins all over again when the sun comes up tomorrow.

#copied and modified#[/quote]

Modified: It's a poem kinda. Thanks for the congratulatory messages though. I pray it comes to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by Valkaryie(f): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Happy for you hun
Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Congrts
Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
I can relate but I call myself a bachelorit not a spinster embarassed
Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by cupid0(f): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
Happy for you hun
Lol. Sweet heart, just kinda wrote that. But I pray it comes to pass.

1 Like

Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by cupid0(f): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:
I can relate but I call myself a bachelorit not a spinster embarassed
What's the difference?
Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
cupid0:
What's the difference?

Spinster is derogatory and implies that I couldn't find any man to marry me . Bachelorit is by choice and it implies that you are happy being single.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by cupid0(f): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=RadiantBae post=54338020]

Spinster is derogatory and implies that I couldn't find any man to marry me . Bachelorit is by choice and it implies that you are happy being single. [/quote thanks for the clarification
Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by McBrooklyn(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2017

Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
cupid0:

You welcome
Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
cupid0:
What's the difference?

You're sooo cute grin

Thank you for changing it and for spelling it correctly, I couldn't figure out the spelling for the life of me kiss
Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by cupid0(f): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:

You're sooo cute grin

Thank you for changing it and for spelling it correctly, I couldn't figure out the spelling for the life of me kiss
Awwww am blushing. thanks b

1 Like

Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by Boydehot: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin ladys no vex oh i was just passing.
Re: My Last Day As A Bachelorette by Sugarboyy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
alright

(1) (Reply)

Do You Get Lost In A Relationship? Check Tis Out! / Why We Need Self Esteem/self Worth / Another Erotic Story: The Heat Of Virginity… Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.