Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Today Is My Last Day On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Last Day On Earth (25472 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Death is better than shame.

Goodbye Nigerians

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by ednut1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sell your kidney for 5m. Flex and travel. Then come back to drink sniper . Mumu

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Petmatch211112:
Read below
heartless retard

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Goldencheese(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:
I'm fed up with life. I don't have any reason to live, am a doom child. Suicide is the only remedy for me.

Death is better than shame.

Goodbye Nigerians

What shame? Did you kill somebody or stole somebody's money? Why does suicide come to you people's mind these days? I read your profile and discovered you've been trying to raise 50k or 70k to attend a football academy? If you haven't been successful in raising the money, is that why you engage in this needless self-pity and want to kill yourself?

Haba? Suicide is for weaklings and cowards. Tomorrow, things can turn around so fast that your life can take on a new meaning.

Suicide doesn't solve any problem o. So reconsider your decision and put your mind and body to work.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Goldencheese:

What shame? Did you kill somebody or stole somebody's money? Why does suicide come to you people's mind these days? I read your profile and discovered you've been trying to raise 50k or 70k to attend a football academy? If you haven't been successful in raising the money, is that why you engage in this needless self-pity and want to kill yourself?

Haba? Suicide is for weaklings and cowards. Tomorrow, things can turn around so fast that your life can take on a new meaning.

Suicide doesn't solve any problem o. So reconsider your decision and put your mind and body to work.

I accept I'm a coward. Depression has eaten me to the brim. I pray you don't face a quarter of what I'm facing then you'll know what depression mean

Tonight is the end of all my sorrow. Suicide is the only way out

Goodbye bro

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Goldencheese(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Do you know what others have faced? Why are you trying to throw your life away because of challenges or disappointments?

Na wa o. May God help you!

Ironman15:

I accept I'm a coward. Depression has eaten me to the brim. I pray you don't face a quarter of what I'm facing then you'll know what depression mean

Goodbye bro

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Gentlemanforyou: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hey bro , can you send me your number ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by idesylvester(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
If suicide is ur only option what would Amaikpe will now now now say?

Shwee...

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Solvik(f): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
You don't own your life, so why do you wanna take it? What will you tell your creator when you meet Him face to face? The truth is we all have challenges we are going through, it is left to you to open your mouth and tell your creator to enlarge your coast just like He did for Jabez and many others that seek Him. Don't be a weakling my dear, there is hope for you.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by phintohlar(f): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Op abeg take am easy oh, everyone has a story to tell. Na clothes cover all our secret oh

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by dauntless15(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:

Goodbye bro
Your name is ironman but you act like you're glass man, listen bro, suicide is the cowardly way out, we all have our own battles we don't talk about, you'll only attract pity not solutions and that will make you sink in deep the more, nothing is worth taking your life over, you'll only end up a nuisance to the people you left behind, just sleep over it and feel better tomorrow, whatever you're going through, there's always a light at the end of that tunnel.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Charleys: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin grin grin

Abeg take selfies. And show us.

13 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Ejike07: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
suicide is never the option, guys pls he need encouraging not jokes or being reprimanded

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by horpigee1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:

Goodbye bro
pls help me to greet dagrin executive of omo ita.

7 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Waiting for everyone to sleep..

5 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by JohnWickLIVES(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
I don't know what to tell you dear. You own your life. It doesn't belong to your mom or dad...it's yours. Life is hard and difficult. I can't tell you it gets better because I don't know. There's no meaning in this life and we are all gonna die.

The only way to survive is to find something worth holding on to. I'm sorry, I'm not gonna lie to you. I don't want to be the one to give you false hope that lets you hold on for another week before falling back to this again. I don't want to be the one to tell you it's all ok even when I don't know if it is.

All I can tell you is "There's no meaning to anything and we are all gonna die."

I'm not suicidal, I have a lot to live for. The fact that I've seen the existential nihilistic perspective of life and still stick around... I hope you find it too. It's not hope. It's just closure.

We are all but a speck in this fleeting universe. We live, we die. Nothing is special.

18 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Send your contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Keepem:
Send your contact
I don't need advice bro. I'm not worth living

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by themaestro08(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Whatever your case am pretty sure someone passed through more than that and he turned out fine. You are not alone, don't give up, there is hope. Be a positive thinker.

I typing this has passed through lot of storms and hurricanes and am still cruising( no shaking) in fact am stronger and better than ever, because am full of optimism and hope that tomorrow will be better.

Never give up! (I hope you ain't trolling?)

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Chuks9000: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:

Goodbye bro
I'm speechless.
I cant say I understand what you are going through.
It's better to die trying than to waste your your dad's sperm and your mother's 9 month pregnancy ordeal.
Nothing good comes easy friend.

8 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
JohnWickLIVES:
I don't know what to tell you dear. You own your life. It doesn't belong to your mom or dad...it's yours. Life is hard and difficult. I can't tell you it gets better because I don't know. There's no meaning in this life and we are all gonna die.

The only way to survive is to find something worth holding on to. I'm sorry, I'm not gonna lie to you. I don't want to be the one to give you false hope that lets you hold on for another week before falling back to this again. I don't want to be the one to tell you it's all ok even when I don't know if it is.

All I can tell you is "There's no meaning to anything and we are all gonna die."

I'm not suicidal, I have a lot to live for. The fact that I've seen the existential nihilistic perspective of life and still stick around... I hope you find it too. It's not hope. It's just closure.

We are all but a speck in this fleeting universe. We live, we die. Nothing is special.

Life is really hard indeed. Nothing good comes my way. Everything I try doing doesn't seems to work for me

My clothes is not up to three. I hardly feeds daily

Living in this wicked world is like a lifetime jail sentence

I'm cursed and I know that

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:

ok oh ciao. Me sef, I get my own problem to deal with

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by damosade(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kill yourself and go to hell.....

5 Likes

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Chuks9000: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:

Ironman15, what is the character of an iron?
You should have used the name Shitman.
We use to say "you cant do more than a dead rat".
But Mr Akeem later made us to know that a dead rat will force you to cover your nose from stench.
So, now we double dare anyone by saying "you cant do more than a hanging pant".
Please someone might need your (unpoisoned) body parts to survive. Avoid sniper and drop a note donating your parts to a good govt health facility.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
themaestro08:
Whatever your case am pretty sure someone passed through more than that and he turned out fine. You are not alone, don't give up, there is hope. Be a positive thinker.

I typing this has passed through lot of storms and hurricanes and am still cruising( no shaking) in fact am stronger and better than ever, because am full of optimism and hope that tomorrow will be better.

Never give up! (I hope you ain't trolling?)

Everyone pass through hard times one way or the other. But once there's hope they get over it

I don't have any hope. All hope is gone
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Charleys: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:

Everyone pass through hard times one way or the other. But once there's hope they get over it

Guy you never really tell us wetin dey happen to you.

But we need pictures man.

Take a selfie while on it. Let's know if it's true or whether you're faking it
Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Prideofthelion: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
mmmh...for this sweet world wey mad people dey look both sides wella before crossing the road..even nollywood ghosts seff dey watch main road b4 dem cross, mek car no kill them shocked. Na im u wey dey sane wan kill ur seff.. Bros I no go tell u no kill urseff..if u rish bro...greet my mentor, Dim Odumegwu Chukwuemeka Ojukwu(Eze ndi Igbo)..tell him that no of careless deaths now have outnumbered what was recorded during the civil war. Greet Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe also, tell Azi that the independence risked their life for is now bastardized by stupid politicians whose wickedness is forcing u now to pay them early visit... Greet baba Awolowo the great man, tell him that people wey dey sell rat poison for naija are now mega millionaires owing to constant suicide,just as u are trying to do. Tell them say we don't see nwiii for this country... Remember to take ur toiletries and other things u may need bro. As for Satan, cos I no say u go meet him if you kill urseff, tell am say Baba God go see us through, he,s just wasting his time
Chaii..we will miss u bro...no wahala..since u say na how u want am..till we meet again bro...aurevoirrr

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Gentlemanforyou: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ironman15:

Mr man , you may think you know much but you know nothing about hope ,pray because God always listens . Trust me that problem you're going through is just a stepping stone . If c Ronaldo shares you his life story you will know your problem are small compared to what they passed through , she I you saw it when he was looking for a lady that worked in a burger store that used to give them left overs because they got no money ?? You even have 3 clothes , there are some who doesnt have 2 , they recycle the 1 they have everyday while they keep Hope's up . The road to success is not a easy thing Mr man . You have to go , see and conquer but how can you conquer when you take your life tonight ? Even God will be disappointed in you , even devil self cause you will be worthless .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by Charis15(f): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Before you do anything stupid, ask yourself the following questions.

If you end your life now, where are you heading to?
Where will be your final destination?
Please hang on.
The darkest hour, is the hour before Dawn.
I advise you give life a second chance.
Send your number to those contact asking you to.
Who knows what God is about to do for you.
An eagle doesn't run from storm, he faces it, rejoicing over it.
I rebuke the spirit of sucide in your life in Jesus Name Amen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is My Last Day On Earth by carbon1224(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
It’s get rich or die trying, sucidal na waste of energy if you ask me cos there are ways to make money and there things to start with. Bro no magic about this life but you need to strategice,way dey bro

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. / How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.