Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139444 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2017
They don't do what, abegi pack well jare!!!!!.....

DIKE and SHIV go do am, and SHIV go get belle

if you think am right and support, gimme 5likes, if you believe so gimme three shares,

onto our lovely MOMSI G & G more muscle to your elbow!!!!......

abeg help me giv our darlings good morning kisses for me cool cool cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:
mummy dnt try it oh. which sec skul? abi u wan hear wetin i go talk? pls take care of my babies
hahahaha. Na ur mouth i jst dey fine
Re: Tradition - A Story by 123456dr(f): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2017
Pls continue na cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Wowing
Re: Tradition - A Story by Kimkardashain(f): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:
hahahaha. Na ur mouth i jst dey fine
haha, u don hear am na.
Re: Tradition - A Story by ladyverere(f): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Yekpa!!!

I didn't see this coming.

So Dike slept with his sister...hmmm...that is incest in my own book and it's an abomination.

Mama Ejima, thanks for the update.

''Let me quietly sit here and wait to read how Mia will react to this shocking news, but sha, if it's me, I won't forgive, mbanu, odiro possible!''

That was a cliffhanger Chumzypinky. None of us saw it coming.

Such an injustice Mia has suffered all due to the scheming, hate, jealousy and envy of Freda! Such a black hearted woman!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
ladyverere:

That was a cliffhanger Chumzypinky. None of us saw it coming.

Such an injustice Mia has suffered all due to the scheming, hate, jealousy and envy of Freda! Such a black hearted woman!
lol. And my mummy speaks

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
What a story... Mia's a princess Really didn't see that coming! Woah!!! I Can't believe I read from page 1 to 109 just today! Have been glued to my phone all day, and it was totally worth it!
Though it's coming late congrats, thanks be to God for safe delivery, and happy belated birthday!!!
Re: Tradition - A Story by EmpressT(f): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Guess Diego is about to take another wife. I hope sooner mia will be the one to win diego's heart. Who knows? Mia has suffered in grieve especially in the hands of her so-called mum.Can't wait to see the end of this fascinating story.
Re: Tradition - A Story by EmpressT(f): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:
'based on what grounds?'

'based on infidelity grounds'

'and what makes you think Shiv is cheating? She's been the best of all the wives you and father dumped in my house' He stood.

His mother watched him in surprise as he backed her in anger 'and i hope what i'm thinking is not not true'

He turned to her 'and what are you thinking?'

'you're in love with Shivani aint you?'

His eyes widened in surprise 'and where did that come from?'

'and i also hope you've not consumated your marriage?'

Dike studied his mother's expression. She looked a bit skeptical 'and what if we have?'

'that cant be true! You told me you've not had any sexual knowlegde with any of your wives!'

'i'm a man' He backed his mother again 'and i have needs. How will i remain celibate when i have lots of wives running around the house?'

'but...but...' She stammered 'Dike, answer my question and get straight to the point, have you had sex with Shivani Ibe?'

He faced her again 'and why do you ask?'

His mother read his eyes and facial expression and sighed in relief. She knew when her saying was lying and saying the truth 'thank God you havent had any carnal knowledge of her. Because that would have been disastrous'

'how?'

'because the elders wont allow your marriage to be annulled if already consumated'

He raised a brow 'really now?'

'yes. And dont even try something stupid'

'i've had sex...no, made love to Shivani countless number of times mum. Believe it or not. So go back and tell your elders that its impossible annulling our marriage because there's already been a sexual connection. I'm sorry to burst your bubbles mum. But you cant just decide who comes and who goes out of my life just like that. Its not done that way. I'm an adult and i have a right to my own life. Sometimes i need to make my own decisions. Whatever problems you, dad and Chief Freda are having shouldnt concern us. And i mean Shiv and i. Shiv is my wife! She's under me now and when i say she's not leaving, then she's not leaving! For once let me make my own decisions! For once, just this time!' He spoke angrily to the surprise of his mother. Then he started walking away.

'Dike wait' He stopped 'you claim to be sleeping with Shiv right? Then i need proof' And she brushed past him.

Shiv stiffened. She slowly walked out of her hiding place and came face to face with Dike.

'what did you do?' She asked.

Dike blinked 'i'm not ready to lose you Shivani'

She raised a brow 'and why is that?'

'because...because...well..there are so many things happening in your life right now and i want to be there for you. I know i'm always busy but i promise to make out time for you'

Shiv blinked in confusion 'and why are you doing this Dike? Isnt this what you've always wanted? To get rid of us one by one?'

He sighed and rested on a lamp 'i'll be lonely if you all leave. I cant stay in this house all alone. In as much as i see all of you as inconveniences, y'all are still my family'

Shiv sighed 'so how do you intend to prove to your mum? I mean...'

He smiled and in a flash held her in his arms. He smiled and pecked her cheeks 'how about we do it? As in, really do it, huh?'

Her cheeks reddened in shock 'huh?'

He kissed the corner of her cheeks 'imagine you carrying my baby? I'd love that. Lets do this. Lets have sex'

'i dont have sex Dike. I make love. I make love with someone that truly loves me and not someone who's doing it to prove to his mother that we've been doing it for quite some time'

He sighed 'i'm not one to beat around the bush Shiv. I honestly dont know what i feel for you. But i know that i...i...like you?'

'you're not even sure of what you feel for me Dike'

'i'm sure. I know i like you. And i also know that i wish to start something nice with you someday. Will you please let me?'

Her lips twitched in a smile 'are you asking me out Dike?'

He smiled too 'do you want me to?'

She playfully poked his stomach 'do it the right way you brut!'

TBC
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Revelations and secrets are been revealed. Twisted storylines that will get you glued and bonded to your screen. Don't miss this awesome drama series which will leave you spellbound. Watch out for next episode of TRADITION airing on Chumzy TV.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2017
I said it. my suspicion has been confirmed @Freda and Mia.

I just they observe una two jejely @Shiv and Dike.

Your Cases are different @Igwe and Lolo.

.......But where is TheBlessedMan. en don't tey wey I see dat guy oh. wey im run go self.

Chumzypinky, abeg I dey beg you. infact I lie down for ground dey beg you. mbok abeg mention me whenever you want to start up a new story on nairaland.
keep up the good work of twisting our mind and brain. greet the ejimas for me oh.
#yourbiggestfan.
#Xavier.
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2017
preciousuweh:

.......But where is TheBlessedMan. en don't tey wey I see dat guy oh. wey im run go self.

Chumzypinky, abeg I dey beg you. infact I lie down for ground dey beg you. mbok abeg mention me whenever you want to start up a new story on nairaland.
keep up the good work of twisting our mind and brain. greet the ejimas for me oh.
#yourbiggestfan.
#Xavier.

THEBLESSEDMAN no run ooo, im change im nick to Emmanuel
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2017
preciousuweh:
Revelations and secrets are been revealed.
Twisted storylines that will get you glued and bonded to your screen.
Don't miss this awesome drama series which will leave you spellbound.
Watch out for next episode of TRADITION airing on Chumzy TV.
lol. U can so do dis work eh
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chumzypinky:
lol. U can so do dis work eh
My pleasure
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
do4luv14:

THEBLESSEDMAN no run ooo, im change im nick to Emmanuel
you sure? can you give me a link to his new profile.
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
preciousuweh:

you sure? can you give me a link to his new profile.

go and visit his thread name COUNTLESS and see for youself
Re: Tradition - A Story by donteanz(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
mummy chumzy weldone ma. The twist you just gave to this story by the revelation freda just made to Mia is a hit. When i say HIT i bleeping mean that word. Hope the twins are doing great. Ride on ma'am.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
As Dike raced up the stairs after hearing the shouts and screams of anger from his mum's room, he bumped into Shiv who was coming down wearing a casual yellow gown which stopped at her knees with tiny straps. She had her tablet in one hand and an earphone in another.

She smiled at him 'you're back'

'i'll talk to you later' He said hurriedly and tried to walk past her.

She grabbed his arm 'give them space. Let them sort out their problems by themselves'

He tried to snatch his hand from Shiv's grasp but she held on tightly.
'come, i want to tell you something' She led him to a sofa and made him sit down close to her.

'open this door Igwe!! And dont you dare come close to me you fool!' They heard the Lolo scream from her room.

'i think those two need help' He stood up again but Shiv held him.

'they'll sort out themselves i promise' Shiv said with a reassuring smile.

'baby please we'll talk later. Something's happening. I cant stay here and watch my parents kill themselves over something that isnt worth it. If my mum isnt willing to forgive the Igwe then he should go his way'

'do you want those two going their separate ways?'

'of course not! I wish them happiness'

'then let them fight it out. Let them know how much they truly love each other with this little distance and misunderstanding. Let them know the value of each other. And i assure you, by the time they come back together, their bond would be so strong you'll hardly believe your parents could still stay strong even after the havoc my mother caused'

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by chrisking125(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
good advice from shiv..... Mama ejima keep it up
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ooooooooo!!!!!!........but mummy e short nah cool
Re: Tradition - A Story by rosalieene(f): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
hotter than fire
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
'Shiv, this is absolutely no time for being philosophical. I know my dad, i dont want him laying his fingers on my mum. In as much as i dont support my mum leaving the palace, he still has no right to disturb her here. He should let her come to him when she has finally calmed down'

'when you want something so bad, do you sit and wait for it to come to me?' She rested her jaw on her left hand watching him with a calm smile.

'not now Shiv'

She stood up and held his shoulders 'i've been eavesdropping on their conversation for sometime, forgive me for mentioning. But let them thrash it out. They're telling each other the times they fell short of their responsibilities for each other. This is the "blame" stage. A time will come for the "apology" stage. And then the "reconciliation" stage. They wont kill themselves. Your father wont hurt your mum. Ever since your mum came here, he hasnt disturbed her peace. He gave her the time he knew she would need. And now he's here to get what rightly belongs to him. Dont interfere Dike, else the heavens wont be happy with you' She pouted her lips and jabbed a finger on his chest.

Dike's lips twitched in a smile 'but as their first son, its my responsibility to come in at a time like this, dont you think?'

She sat down and dragged him to sit beside her. She brought her tablet close 'see, i downloaded a very interesting movie from iroking, Forgetting June. Lets watch with this earphone and drown out the noise from upstairs. Trust me and give it time. They'll soon come down with your mum's luggage' She winked at him.

He chuckled and cupped her face with his palms 'can i kiss you?'

TBC.
Gudnyt pals!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nickibeauty(f): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good nite mama ejima u make me remember forgetting June tonight lovely and emotional movie
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!.........., now I go sleep wel wel,

if nack her for dia, no wahala nah ur wifey

momsi thank you oooo, hope our darlings no giv you trouble today,

I wish ah for sing Dem sleep today sha!!!.....,
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm is all I can say.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Will the igwe and lolo be able to settle their issues.
Will watching a movie turn to a romantic scene for Dike and Shiv.
Find out on next episode of TRADITION showing on Chumzy TV.
........You don't wanna miss it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nicheey(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
preciousuweh:

#yourbiggestfan.
#Xavier.

send a picture of u lying down or I'll not believe
Re: Tradition - A Story by PreshyG(f): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Uuuuuuummmmhh! Gudnite ma'am.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Healer007: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chumzypinky:
'come, i want to tell you something' She led him to a sofa and made him sit down close to her.
undecidedTo come and watch Forgetting June downloaded from iroking... This Shiv is funny ooundecided
Good night.... Thanks for the update
Re: Tradition - A Story by Tehmietee(f): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Uhnnnn.... Welwrk ma'am
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 5:23am On Jul 28, 2017
ahhhh! chumzypinky, how can you hang us like that? It's not fair o. okay, update sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.