Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138940 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by classicpeezy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
My first comment in literature section. Madam Chumzy, I've been following this story since d very start but as a guest and I must say this piece is mind blowing in fact brain blowing sef.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Abelosas222(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
join the Team and read the story *Just A Taste* I bet u wud b glued and thirst for more.
read here http://www.Abfictionstories.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by BilltheDON(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2017
mummy jisike, nice story...1st comment.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Tinanew(f): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please i don't know how to go about the story traditon need to continue from episode 37 i stop at 36 where chiv. mum entered wanted to say something to the igwe's family.
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Tinanew:
Please i don't know how to go about the story traditon need to continue from episode 37 i stop at 36 where chiv. mum entered wanted to say something to the igwe's family.

We done press pause first...we dey recess

5 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by ftosino(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2017
wizsolzy:

LLLOLLL. Lwkmd
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
wizsolzy:

this my baby and his jaw breaking pix shaaaa.
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
bimberry1307:

this my baby and his jaw breaking pix shaaaa.
Hello.... oh baby how are you

Re: Tradition - A Story by Amenya96(f): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Pls ma'am, I really enjoy your story. but it's getting too long. the story started more than six months ago .I'm beginning to forget somethings and I have to read back sometimes to refresh. pllllls.u are trying but please

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by jaksmillioniar: 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chumzypinky:

dont worry dear. Story is ending soon.
gush I neva knw u are so beautiful greet baby for me I love them
Re: Tradition - A Story by Mbm02: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2017
Sssh,this is big trouble for shiv and her mom
Re: Tradition - A Story by Mbm02: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Sssh,this is big trouble for shiv and her mom nd pls try to update

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Fshalom7(f): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2017
Hope all is well mummy Chumzy?u've been silent
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Heyy guys! So sorry i've been a while all these while!!! Hmm, so many tins happenin. I hardly even come online myself to even read stories anymore. I just cant even begin to explain. I dont understand myself. But i've been very disorganised myself. Infact...i'm just speechless. I dont want to make any promises. But an update might just drop today, infact very soon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chumzypinky:
But an update might just drop today, infact very soon

Awww! Sorry, whatever it is I'm sure it will fall in place. May God give you strength.

However I'm watching sternly for the next update.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Creeza(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Whatever your problem might be Chumzypinky, just give it a little time to settle down.

Then .

Think about it from another point of view. Maybe from the person or people involved( probably those who caused the problem or those who were equally affected)
At that you can then analyse the situation by asking yourself this rhetoric question ' how would chumzy feel about this?

Answer it and believe whatever you said.

In all I'm not the best person to give advices but your last post got to me.
I hope you resolve the issue asap and try to wrap up this 'masterpiece'.

Forget what people say. They might conclude the story in their mind, but they will never tell it the way you do.

Simple but logic!! Gracias smiley

4 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
k
Re: Tradition - A Story by misskbest(f): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmm ma'am chum, how's the family? Hope there's no problem, please we are still waiting oooo
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
sad
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Waiting for the next episode
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
mother in law of life, take all the time you need.
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok oh
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
tongue
Re: Tradition - A Story by ceecane2(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2017
Finally tru afta 2 days of reading. A wonderfumasterpiece.

Ma I admire ur courage nd dedication to ur family, work, ur story nd ur online family. It takes a real woman to be able to balance all.

We pray God gives u d strength to continue d goodwrk nd also keep ur family safe

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
hi
Re: Tradition - A Story by Lildiamond: 2:59am On Sep 30, 2017
You are gifted oo too much . well done Ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
sad
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2017
Creeza:
Whatever your problem might be Chumzypinky, just give it a little time to settle down.

Then .

Think about it from another point of view. Maybe from the person or people involved( probably those who caused the problem or those who were equally affected)
At that you can then analyse the situation by asking yourself this rhetoric question ' how would chumzy feel about this?

Answer it and believe whatever you said.

In all I'm not the best person to give advices but your last post got to me.
I hope you resolve the issue asap and try to wrap up this 'masterpiece'.

Forget what people say. They might conclude the story in their mind, but they will never tell it the way you do.

Simple but logic!! Gracias smiley
oh thanks dear. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
FREDA.
I swallowed hard. This was going to be difficult. Everyone was staring at me, boring holes into my skin. I was suddenly at loss for words. I suddenly didnt know what to say anymore.

So i kept quiet.

'bia, if you have nothing to say, carry your irritating self out of this place this instant. Who even let you in here anyway? Igwe' Ngozi stood up and turned to the Igwe daring him to go contrary to her wishes which were written all over her - that i be thrown out.

'Freda...' The Igwe was saying when i stopped him.

'i have not come for trouble rather have i come to cause chaos in the royal family. But like i said earlier, i have something to say. Something that might benefit...'

'then state it immediately please' The Igwe interjected.

'i have come with one of your own. A member of this family. A royal blood. A princess belonging to this family' I paused as everyone's eyes widened in shock.

'dont....dont...dont tell me you have a child for the Igwe' Ngozi's mouth opened agape.

The looks on the faces of others showed they thought the same thing. Even the Igwe. For a split second i thought of nodding, and accepting Mia as my child for the Igwe. But i didnt want more controversies in my life. I wanted no more problems.

'i have come with two bonafide members of this family. Believe me when i say that they are real members of this family. I will not lie. A DNA test can be consulted to certify that the child belongs to the Igwe....' I paused.

'Jesus!' They gasped in unison as if planned.

'...and the Lolo' i completed. I turned back 'you may come in now'

The door opened and Mia walked in, with Kelly by her side. She looked scared and anxious, she was dressed in a simple flowing ankara and flat sandals.

'so thats the bastard you have for the Igwe Freda??' Ngozi ranted pointing at Kelly 'this is the demon you brought into this family eh? This child will not stay here. Over my dead body!'

'Ngozi calm down' The Igwe tried.

And before anyone could blink, she had slapped him before Dike could even hold her 'dont tell me to calm down Igwe! You're a disgrace! A fool! A big shame to manhood! An excuse for a husband! Tufia!'

'Ngozi let me finish...' I was saying.

'i will really bite you if you say one more word!' She almost attacked me had Dike not held her back.

'Mia is your child Ngozi!' I screamed. Everywhere suddenly quieted down like a ghost passed by 'and Kelly is your grandchild!'

Looks were exchanged. Everyone was confused.

'what are you saying Freda?' Igwe asked in a whisper audible for everyone to hear.

'i can explain everything'

TBC

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by ftosino(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
mummy chumzy thanks,
hopes for more today
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ooo boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.