Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1140131 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2017
phayth:

Freda...she had d plan to get the child just to spite Mia. And now that she has d address,she's definitely going for her.

hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Tradition - A Story by nikz(f): 5:14pm On May 31, 2017
Wooh! Dats all I have to say
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2017
Chumzypinky:

she's 12

sharp girl

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by marvwhite: 5:52pm On May 31, 2017
Chumzypinky:
lol. Anyone u want
Fedex will be fine grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by aprilwise(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2017
freda nd mia journey is mission possible,
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 6:50pm On May 31, 2017
chai, I don't buy this Mia's idea o but I'm loving the new Shiv.
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 6:53pm On May 31, 2017
I'm so loving this story. I hope Freda set things straight with her daughters. wehdone chumzypinky
Re: Tradition - A Story by gloaspearl(f): 7:46pm On May 31, 2017
Hmm, getting more interesting . Thanks Iya beji
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 8:09pm On May 31, 2017
marvwhite:
Fedex will be fine grin
kk. Expect ur gift in an hr. The next knock u hear on ur door after readin this is from Fedex
Re: Tradition - A Story by chrisking125(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2017
still waiting o
Re: Tradition - A Story by nifemilizD: 10:14pm On May 31, 2017
intresting
Re: Tradition - A Story by Twinkle004(f): 11:47pm On May 31, 2017
I think Shivani spoke out very late. Must things get worse before she gathere moral to confront her mother..
I hope Mia would get her daughter back and forget about plotting evil.
As for their mother, I wish she die a miserable death except if she totally repent

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by anneboy02(m): 6:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Anticipating d drama 2 be performed by the both drama queen's mostly epspecially if their seat happens 2 to be close
Nice work and how is d twins faring
Re: Tradition - A Story by motic2(f): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2017
Freda should sort her family out joor......more drama from dike's wife too pls. more ink to your pen ma'am
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2017
anneboy02:
Anticipating d drama 2 be performed by the both drama queen's mostly epspecially if their seat happens 2 to be close
Nice work and how is d twins faring
they are doing great jhor. Thanks
Re: Tradition - A Story by Eniqurl(f): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2017
This is SUSPENSE!
Re: Tradition - A Story by marvwhite: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:

kk. Expect ur gift in an hr. The next knock u hear on ur door after readin this is from Fedex
na wa o,she nor even ask for my contact address.......who does that? grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
So someone asked for more drame from Dike's wives, here it is.
'you seem annoyed' Chinny said as she lowered herself beside Shiv on the couch 'i overheard you on the phone, i've never heard you that way before'

Shiv forced a smile and bit her lips praying Chinny would just go away.

'you dont have to be polite you know. If you dont want me around, just say so. I'll leave'

'i just want to be left alone'

Chinny studied her expression 'whats going on? You can tell me anything you know'

Shiv sighed 'i just want to be left alone' She repeated calmly.

'i'm not leaving you alone because you clearly need someone by your side right now'

'your guess is wrong Chinemerem. My head hurts and i need to rest. Someone provoked me over the phone and i overreacted, fine. That isnt some kind of opportunity for you to....'

'disturb you right?' Chinny cut in and smiled sadly 'what did i ever do to you? We used to be very close'

Shiv looked away guiltily.

'what drifted us apart. I just cant understand. Is it because i constantly warned you concerning Dora? Is that why you feel i'm a bad person? Do you think thats how i go around castigating people behind their backs? A jobless gossip? Is that how you think of me now?'

'Chi....'

'i'm disappointed. Maybe i shouldnt have said a word about Dora. And now everyone thinks i'm a bad friend for not warning you against Dora. No one believes that i actually warned you about her. I'm going to tell you for the very last time. Dora, is a snake. And very soon she's going to bite you. And bite you so hard you wont be able to recover'

'oh shut up!' Shiv snapped surprising Chinny and surprising herself. However she continued 'if truly she's a snake, then let me be bitten from it first so i can believe. Stop trying to paint Dora black when you're the snake yourself. You're even more dangerous than she is and i'm disappointed that you can actually stoop so low, i never thought you were this kind of person when i first stepped into this house. But listening to you now, i realise Dora was right all along. You're a very bad person. A. Very. Bad. Person. Thats who you are!' She stood on her feet.

Chinny smiled and also stood up towering above Shiv, then she said calmly 'one more word from you, and i'll send you to the emergency unit' With that she walked away briskly.

'idiot' Shiv whispered under her breath.

'i heard that' Chinny slammed the door behind her.

'so what you gonna do with Shivani?' Richelle asked when Choudhary wont stop hollering about this new blonde girl he met recently and how badly he wanted to get to know her more and how they've gone on three dates and had their first kiss. And how he couldnt wait for their first night together.

He shrugged 'she doesnt want me anymore. I've been trying to chat her up on FB, she doesnt reply me and she's even blocked me. Wah do you wan' me to do? I cant die for her matter. She's fine with her bloody ass royal dude and i'm cool with that. The fact that i actually travelled all the way to Niger wasnt even appreciated by her, so wah do i care?' He shrugged 'so as i was saying about Clara, this girl is hot! She's got the bootie....'

'how could you Hary? How could you forget about Shiv so soon? I thought you loved her?'

'i did. And i still do. But it isnt as strong as before. Clara owns my heart now'

'i'm disappointed'

'i expected you to be. But that wont stop me from moving on with my life'

The plane finally landed and Mia stretched tiredly. She had slept most of the time and had eaten very little.

And now as everyone slowly left the plane, she thought she sighted someone that looked very familiar but she waved the thoughts aside.

And then she stood up as well clutching her handbag to her side, then something on the floor caught her attention. And when she looked carefully, she found her mother's face on the passport.

Then her heart skipped. Her mum had also boarded the plane.

And she was after Kelly!!!

She practically flew off the plane and boarded the next cab she could find.

TBC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
marvwhite:
na wa o,she nor even ask for my contact address.......who does that? grin
lol. Oh ye of little faith
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:
l 'if truly she's a snake, then let me be bitten from it first so i can believe. Stop trying to paint Dora black when you're the snake yourself. You're even more dangerous than she is and i'm disappointed that you can actually stoop so low, i never thought you were this kind of person when i first stepped into this house. But listening to you now, i realise Dora was right all along. You're a very bad person. A. Very. Bad. Person. Thats who you are!' She stood on her feet.

TBC

Mmh, something is definitely wrong somewhere. And now the story unfolds my brethren

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chaiii ma SHIV ooo, pls listen to CHINNY pls oooo
Re: Tradition - A Story by phayth(f): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oops!Let's see who gets to Kelly first.
Re: Tradition - A Story by romanticnovels: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
chumzypinky Please how can I reach you? I want to discuss something important with you. Nice story tho
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
lol for a moment ah tot clara was Mia
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
SHIV COMMON SENSE YHU NO GET

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
talk2saintify:

go give her sense nah,

abegi face front joorrrr...grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oladim001(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
talk2saintify:
I fully agree with you bro.
I pray Dora strikes her real hard then she'll learn her lesson the hard way.
She's so so naive.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by olahajayi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Getting more more Interesting.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
romanticnovels:
chumzypinky Please how can I reach you? I want to discuss something important with you. Nice story tho
contact me on 08177971589
are u male or female?
Re: Tradition - A Story by marvwhite: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. Oh ye of little faith
who told you i have small faith,my faith is bigger that cossy's boobs if you do not know
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Oladim001:

I fully agree with you bro.
I pray Dora strikes her real hard then she'll learn her lesson the hard way.
She's so so naive.

Hatred for is written all over Dora face yet shiv is acting like a learner.....
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
do4luv14:

go give her sense nah,

abegi face front joorrrr...grin

The one way chinny give her

Her no gre use.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.