Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,007 members, 7,852,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1141545 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Jsaviour(f): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
I thought Shiv don get sense small. Na still the same old Shivani, naive and blind.
Re: Tradition - A Story by genius43(m): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Same old annoying Shiv... Mummy Chumzy can something bad just happen to that goldfish brain girl?

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2017
genius43:
Same old annoying Shiv... Mummy Chumzy can something bad just happen to that goldfish brain girl?
lol....no
Re: Tradition - A Story by jakandeola(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol....no
swit mama I miss u a lot
Re: Tradition - A Story by jaysG(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
pepperoni55:
nice work dear, anytime i see ur posts i rush to read cos i know u will hav something good

babe hw far
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
swit mama I miss u a lot
lol. Me too
Re: Tradition - A Story by lakezone67(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:
So someone asked for more drame from Dike's wives, here it is.
TBC

Chumzy don't spoil ur plot because of people's requests pls.... Give us as you have arranged it
Re: Tradition - A Story by hanjorlah(f): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
mummy twins please give us some more
Re: Tradition - A Story by Ochyglowsglows(f): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mummy Twins, Pls wish me happy birthday by giving me one update before the end of today, Plssssssss.
Re: Tradition - A Story by jakandeola(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. Me too
hahaha now I belived wat dey said dat pregnant woman are always wiked and aggressive u dat always attack and curse me now u are sweet to me. I knw ur twins are doing ok take care of dem. God bless dem
Re: Tradition - A Story by YoShawtee(f): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Aunty Shiv,receive sense IJN
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmmm,ever strong chimzy
Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
interesting...
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
After being away for a long time I must say chumzypinky you are the bestest ( I know some E- correcters will say I just made the British to regret ever colonizing us because of that word, but anyhow life must go on).
Keep up the good work of eliminating boredomness from the lives of your amiable follower.

But wait oh were is Kingofcasting, I haven't seen or heard from him. Come to think of it I missed his stupidity.
Waiting patiently for the next update with a bottle of frozen monkey tail and freshly grilled dog meat.
TheBlessedMan, Ikombe and wizsolzy, I hail una oh.
Re: Tradition - A Story by awonwerey: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
preciousuweh:
After being away for a long time I must say chumzypinky you are the bestest ( I know some E- correcters will say I just made the British to regret ever colonizing us because of that word, but anyhow life must go on).
Keep up the good work of eliminating boredomness from the lives of your amiable follower.

But wait oh were is Kingofcasting, I haven't seen or heard from him. Come to think of it I missed his stupidity.
Waiting patiently for the next update with a bottle of frozen monkey tail and freshly grilled dog meat.
TheBlessedMan, Ikombe and wizsolzy, I hail una oh.
Babe i sight you joor undecided

Na dis mods wey ban my account Ikombe for 1 month, even after complaining with an alternate dem still ban the alternate. Na the third alternate be dis self..

Lawlahdey

ItsTutsi

You no see as dat dude delete that my thread. Dem still nack dat account wey i complain with 2days ban.

Abeg no mention dat im name here
Re: Tradition - A Story by Childofaking: 12:31am On Jun 03, 2017
work from the comfort of your home and earn upto $5000 a month, click below:
http://dollartell.com/?share=57206
Re: Tradition - A Story by ElajRita(f): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol. Me too

And so mummy chumzy didn't even ask of me,, no problem kontinue... I'm back any way. Lemme go start reading.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2017
awonwerey:
Babe i sight you joor undecided

Na dis mods wey ban my account Ikombe for 1 month, even after complaining with an alternate dem still ban the alternate. Na the third alternate be dis self..

Lawlahdey

ItsTutsi

You no see as dat dude delete that my thread. Dem still nack dat account wey i complain with 2days ban.

Abeg no mention dat im name here

Lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by awonwerey: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Johnsown1:

Lol
Baba you dey laugh ba undecided
Re: Tradition - A Story by nikz(f): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Mia is suppose to ask the mum what her intention is towards Kelly. Her presence may ruin things. Ma thots though! To me mrs Freda should right her wrongs

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2017
awonwerey:
Baba you dey laugh ba undecided
Ikombe the graphics great
Re: Tradition - A Story by awonwerey: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Johnsown1:
Ikombe the graphics great
which wan be graphics great undecided

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by yungeez(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Hahahaha... I cnt wait 4 dora d black mamba 2 bite shiv's asss, and pls mama ejime, let d bit b slow, deep nd painful.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Ochyglowsglows:
Mummy Twins, Pls wish me happy birthday by giving me one update before the end of today, Plssssssss.
oh my! I'm sorry this is coming late but i'm just seeing this now. Dont worry, an update will be dedicated to you before the end of today, i promise. Infact, expect it in 45mins
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2017
jakandeola:
hahaha now I belived wat dey said dat pregnant woman are always wiked and aggressive u dat always attack and curse me now u are sweet to me. I knw ur twins are doing ok take care of dem. God bless dem
lol amen oo. And may God bless u too my son
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2017
ElajRita:

And so mummy chumzy didn't even ask of me,, no problem kontinue... I'm back any way. Lemme go start reading.
baby sorry na. Bt i tot i asked of u. U know there's so many thingson ur mother's head. How is u and where have you been??
Re: Tradition - A Story by awonwerey: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Hello dear CwazyBlaqGal cheesy
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Dedicated to Ochyglowglows, birthday girl, and even though its coming late, i wish u a successful birthday sweet. I love u no homo.
Dike had just lost a big business contract. One that was supposed to catapult him into Forbes list and make his company very popular. How and why he lost the deal, he couldnt fathom. He was sure everything was going right until the representative called him.

'sorry Mr Ikemba but i dont think our deal is going to work out. Its been handed to another competent company, we're very sorry for all the inconveniences'

He had been shattered.
He had practically worked hard for it, lost his sleep and slaving his ass for the proposal. And now they were giving the contract out to someone else.

He wished he could sue them. They didnt deserve the sleepless night.

He called Martins and they agreed to meet somewhere for a drink or two.

He was dressed casually in a Chase Deer Polo and simple black chinox and a black pair of footwear and he smelt of after shave.

He stopped when he heard voices from the kitchen. From their voices he could detect Chinny, Adanna and Benita.

Gossiping as usual, he thought.

But he paused in his tracks when he heard his name being mentioned. He listened.

'Dora's been in love with Dike all this while even when she was screwing Frank and decieving everyone that she was in love with him' Benita snorted.

'and what hurts me the most is the fact that Shiv actually insulted me today simply because i tried to warn her against Dora. She just doesnt know who Dora is. When did she come into his house? Is it not few months ago? Dora doesnt like her, its written all over her. The fake smiles and all but Shiv doesnt see it. And by the time she sees it. It will be too late'

'it was when i saw the way she looked at Shiv the other day that i knew Dora was a snake. She's a bad person and i pray Shiv realises it on time' Adanna shrugged.

Dike strolled past the kitchen gently without notice.

As he was about leaving the sitting room he bumped into Shivani. She was clad in white bumshorts that hugged her figure very well and yellow polka dotted singlet that showed a little cleavage which she tried to cover by raising up her singlet when she saw him.

'goodmorning. Happy sunday' She waved at him.

He clamped his lips and nodded 'same to you'

'i see you're heading out. Bye then' She made to walk out but he held her.

'shey you know Dora is closest to me in this house?' He asked.

She nodded confused at the direction he was heading.

'shey you also know that i like her most of everyone in this house?'

Again, she nodded.

'and shey you know i understand her better?'

She sighed in response.

'do you know she's a very manipulative person?'

She raised a brow in shock.

'be very careful around her. She doesnt seem to like you very much. I've been hearing how you've been insulting anyone who tries to advice you. I'm not saying Dora's a bad person but be very very careful. She's very manipulative and controlling. And if you're not careful, she'll sell you'

He turned to leave and like an after thought, he turned to her 'i'm hanging out with Martins, do you wanna join?'

She shook her head at first confused 'i dont think thats a good idea'

'why?'

'dunno' She shrugged 'but maybe i'll manage. Lemme change into something nice' She ran up the stairs taking it two at a time.

Dike sat on a sofa and waited fumbling with his phone.

In less than fifteen minutes she was down. She looked breathtaking in a black Ralph Lauren Polo and a white clingy knee-length shorts and black sneakers, her hair packed in a ponytail.

'you're on black and white. I'm on white and black' He said and they both laughed dashing out of the house.

Dora pursed her lips as she watched them walk to his car. She quickly ended the call she was making and walked up to them 'where are you guys going?' She asked.

'we're hanging out with Martins. Anything?' Dike asked.

'uhm...can i come along?' Her eyes were pleading.

His answer was simple and straight 'no' Then he turned to Shiv 'get in the car'

Shiv tried to smile at Dora but nothing came out, she opened the passenger's seat and sat on it and Dike drove slowly out of the compound.

'look' He pointed at the rear mirror 'are you seeing the look on her face? Be very careful'

TBC

14 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
awonwerey:
which wan be graphics great undecided
This ur image stuffs na
Re: Tradition - A Story by Ifecoded(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dora should just treat this shiv's f*ckup jhoor, why is Dike advising her nah mtchew
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hurrrryyyy!!!!!! Oga DIKE don land, na small small I'm go tak nack SHIVANI

congrats to you birthday gal, whud hav luv to take you out lik DIKE is doing to SHIVANI but, DORA no gree ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by ItsTutsi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.