Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) (36269 Views)

Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by hedonistic: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Hexzyz:
Black man with this I must get pikin mentality, it sucks.

What do you mean by "it sucks"? What is the essence of marriage if not to have kids?

Why would any reasonable man tie himself down to one nagging woman for the rest of his life if not to raise children the proper way?

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2017
ifyalways:

Ngwanu make he from prison dey marry her na. cheesy

Women emancipation finally cheesy
What is Women emancipation here? Is this what Women emancipation is to some of you?

Lady, the act of this woman is inhuman and detestable IF true and the man will be vindicated. Thank God he has been granted bail by the presiding magistrate.

@Topic: though I don't believe in polygamy BUT I don't see any crime committed by the man. The woman should either accept her fate and live with it or file for divorce.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Better pikin ngozi, u don proud me.
You have a legal marriage and then you marry another wife join, mumu-ism is not an excuse. Was he not told that he can't marry another wife till the wedding is dissolved in the court of law by the two willing parties? Yet so many men seem to disregard the law of marriage in Nigeria and even some women allow them get away with it. Marry another wife while you are legally married and you get jailed, simple.
Women are wising up
The rubbish man doesn't even know if he is the infertile one sef. Biko, the second wife sef too don born? Rubbish and nonsense.
After dragging the poor woman from one hospital to another, only a woman can understand all the needles, tests, proddings, drugs that make you almost useless for days, fasting and prayers and insinuations that comes with trying to conceive, the emotional and mental state he must have put her through...and for 13years!The husband is just an unsupportive he goat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Apina(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Hexzyz:
Black man with this I must get pikin mentality, it sucks.
If ur papa and mama no born u, u for no get the opportunity to type this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by hedonistic: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2017
He should have divorced the wicked old hag outright and married another wife jejely.

No need to retain her and marry another. You see the consequence.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by ijustdey: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Treasuredlove:
You have a legal marriage and then you marry another wife join, mumu-ism is not an excuse. Was he not told that he can't marry another wife till the wedding is dissolved in the court of law by the two willing parties? Yet so many men seem to disregard the law of marriage in Nigeria and even some women allow them get away with it. Marry another wife while you are legally married and you get jailed, simple.
Women are wising up
The rubbish man doesn't even know if he is the infertile one sed

looks as if you're related to the woman in question
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2017
p
hedonistic:

What do you mean by "it sucks"? What is the essence of marriage if not to have kids?

Why would any reasonable man tie himself down to one nagging woman for the rest of his life if not to raise children the proper way?
Bro I don't think it is appropriate to marry for the sake of kids only. There are other things that influences one to marry like companionship. If it is for kids only we all can do that outside the troubles of marriage.

Not saying I agreed with the guy you quoted tho

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by easyboy2345(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2017
mcfynest:
Wish our women can do this.... Sue those men that break a sacred vow
so u expect the man to be childless throughout his
lifetime I guess?
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2017
onos1979:
the man for still wait a little more time, i have seen and heard of couples who waited for twenty years before giving birth.God's time is always the best.

Has there ever been a woman who waited for 20 yrs for a man who can't get the DK up? Women always wanting what they can't give. The man sef na better man. Seeing that Ngozi is a troublesome woman for just go preg his choice of woman out there, marry her secretly and start raising their kids.

Mcheeeew. Women blackmailing men since 01 BC

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Treasuredlove:
Women are wising up
The rubbish man doesn't even know if he is the infertile one sed
Which court of law prevents one from marrying a second wife according to traditional or Islamic rites?

See the way some of you are even hailing an arsonist that should be arrested for arson, disturbance of public peace, threat to life and deliberately misleading law enforcing agents to violate an innocent man.

I hate it when some of you ladies cheer violence and physical abuse when perpetrated by female folks...

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2017
ijustdey:

looks as if you're related to the woman in question
. Lol, I am not related to her, nor am I her. But if I were to be, I would have used a more civilized approach with the same outcome. I won't destroy his properties or cause him bodily harm...oh no, because I need them. I would have dragged his useless ass to court and got more than half of whatever he would be making in his lifetime. Then, I will move on. Simple. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Who needs a half baked husband?

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2017
mcfynest:
Did she sue him for marrying a second wife? When did marrying a second wife according to traditional rite become a crime?

Guy are you also in support of the arsonist and violent woman? A woman that should be arrested for her criminal act?

I am.not a believer of polygamy and I will NEVER be Polygamous irrespective of what happens BUT I see no crime in the move of the man. That's a matter of choice

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by stevenchiil(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2017
mcfynest:
u are a fool men like u do worse

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Which court of law prevents one from marrying a second wife according to traditional or Islamic rites?

See the way some of you are even hailing an arsonist that should be arrested for arson, disturbance of public peace, threat to life and deliberately misleading law enforcing agents to violate an innocent man.

I hate it when some of you ladies cheer violence and physical abuse when perpetrated by female folks...
did they tell you they did only trad? Which public peace? I have seen so many cases where men, having nothing to say would claim the wife started destroying his properties. Sooo if the man is infertile, would he allow her marry a second husband? And does he know if he is infertile or not? Is his second wife pregnant yet?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2017
midehi2:
wow! well i feel for the wife without a child, but she should feel for the husband too to have a child, it supposed to be proper arrangement, sometimes the 2nd wife might bring luck to her to have her own child, i have seen cases like that, wild world!
if the man has aZospermia will he permit his wife to be impregnated by another man,himself go get lucky by that now....nonsense selfish man,,,,why can't they adopt

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2017
Omagago:

She's barren, she's barren. Oga Adolphus don try abeg.
Make she do her worse. Shikenan.
See your mouth. Will you say this if it were your sister?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2017
emilyone:
Why you sef go marry second wife?

What happened to for better for worse,
You are lucky she didn't poison you.
just shut your mouth before I do you something.
Would tell your son to remain in marriage of 13 years of childless? ??

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Oyind18:
That is a lie to save his face
Lie detector.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2017
He hails from Orumba LGA ...reminds of Stella Oduah constitutency grin
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lie detector.
Yes, any job for me?
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2017
doyinbaby:
if the man has aZospermia will he permit his wife to be impregnated by another man,himself go get lucky by that now....nonsense selfish man,,,,why can't they adopt
its hard dear, may we not fall into such, must have as many children as i want for my husband cheesy
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by dokyOloye: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Folksyharry:
So the woman destroys property and call police for assault on her by the husband. There's always more to stories like this anyway.
It's nor easy for the wife to watch her husband marry another woman because she couldn't conceive. Even if the inability to conceive is from the woman the best thing to do would have been to adopt a child. It's not normal yet in our society but I think it's a better option than marrying another woman.
The man needs to understand that it will hurt any woman to see her husband marry another woman so he could have children.
If a woman truly loves her husband, she'd be happier seeing his biological child than an adopted one.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by fm7070: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2017
the woman should't have gone this far. This is africa where men are like demigod. If the man file for divorce, the whole matter is ended. Lobatan
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2017
The woman is wrong,she should have allow the new wife he brought to stay maybe From there God will open a way for her; and also the man has fault, The woman did all kinds of test nothing to show what about the man is he tested too?
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2017
I know women would crucify this man.13 years without a child not even miscarriage, bro! This get patience.
No woman would stay with a man who can't impregnat her fact!
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Loisemm:

See your mouth. Will you say this if it were your sister?

Wetin concern me! I be African man, original

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Dayumm tongue
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2017
midehi2:

its hard dear, may we not fall into such, must have as many children as i want for my husband cheesy
infertility is a painful challenge to cope with Africa need to embrace adoption rather enduring the trauma of childless,.....may God grant us as many children as we want
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Treasuredlove:
did they tell you they did only trad? Which public peace? I have seen so many cases where men, having nothing to say would claim the wife started destroying his properties. Soon if the man is infertile, would he allow her marry a second husband? And does he know if he is infertile or not?
The act of destruction by the woman is despicable and criminal (if the claim is true).

Even IF they are married in registry, it still does not criminalise marriage through traditional ways. What is criminal is marrying a second woman through the court without divorcing the first. At best she will sue for Bigamy, which is a civil offence, not criminal, and it will lead rk divorce WITHOUT Invalidating the second trado wedding.

On whether the man will allow another man "assist" his wife IF he was impotent, I can't say but 98% of Naija men won't.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Caseless: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2017
mcfynest:
use your head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.