Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) (36278 Views)

Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by iwadobo: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Oyind18:
How men accuse their wives of been barren baffles me. Most men feel its only the wife that can't bare children forgotten its their duty to impregnate her.

According to the story he said he took her to several clinics and churches, what about him the man, did he go for treatment?

The man ended the marriage by bringing in a second wife. I can share anything but not my preeq with another womangrin God forbid!

It is mostly women. I'm a living witness Jare. Just got a DNA test for my son born by my gf. Keep mute jor.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2017
iwadobo:

It is mostly women. I'm a living witness Jare. Just got a DNA test for my son born by my gf. Keep mute jor.
Don't let me insult you, I said what I observed. Next time you tell me to keep mute, you won't like me.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2017
DeRay98:

The story says the first didn't object to him marrying a 2nd wife, she even brought him another woman to be his 2nd but he didn't like that hence he opted to get one from their village.
Her problem as indicated in this story is not his marrying a 2nd wife but that he chose one by himself.
That's what this story says. Why do you cry more than the bereaved?
It's their lives, not yours don't superimpose your own on theirs.
See them
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2017
Treasuredlove:
well, you might be right about the law. People just go into marriage with a lot of ignorance. I fear for this generation
Things happen when people marry for d wrong reasons
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Origin(f): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2017
If the man had a court wedding or he battered his wife, then he will have a case to answer. If not what is he doing in court?

Hmmmmm
1. Man will say I built my house. Yet will tell his wife that he can't drop money cos he wants to do foundation. His wife will be managing or even cooking with her funds telling family and friends that we are building our house.

2. The Nigerian man believing infertility is from his wife and the only way to confirm if he is infertile is to be testing his instruments on various women. Have you tried in vitro?.

3. Do you put two male lions in the same cage? Is there no other way to marry a 2nd wife with sense. Except the ITS MY HOUSE I CAN BRING ANOTHER WOMAN INTO IT?

Advice:
Never look down on people and never have permanent friends because the child that you attended her naming today could become your second wife or step mom tomorrow.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2017
emilyone:
Why you sef go marry second wife?

What happened to for better for worse,
You are lucky she didn't poison you.

you see the corner eye wey I tey dey look you?
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2017
estheremma:

I believe u are still a child, how dare u call a human being barren!do u know what they go through, may God have mercy on you

I believe you are still a child too, and human being can be barren. We all know what they have to pass through most especially in their mother in-laws hand. May God have mercy on us all.

Please human being can be barren even though no one is praying for such.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Hexzyz(m): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2017
Apina:

If ur papa and mama no born u, u for no get the opportunity to type this rubbish.

Really!!!
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Hexzyz(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2017
hedonistic:

What do you mean by "it sucks"? What is the essence of marriage if not to have kids?

Why would any reasonable man tie himself down to one nagging woman for the rest of his life if not to raise children the proper way?

Well you are correct. How about a partner to help run things?
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by egariyi(f): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
midehi2:
wow! well i feel for the wife without a child, but she should feel for the husband too to have a child, it supposed to be proper arrangement, sometimes the 2nd wife might bring luck to her to have her own child, i have seen cases like that, wild world!

So what happens to the vow of "for better for worse, in sickness and in health"? Why did the man not choose to adopt instead of sharing the woman's affection with another wife? Who knows if the problem is not even the man's? Naija men and second wife are like 5 and 6 once infertility is concerned. Fake love everywhere shocked shocked
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by omoharry(f): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
hedonistic:

What do you mean by "it sucks"? What is the essence of marriage if not to have kids?

Why would any reasonable man tie himself down to one nagging woman for the rest of his life if not to raise children the proper way?
the same way men would want their wives and encourage other women to bear with their husbands and even cover their shame if they are the ones with the problems. why would men want their wives to bear with them if they cannot in turn bear with their wives? is that not selfishness..this is very peculiar to Nigeria men...when they discover that the problem is from the woman they will start thinking of an alternative..the man deserve to be locked up for being a selfish and inconsiderate husband

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by omoharry(f): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
easyboy2345:
so u expect the man to be childless throughout his
lifetime I guess?
what about adoption? is that not an option?
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by egariyi(f): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
What is Women emancipation here? Is this what Women emancipation is to some of you?

Lady, the act of this woman is inhuman and detestable IF true and the man will be vindicated. Thank God he has been granted bail by the presiding magistrate.

@Topic: though I don't believe in polygamy BUT I don't see any crime committed by the man. The woman should either accept her fate and live with it or file for divorce.

What if the failure to achieve pregnancy is from the man, who would you expect from the woman? Accept his fate and live with it? Talk is cheap my broda grin
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by egariyi(f): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
checkengine:

Has there ever been a woman who waited for 20 yrs for a man who can't get the DK up? Women always wanting what they can't give. The man sef na better man. Seeing that Ngozi is a troublesome woman for just go preg his choice of woman out there, marry her secretly and start raising their kids.

Mcheeeew. Women blackmailing men since 01 BC

I have seen countless of infertile/erectile dyfunctional men whose wives have had to go the way of adoption, ivf with donor sperm etc etc. Plenty plenty even as I type this shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Things happen when people marry for d wrong reasons
true
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
mcfynest:
Wish our women can do this.... Sue those men that break a sacred vow

To hell with sacred vow, Reason i will never follow any woman to registry..

So after 13yrs of bareness the man should end like that....

Who know how many pregnancy she don abort..

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
ifyalways:

Ngwanu make he from prison dey marry her na. cheesy

Women emancipation finally cheesy

The man will perfect his bail and file for divorce after..
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
onos1979:
the man for still wait a little more time, i have seen and heard of couples who waited for twenty years before giving birth.God's time is always the best.

I can't wait for 5yrs wetin happen now..
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
...Some men are funny indeed...I know a man who left his wife twice in 5years because they did not have Children...He tried as much as he could to impregnate another woman,all to no avail because the truth finally came out that he is sterile and cant impregnate a woman..

...As we speak,he is back with his wife.afer almost two years of grovelling ang begging..now they have adopted two cute girls..Truely man is not God.

..Ngo big ups to you biko..second wife indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by alaskido(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
mcfynest:
Wish our women can do this.... Sue those men that break a sacred vow

Na which one be sacred vow. The woman is barren and cannot giver birth after 13 years. The man is getting old and the woman is almost near menopause stage.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by alaskido(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
I don't understand this country. Na which one be assault again. Na the woman seize house documents and destroy house property with woman pestle. The woman should be charged for assault instead of the man. Now she has sent the husband to jail, she will marry herself because if the man serves his jail term the marriage is over.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by galadima77(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why's the husband picture clearer than the wife's
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
hopeforcharles:

You are a hypocrite and a wicked fellow, don't you care that the man is in need of an offspring, didn't u read where he has tried both medically and otherwise?
this can only happen to igbo people.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Defcon1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
midehi2:
wow! well i feel for the wife without a child, but she should feel for the husband too to have a child, it supposed to be proper arrangement, sometimes the 2nd wife might bring luck to her to have her own child, i have seen cases like that, wild world!
Wow!
So you are in support of this arrangement.
Aren't we supposed to be Christians?
Whatever happened to "for better, for worse; richer or poorer ...till death do us part"
Is this form of arrangement not plain adultery??
I guess Nigerians profess Christianity only when it suits them. Other times they simply do what they have to do...Christianity be damned.
Only God truly knows who is his.

Marriage in this country is strictly all about having kids legally.
The Godly purpose and sanctity of the institution of marriage is completely lost on the average Nigerian.
It's very sad!

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Defcon1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
hopeforcharles:

You are a hypocrite and a wicked fellow, don't you care that the man is in need of an offspring, didn't u read where he has tried both medically and otherwise?
Just a simple question.
Are you a CHRISTIAN?
#NoOffence
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by mcfynest(m): 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
alaskido:

Na which one be sacred vow. The woman is barren and cannot giver birth after 13 years. The man is getting old and the woman is almost near menopause stage.

They can always adopt
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by mcfynest(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

To hell with sacred vow, Reason i will never follow any woman to registry..

So after 13yrs of bareness the man should end like that....

Who know how many pregnancy she don abort..

Love conquers all.... Glad you don't want the court wedding
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2017
mcfynest:

Love conquers all.... Glad you don't want the court wedding

Okay oo so the guy should die childless all because of love?
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Done
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 08, 2017
egariyi:

I have seen countless of infertile/erectile dyfunctional men whose wives have had to go the way of adoption, ivf with donor sperm etc etc. Plenty plenty even as I type this shocked shocked shocked

ToseroRock:

And the man still get to die first. Hip hip hip. I tot the troublesome should die first. Men been trying to explain everything to them to justify the evil they do since 3450

Vox populi here on Nairaland has always shown that 85% of women will use the door the moment the man in their life (which includes husband) does not use his PILE well or looses the ability to use it. Except on rare occassions when the man is well 'moneyed', in which case the women cut shows outside. I've seen enough to pluck my eyes off in anger but I won't.

We cannot deny the fact many a man have stayed and towed the path of adoption or sorogacy. My grouse is the woman going bunkers on the man, destroying things and putting him behind bars.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2017
omoharry:
what about adoption? is that not an option?

This is a choice.
Re: Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
davidif:

Uhm...love? companionship?
I'm totally agree with reason for getting married but the product of love and companionship are fruit of womb. I stand to be corrected. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.