Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Grand Lead Heritage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grand Lead Heritage (44268 Views)

Employment Opportunity At Grand Lead | Requirements | Apply Now | / Grand Lead Heritage / Customer Service Representative Recruitment At Grand Lead Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand Lead Heritage by apollo13(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please anyone with vital information concerning grand lead heritage should help out,
I have an interview with them tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Google about them. good luck
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by AmazingAngel(f): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
apollo13:
Please anyone with vital information concerning grand lead heritage should help out,
I have an interview with them tomorrow.

Hi, please how did the interview go, i also have a scheduled interview with them, your response will be appreciated.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 08, 2017
AmazingAngel:

Hi, please how did the interview go, i also have a scheduled interview with them, your response will be appreciated.

ow was ur interview with dem pls
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by sundayojerinde(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2017
any body with info on this coy, their interview & pay please it will be of great advantage for me cos I am in vitiating for interview
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by AmazingAngel(f): 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
indomienoodles:

ow was ur interview with dem pls

Haven't gone, I rescheduled
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by apollo13(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2017
AmazingAngel:

I'll advice anyone that haven't gone to forget about it,
My experience goes thus.....
I found it difficult to locate their address because the description they gave me is not comprehensive at all! Secondly, on getting to the building I keep asking people around cos there no sign post of whatever,so when I finally got the hall, I saw a sewing machine in front of the class.
I wrote their test but left without waiting for their Interview.
I think they are into network marketing.
U even need to see their staffs! Lolz

10 Likes

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by apollo13(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2017
AmazingAngel:

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by AmazingAngel(f): 10:04pm On May 08, 2017
apollo13:

I'll advice anyone that haven't gone to forget about it,
My experience goes thus.....
I found it difficult to locate their address because the description they gave me is not comprehensive at all! Secondly, on getting to the building I keep asking people around cos there no sign post of whatever,so when I finally got the hall, I saw a sewing machine in front of the class.
I wrote their test but left without waiting for their Interview.
I think they are into network marketing.
U even need to see their staffs! Lolz

Thanks for this

2 Likes

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by DaraMike(f): 9:34am On May 09, 2017
Funny enough, my interview with them is tomorrow, I guess there's no point going.

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by ayokunlei(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2017
AmazingAngel:

Thanks for this
How has the holiday been.
Pls message me on this number(WhatsApp), I change my phone: 09099148599
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by AmazingAngel(f): 5:59am On May 23, 2017
ayokunlei:

How has the holiday been.
Pls message me on this number(WhatsApp), I change my phone: 09099148599

Fine,tanx

Okay no p

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by veraiyke(m): 5:33am On Jun 03, 2017
I got an invite. Thinking of attending from ph
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by veraiyke(m): 6:35am On Jun 03, 2017
AmazingAngel:

Since I resechuduled, I might call them back ,thanks
Hello have you gone?
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by veraiyke(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2017
somilove:
Hmm, Thank God I didn't listen to Apollo ooo, I went for grandleadheritage interview last week and it was all I've been looking for. They are an entrepreneurship firm, and they are also into ICT certifications and trainings, the sowing machine u saw was for training. Am happy I went ooo... They are looking for people with vision and mission. Thanks God I made myself available.
Hello if you don't mind could you share your experience so far. Were you employed? What is the pay range? What were the interview questions? You can hit me on 07064891176

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by AmazingAngel(f): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2017
veraiyke:
Hello have you gone?

No I haven't gone, sent them a text but they didn't respond. You can go and see how things will turn out.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by veraiyke(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
AmazingAngel:

No I haven't gone, sent them a text but they didn't respond. You can go and see how things will turn out.
That's no p
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by LammyBillionz(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Hell Angel, when are you scheduled for, cos I am scheduled for tomorrow.... Maybe we could meet... my mobile no is 08053920484. I hope it's legit cos I don't have time for false Recruitment. The position I was contacted for is graduate trainee... How about you?
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Hezekoh: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Boss, how are you doing..... I was the one that gave u call today. Hezekiah.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by LaoluQ(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2017
pls who has an idea on the salary they offer
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by veraiyke(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
somilove:

I was paid 95,000 has a graduate trainee entrepreneurs.
oh good then
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by kaze4blues(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Useless people.

Why must you request people to pay for training kit when you are employing them as graduate trainees.

Nairalanders should beware of fake handles opened to confirm the authenticity of grandlead.

I went for the interview and it was an eyesore.

Their were stupid guys hanging around wearing pathetic polo shirts.

9 Likes

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by veraiyke(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
kaze4blues:
Useless people.

Why must you request people to pay for training kit when you are employing them as graduate trainees.

Nairalanders should beware of fake handles opened to confirm the authenticity of grandlead.

I went for the interview and it was an eyesore.

Their were stupid guys hanging around wearing pathetic polo shirts.
Could you be kind enough to explain please. I can sense anger and hate but we will appreciate details bearing in mind someone had earlier mentioned he was asked to pay for training kits which he did. He also mentioned he is to be paid 95k or there about. What he didn't mention is how much he paid for the kits. His role as graduate trainee. Nature of the company. These details will be highly appreciated. Hope you don't feel pissed with my lengthy writing

2 Likes

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by 1zynnvn(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
somilove:

I was paid 95,000 has a graduate trainee entrepreneurs.

Lies everywhere, you my friend are probably one of grandlead marketers, or even the so called HR,a look at your profile and your comments on threads gave you away. Try a new approach this one is dead.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Shoki Song Cost Me My Job. / How Can I Download The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form? / My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.