Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Grand Lead Heritage - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grand Lead Heritage (44312 Views)

Employment Opportunity At Grand Lead | Requirements | Apply Now | / Grand Lead Heritage / Customer Service Representative Recruitment At Grand Lead Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by debosalau(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please help confirm this

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Ozydel: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please guys help me confirm if this is GNLD too.

Dear ********,

Based on the application you submitted to our online job Agent and having gone through your CV, you have been scheduled to meet with The HRM of our organisation.

Date: Monday 27th August, 2018

Time: 10:00am

Venue: Plot 5, University Press house Close to Standard Organisation of Nigeria off adeniyi Jones, ogba- Ikeja, Lagos.

Please come along with a copy of your cv and a copy of your invite to the interview venue.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

Esther Adebola

Administrative Director

Maxsuccess careers

234+ (0)903 756 7927

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by jasperwilson87(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
nenye04:

Dear Applicant,

In line with your application for the position of CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER, You have been invited for an oral assessment at one of the selected centers in Lagos.

Date: Tuesday, August 14th 2018

Venue: Last floor Universal Press building Plot 5 Acme b/s , Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated CV.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position so we can manage our records properly.

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM,

Emerald Consult

NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.

Genuine or nah

Did you later go for the interview. I got the same mail yesterday's morning. Mine is scheduled for Tuesday, August 28,2018 same venue.

Any update what these guys are into?
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by jasperwilson87(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
omotinuolaji:
Hi, I got the same message and I have been searching everywhere online for a clue about them but I can't find any. I want to be sure because I will be coming from Ibadan.

Did you later go for the interview. I got the same mail yesterday's morning. Mine is scheduled for Tuesday, August 28,2018 same venue.

Any update what these guys are into?
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Elprosper(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dear applicant,

Congratulations! You have been shortlisted for a written test and interview in our Business consulting Firm as a Graduate Trainee!!!
Successful candidates are always better prepared than unsuccessful ones.

To aid entry into the test venue, please printout this mail. Your specific entry details are as below:-

Test time:- 10.00am.
Date:- Tuesday, 11th September, 2018.
Venue:- End of Adeniyi Jones, last floor University Press building, Acme Bustop, Ikeja.

Please ensure the following :
1. Updated CV
2. A passport photograph
3. A print-out of your mail invite

Please note that venue would be opened to you 20 minutes before exam time, and you are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the test time.

For more info visit www.ignyteinitiatives.com.ng

Regards
HR Realmind concept.

REALMIND CONCEPT IS A SCAM O...GNLD
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by WealthyMay(f): 5:21am On Sep 18, 2018
I got the same invite 3days ago.
Different name but same address.

[/color]Dear Applicant,

Congratulations!!!
In line with your application for the position of CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICER, You have been invited for an oral assessment at one of the selected centers in Lagos.

Date: Tuesday, September 18th 2018

Venue: Last floor Universal Press building Plot 5 Acme b/s , Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position so we can manage our records properly.

Best regards,
RECRUITMENT TEAM,
CAREER NUTURE.

NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.

For more info visit www.ignyteinitiatives.com.ng[color=#990000]

angry angry embarassed undecided
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by danny4luv01: 1:20am On Oct 12, 2018
Customer Service Representative

Ayotunde Temidayo Akinyemi
Good day, I'm Ayotunde Akinyemi by name from Lagos. I saw Your advert That you are in need of a Customer Service Representative in Your Organizatio...
Q
Quintz Consults
to me
11 hours agoDetails

Quintz Consults
Title
Company

Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:37 AM
To: vacancy@solardepotng.com; quintzconsults@outlook.com
Subject: Customer Service Representative

Good day, I'm Ayotunde Akinyemi by name from Lagos. I saw Your advert That you are in need of a Customer Service Representative in Your Organization. I will love to apply for the post. Attached to this mail is my CV. Thanks in anticipation.
With my little experience working with guarantee trust bank has an {intern},We can achieve more goals... with the power of team work.
Dear Applicant,

In line with your application for the position of CUSTOMER SERVICES , You have been invited for an oral assessment at one of the

selected centers in Lagos.

Date: Tuesday, October 16th 2018

Venue: Last floor Universal Press building Plot 5 Acme b/s , Adeniyi
Jones, Ikeja Lagos.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application you
submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can
recourse to us if you did not apply for such position so we can manage
our records properly.

Best regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM,

Quintz Consultant

NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human
Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper
evaluation.

Please how genuine is this mail
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by bobfecko(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
I got interview at this address,
End of Adeniyi Jones, last floor University Press building, Acme Bustop, Ikeja.

Pls is it genue?
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Irabson(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2018
I got this invites and I don't know how genuine it is

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Ikechukwuwilson: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dear Applicant, Congratulations! In response to your prior application, you have been scheduled for a brief oral interview with our human resource team at one of the selected venues in Lagos. Date: Wednesday, 9th January 2019 Venue: Last Floor Surulere House, Fummex bus-stop, End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba, Lagos. Time : 9:30a.m. Kindly confirm your attendance and come along with the printed copy of this invitation and your updated CV. Regards, Admin Mercy FEMCOM SYSTEMS office-line: 08159896808

Good People please help me oo. I actually applied for this job and I got shortlisted for an interview. Is this real or GNLD...

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Dammysmart: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2019
Dear Justus,
The management as approved your application and you have been schedule for an interview session with the HR team as follows:
Job position: Personal Assistant (full time)
Date: Monday 14th January, 2019
Time: 9:30am
Address : block 5, press building, off vani close, surulere industrial road, Adeniyi Jones ikeja, Lagos.
Come along with a printed copy of your resume.
Best Regards,
Admin Unit
Tel: 09053556209

I applied through a job website. pls can anyone confirm if this invite is genuine. thanks

From vision consult limited.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by unadeymadkwa: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ikechukwuwilson:
Dear Applicant, Congratulations! In response to your prior application, you have been scheduled for a brief oral interview with our human resource team at one of the selected venues in Lagos. Date: Wednesday, 9th January 2019 Venue: Last Floor Surulere House, Fummex bus-stop, End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba, Lagos. Time : 9:30a.m. Kindly confirm your attendance and come along with the printed copy of this invitation and your updated CV. Regards, Admin Mercy FEMCOM SYSTEMS office-line: 08159896808

Good People please help me oo. I actually applied for this job and I got shortlisted for an interview. Is this real or GNLD...

Scamzys they are
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by anthonie3(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
I can't believe.. Come today, Monday 21st January 2019, that this post would be useful. I taught I did get a genuine interview, only to search through Google and find myself back to nairaland. Well no be small thing sha
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by promzy35fizza(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Somebody should help me confirm if this is fake or not

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! In response to your prior application, you have been shortlisted for an oral interview with our human resource team on Wednesday, 30th of January 2019 at one of the selected venues in Lagos.

Address: No 5 End of Adeniyi Jones, University Press House, by Oando filling station, Ogba, Lagos

Time : 9:30am.

Note : come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated curriculum vitae.

Dress Corporately and ensure to come early as lateness will not be tolerated.

Regards,
Admin: Purity
Ogba Branch
Office line: 08091740217
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by worthy01(f): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Chai those people are idiots. How come their address are always alike without a company name. Very soon they will graduate to another address.
Thanks guys you just saved me from stress.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by emexto(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dear Applicant,

Your application has been Reviewed and you have been fixed for an Oral Interview with the head of Human Resource

JOB POSITION: Administrative officer 

Dates: Monday 11th February, 2019

by 10:00am

Interview Venue: 5, Surulere House, Along Industrial Road, End off Adeniyi Jones. Ikeja 

Lagos state.

Come with an updated copy of your CV.

Please show your availability for the interview 

Warm regards,

HR Unit

Miss Adebayo

Pls dont go it is purely gnld
Their new name is great height consulting
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by emexto(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dear xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for applying to become part of our workforce.
Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are pleased with your background and details.

In view of this you have been Shortlisted to attend our LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS ASSESSMENT and WORKSHOP for an INTERVIEW to be a Team/ Unit leader
OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women.
Our priority is to assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using networking as a critical tool.
We have helped people of all level from fresh graduates to medical doctors and other professionals to become millionaires and travel the world for free
Now it’s yours. Take it... Own it!

The Principle of CFLEAD INITIATIVE, inspired by the values, is based on the belief in: Integrity, People, Opportunity, Vision, Leadership Entrepreneurship, and Community of “Young-preneurs”.

Our Vision

Our vision is to create a community of graduates, and young entrepreneurs as a solution to youth restiveness and unemployment problem in the society of today.

Our Mission

To Build the culture of good leadership and entrepreneurial qualities in people with young minds as a solution to societal decadence.

Our Core Values

Absolute Integrity, People first, Equal opportunity for all, Long-range vision is the sustainability for wealth, Building culture for good leadership, Creating a community of young-preneurs.

Venue: 13 Ajumobi olorunoje street, off ACME road, First gate bus stop, Agidinbi, Ikeja.

Date: Tuesday 8th January, 2019

Time: 10am prompt

For more information, please check www.cflead.org

CFLEAD – Center for Leadership, entrepreneurship and Development Initiative

CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE. CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women.

www.cflead.org

NOTE: You are required to tender this invitation and passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose.
We are sorry for the short notice, however; it is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

Barr W Norman
Administrative director

Pls dont go it not worth it.
I drove down there wit my younger one and realized it was a bull of shit....You need to pay and buy den sell to become an entepreneur
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by emexto(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dear xxxxxxxxxx

Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are pleased with your background and details.

In view of this you have been Shortlisted to attend our LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS ASSESSMENT and WORKSHOP for an INTERVIEW to be a Team/ Unit leader.

CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women.

Our priority is to assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using networking as a critical tool.

We have helped people of all level from fresh graduates to medical doctors and other professionals to become millionaires and travel the world for free.

The Principle of CFLEAD INITIATIVE, inspired by the values, is based on the belief in: Integrity, People, Opportunity, Vision, Leadership Entrepreneurship, and Community of “Young-preneurs”.

Our Vision

Our vision is to create a community of graduates, and young entrepreneurs as a solution to youth restiveness and unemployment problem in the society of today.

Our Mission

To Build the culture of good leadership and entrepreneurial qualities in people with young minds as a solution to societal decadence.

Our Core Values

Absolute Integrity, People first, Equal opportunity for all, Long-range vision is the sustainability for wealth, Building culture for good leadership, Creating a community of young-preneurs.

Venue: 13 Ajumobi olorunoje street, off ACME road, First gate bus stop, Agidinbi, Ikeja.

CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE. CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women.

www.cflead.org

NOTE: You are required to tender this invitation and passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose.

We are sorry for the short notice, however; it is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

Barr W Norman
Administrative director

I drove down there wit my younger one and realized it was a bull of shit....You need to pay and buy den sell to become an entepreneur

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Amatin: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
emexto:
Dear xxxxxxxxxx

In view of this you have been Shortlisted to attend our LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS ASSESSMENT and WORKSHOP for an INTERVIEW to be a Team/ Unit leader.

We have helped people of all level from fresh graduates to medical doctors and other professionals to become millionaires and travel the world for free.

Our Vision

Our Mission

Our Core Values

www.cflead.org

Barr W Norman
Administrative director

Thanks for the info...
I also got the same mailThank you for applying to become part of our workforce.

Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are pleased with your background.

The Principle of CFLEAD INITIATIVE, inspired by the values, are based on the belief in: Integrity, People, Opportunity, Vision, Leadership Entrepreneurship, Community of “Young-preneurs”

Venue:13 Ajumobi olorounje street, through Fagba crescent beside Mega chicken Agidinbi Bustop Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: Friday 22nd FEBRUARY, 2019

Time:10am prompt

NOTE:You are required to tender this invitation and passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose.

We are sorry for the short notice,however; its is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

BTM - Ayo
Administrative director
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by anthony533(m): 3:34am On Jul 20, 2020
In respect of the online vacancy, you are hereby invited for an interview with the HR management on
Date:22/7/2020
Address :4b Toyin street, opposite victory school ikeja Lagos
Time:8am, come with hard copy of ur cv and be there on time, show this msg at the entrance, for directive. Call:08034496175/Msh345
Note: don't forget to put on ur face mask
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by KrazyDave16(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
anthony533:

In respect of the online vacancy, you are hereby invited for an interview with the HR management on
Date:22/7/2020
Address :4b Toyin street, opposite victory school ikeja Lagos
Time:8am, come with hard copy of ur cv and be there on time, show this msg at the entrance, for directive. Call:08034496175/Msh345
Note: don't forget to put on ur face mask
Same thing I got, exact verbatim.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by anthony533(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Same thing I got, exact verbatim.
Are you going for the interview as scheduled?
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by KrazyDave16(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
anthony533:
Are you going for the interview as scheduled?
With the ack of any good information on their Facebook page and the way the place looked like on maps, burning over 4k to hear some networking pitch in this period is what I'm not going to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Shoki Song Cost Me My Job. / How Can I Download The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form? / Elf/total Is Recruiting Now! [from Today's Papers]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.