Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? (945 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
When I was in university for my first degree, I dated a polytechnic student who requested that I had a haircut as I kept bushy hair. I refused to get a haircut for her, yet we were still together. Over to you, the people of Nairaland. Is there anything you can/can't jettison for your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by sipsip(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
My 420... can't stop that for anybody. It has never done me wrong.
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by pryme(m): 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
going to the club... cant do that.
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Maxi112: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
my beard. I can't for any reason.
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
I wouldn't change a damn thing if it came as an ultimatum. I don't do well with those. However, on a personal level, I'd love to be less reactive. I'm very high-strung & can go from 0-100 without pause.
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by thunderfiremods(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Girlfriend apart....no one..I repeat no one can collect my phone from me
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
I can't do two things:

(1) Deny God

(2) Share toothbrushsmiley
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
thunderfiremods:
Girlfriend apart....no one..I repeat no one can collect my phone from me
Really?
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by antieverything(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
not giving a fvck..cant spare one self grin
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by yousouph07(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hanging out with the boys...definitely cant change that
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
How can you change something nature has given to you, is that even possible?
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
How can you change something nature has given to you, is that even possible?
It is.
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
solasolasola:
It is.
YOU CAN'T UNLESS GOD INTERVENS.
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
YOU CAN'T UNLESS GOD INTERVENS.
Does God intervene in plastic surgeries?
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
solasolasola:
Does God intervene in plastic surgeries?
Stupid and dumb question, i thought we were talking about "nature" hereundecided...some peeps grhhh, smh....nature is something in you you can't change but plastic surgery is artificial niggaundecided…abeg, have a nice day.
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
Stupid and dumb question, i thought we were talking about "nature" hereundecided...some peeps grhhh, smh....nature is something in you you can't change but plastic surgery is artificial niggaundecided…abeg, have a nice day.
You suggested one can't change what nature has given one. People use plastic surgery to change what nature has given them. Yet you felt there was no correlation between my question and the topic at hand. The lifespan of your concentration is ludicrously short. Plus, you need logic lessons!

2 Likes

Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Can't change my hair styles.
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Can't change my hair styles.
Are you sure?
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by enesty77(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
solasolasola:
You suggested one can't change what nature has given one. People use plastic surgery to change what nature has given them. Yet you felt there was no correlation between my question and the topic at hand. The lifespan of your concentration is ludicrously short. Plus, you need logic lessons!
ma mehn.. u gat d brain bro.

1 Like

Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
solasolasola:
When I was in university for my first degree, I dated a polytechnic student who requested that I had a haircut as I kept bushy hair. I refused to get a haircut for her, yet we were still together. Over to you, the people of Nairaland. Is there anything you can/can't jettison for your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Inasmuch as "Change is constant" a leopard can't change its spot. Often times we try to change but still find ourselves going back to what we thought we've come out of, mostly when such changes were forced. Let your spouse change deliberately if need be.

2 Likes

Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
solasolasola:
Are you sure?

Yes ooh

1 Like

Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Stevengerd(m): 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Alesandese:
I can't do two things:
(1) Deny God
(2) Share toothbrushsmiley
I Thought I Was Only One Oh!
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Thought I Was Only One Oh!
Obviously you aren'tsmiley
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Stevengerd(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Alesandese:
Obviously you aren'tsmiley
Hmm! Yo Intelligent. Av Been Reading Ur Comments/posts, I Must Tell You. Ur Utterances Are Powerful, Yo A Positive Thinker!
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hmm! Yo Intelligent. Av Been Reading Ur Comments/posts, I Must Tell Ur Utterances Are Powerful, Yo A Positive Thinker!
Thanks Steve smiley
Re: What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Stevengerd(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Alesandese:
Thanks Steve smiley
U Welcum!

(1) (Reply)

Why This Ladies Always Beg Me For More [guys Only] / Yesterday See How Safiaa and oyind Disrespected Me / I Will Forcefully Sleep With You To Death – Young Man Threatens Video Vixen (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.