Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) (72862 Views)

Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Once again, congrats on evolving to something away from the obscene self proclaimed gorilla we saw earlier. Now go get an English teacher cheesy

your clap backs are just one directional, in fact the baba that did this to you really had a distinction in voodoo. keep enjoying your sstupidity maka e me re gi eme
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Lwtmb grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
theHillz:
my clap backs are just one directional, in fact the baba that did this to me really had a distinction in voodoo. I'll keep enjoying my sstupidity maka e me re gi eme
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by lereinter(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
longlive pmb
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by wallex1983(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Naijahelm:
Nigerian Ports Authority Managing Director, Hadiza Bala Usman greeting and having a chat with Acting President Prof Yemi Osinbajo during the flag off of Lagos-Ibadan segment of Lagos-Kano railway in Lagos today.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/see-how-hadiza-usman-md-npa-greeted.html?m=1

Just looking at the first picture....

What is Amaechi's shoe doing under the woman's skirt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.