Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) (72864 Views)

Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
That's good of her.

Shows she has good home training.

Does it make her a slave or inferior as the loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners would have us believe?

No!!!!
God punish u and your entire race

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by ImpersonatorSS: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
vingeophysicist:
God punish u and your entire race

I reject it in Jesus' Name.

Back to sender!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
She only bended down to gossip with him
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Mosaku147: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
plusfield:

I should know. Am in politics. Most of the comments here are childish compared to the real schemings out there
Na so bros. Even Shettima that is inviting Tinubu to commission his projects sef dey scheme to be VP. Oyegun weh invite APC governors sef dey scheme too.
As someone said on this forum, dem know say Buhari no go come back as 'President'.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Before dem sack me dobale lol
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by benjsniper33: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
seguno2:

Home training?
Are you joking or are you a joker?
The Fulani woman is simply stooping to conquer.
Believe that SHOW of humility at your risk and peril.

I think the Yorubas are masters of "Stooping to conquer" as they have been stooping and conquering since time immemorial.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by teebaxy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Which kind sign of disrespect is that, an ordinary minister seating on the same chair with d president
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by DEWKID(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
That's good of her.

Does it make her a slave or inferior as the loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners would have us believe?

No!!!!

wAsterners you mean
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by championeh(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Haba, this woman resembles Mrs. Dolapo Oshibajo alot... I hope Oga wont do mistakes at Night
Naijahelm:
Nigerian Ports Authority Managing Director, Hadiza Bala Usman greeting and having a chat with Acting President Prof Yemi Osinbajo during the flag off of Lagos-Ibadan segment of Lagos-Kano railway in Lagos today.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/see-how-hadiza-usman-md-npa-greeted.html?m=1
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Lai lai my brother. Mbanu. The 'wise' men from the east have already concluded in their umunna meeting that greetings such as this connotes slavery so they must remain consistent. Even onyeka onwenu is a slave as she genuflected to Buhari sometime ago cheesy

Any Nairaland resident OSU(you know yourselves) that doesn't call hadiza a slave is obviously a Fulani slave himself/herself and is scared of his Fulani masters cheesy
see dis product of a burst condom
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Karlman: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
eposho:

REALLY? How is that backward ness.
DO YOU KNEE OR POSTRATE TO GREET YOUR BOSS IN THE OFFICE?
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by mfm04622: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
dplordx:
I swear, he be like say bubu don kpai. All the members of the cabal are acting so nice to the AP. Ive met this woman not twice, she's so arrogant. And for such an Aboki mama to go down low for Osi baba like this, I think bubu don park load and it seems as if the AP is even aware sef.

If you had really met her, you would have known that she is a young lady. Not up to 40 years old
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

People that rise their parents from sleep with kick to the rib cage. Are those the people you are referring?

koloba man....shey u don eat ur watery beans nd pepper 2day

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by mfm04622: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
dplordx:
I swear, he be like say bubu don kpai. All the members of the cabal are acting so nice to the AP. Ive met this woman not twice, she's so arrogant. And for such an Aboki mama to go down low for Osi baba like this, I think bubu don park load and it seems as if the AP is even aware sef.

All you people saying Buhari is dead don't know anything about Islam. A Muslim is buried as soon as possible. If possible, same day, if not next day. He couldn't have died and not been buried
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by laudate: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Lai lai my brother. Mbanu. The 'wise' men from the east have already concluded in their umunna meeting that greetings such as this connotes slavery so they must remain consistent. Even onyeka onwenu is a slave as she genuflected to Buhari sometime ago cheesy

Any Nairaland resident OSU(you know yourselves) that doesn't call hadiza a slave is obviously a Fulani slave himself/herself and is scared of his Fulani masters cheesy

I can't stop laughing. cheesy grin Please what was your username in your former life on NL? wink
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by originalKsp(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
plusfield:

Youngman, am not bitter. Why should i be bitter?
You should stop this tribal hatred you kids are fanning. Its a sign of poor background.
Out there, they are one as long as you will cooperate in any runs at the moment. Its then sad that kids like u who wont get a dime from them will be creating immaginary divisions among yourselves.
I can give u true life examples of men of different trubes whose followers thrash themselves but are always in each others house every evening.
Grow up kid. Every point and counter point musnt be dragged to tribal bigotry

Wise words sir. When our politicians want to embezzle our money they do not know about Tribalism or Religion...anyone that can help them in the process is welcomed but when they are being tried for corruption, chai, they will start shouting tribal cleansing.

Politicians do not have permanent friends, what they have is permanent interests and anyone that can help their interest is a "brother".

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Mpanyi: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
What's the point of this post? Nonsense..
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Charly68: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
In my own part of the nation we called it Omuwabi ...Correct woman ,well brought up..It is those that lack home training that disrespect their leaders in the public .
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by eposho: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Karlman:
DO YOU KNEE OR POSTRATE TO GREET YOUR BOSS IN THE OFFICE?
I own my business and no.staff prostrate to me cos any disrespect earn you the sack.
Get it?
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by sholay2011(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
The hustle is real. grin
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Koolking:

With considerable certainty, you are wrong. It's more of her upbringing. It you happen to live in any of the Yoruba states for long, you naturally get adapted to curtsey (as a female) while greeting elders.
ogbeni shatap jaarreee....abi all dese indomie generation koloba girls watery beans eater follow...dey deceive urself dere
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Ekiokebeke: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
@superpanther

Come on, that advise is appropriate for you cos I am no 3rd class citizen (credit: Orji Uzor Kalu, 2013 ) with no hope of ever clinching the Nigerian presidency neither am I looking forward to leaving the 'zoo' to have biafra...

Hahahahaha

Ofcourse you are not a third class citizen but a 10th class citizen.

Igbos were there beofre you lolzzz. cheesy

We produced first president, first military head of state and first executive VP.

yorubas are eternal slaves of the fulani--Olu Falae. cheesy cheesy

I feel you pain. grin grin grin
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by OLUD214(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
THAT AGOOD WOMAN WHO HAS A LOT OF RESPECT OTHER WOMEN POSITION OF OFFICE MADE THEM PROUD
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Koolking(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:
ogbeni shatap jaarreee....abi all dese indomie generation koloba girls watery beans eater follow...dey deceive urself dere

LOL...@your virtual provocation
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Xaddy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are wise
Wiseman. I am still expecting your reply on my Trump comment...
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by mathbeedie: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Power pass power na, when she is around the Boss, humility is near but when she is the only boss around, another story...
dplordx:
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by numericalguy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
That's good of her.

No!!!!

Those OSU carnibals have no culture and are a disgrace to Africans. Those Nigerian slaves a.k.a yeasterners that always greet their fathers with flying tackles every morning.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by nams77: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
plusfield:
Nobody should be fooled by this.
Before you start running your mouth,ask yourself, was this how she used to greet him before he became acting president? How come nobody ever saw her kneel before him till now?
Since her brother has gone incommunicado and power seems to have changed sides, there is an innate fear of job loss and thus,her swift move to pay allegiance.
Let buhari come back tomorrow and let osibanjo visit again and see if she wont just send represenratives to receive him while she goes about other things.
Spot on. The first correct analysis. Those guys in the corridors of power are chronic boot lickers
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by ImpersonatorSS: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ekiokebeke:

Ofcourse you are not a third class citizen but a 10th class citizen.

Igbos were there beofre you lolzzz. cheesy

We produced first president, first military head of state and first executive VP.

yorubas are eternal slaves of the fulani--Olu Falae. cheesy cheesy

I feel you pain. grin grin grin

Then why are you clamoring up and down?

Biafra today, president tomorrow.

Hahahahaha

Keep consoling/deluding yourself jor

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Ningi2020(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
plusfield:
Before you start running your mouth,ask yourself, was this how she used to greet him before he became acting president? How come nobody ever saw her kneel before him till now?
Since her brother has gone incommunicado and power seems to have changed sides, there is an innate fear of job loss and thus,her swift move to pay allegiance.
Let buhari come back tomorrow and let osibanjo visit again and see if she wont just send represenratives to receive him while she goes about other things.
plusfield:
plusfield:
Am all dis useless write-ups that doesn't make sence is because she is not from your tribe, how I wish it is one of ur people am sure u will not type sure stupidity
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Op,
Change topic to Hadiza "kneels", not squat. Let her people know what she has done and be proud of their daughter.

If any yanminri quote me i go find my way into kuje and strangle Kanu overnight. Awon were. grin

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:
see dis product of a burst condom

See this product of incest between a gorilla and its cousin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.