Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) (72872 Views)

Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=shukuokukobambi post=54369668]

The OSU has gone back into the gutter from where I helped him.out early. Are you under a curse? Can't you try and upgrade even a little bit? Your mama your papa crooning all over is an exhibition of not only poor parentage but inadequate education as well. angry

What is hu? What is jxt? Is that gorilla speak? Your obsession with genit.alia shows a very disturbed animalistic mind. Help yourself. Come out of the sewers. Only gorillas and other animals thrive in that place : OSU this OSU that and that's the only Line this idio.t knw. u made mention of inadequate education so u this uncircumcised oponu is claiming professor Lol. your mumunism is just unique and it seems it's hereditary. so you will pass this your sttupidity 2 your innocent kids. i wept for those useless children whom will inherit this your grade one sttupidity
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:

OSU this OSU that and that's the only Line this idio.t knw. u made mention of inadequate education so u this uncircumcised oponu is claiming professor Lol. your mumunism is just unique and it seems it's hereditary. so you will pass this your sttupidity 2 your innocent kids. i wept for those useless children whom will inherit this your grade one sttupidity

Being OSU is not the only thing I know about you. I also know you self confessed to be a gorilla. You also showed that you were reared in the gutters and sewers of society. I also know your encounter with me this evening has lifted your humanity a bit above the animalistic level you were in so much so you've even abandoned your animalistic fixation on your father and mother's genit.alia. what a miracle I performed!! cheesy

Congrats on your slow but welcome evolution. Your lineage would be proud cheesy
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Being OSU is not the only thing I know about you. I also know you self confessed to be a gorilla. You also showed that you were reared in the gutters and sewers of society. I also know your encounter with me this evening has lifted your humanity a bit above the animalistic level you were in so much sp you've even abandoned your animalistic fixation on your father and mother's genit.alia. what a miracle I performed!! cheesy

Congrats on your slow but welcome evolution. Your lineage would be proud cheesy
keep on comforting yourself with my mention over your diminished dream and ambition. but please i only want to make a wish- don't transfer your sttupidity to your kids, it will do no good to them unless u want them to b like u(an uncircumcised iidiot)

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:
keep on comforting yourself with my mention over your diminished dream and ambition. but please i only want to make a wish- don't transfer your sttupidity to your kids, it will do no good to them unless u want them to b like u(an uncircumcised iidiot)

Self proclaimed gorilla, no matter how much you pray or wish, your progenies will inherit your gorilla traits. You can only hope it won't be too obvious. Even if you're an idiot that was circumcised, your idiocy still remains. Its in your DNA cheesy

I can see you've truly been delivered from the fixation with obscene gutter speech. Won't you thank me for helping you beat the addiction? cheesy
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Self proclaimed gorilla, no matter how much you pray or wish, your progenies will inherit your gorilla traits. You can only hope it won't be too obvious. Even if you're an idiot that was circumcised, your idiocy still remains. Its in your DNA cheesy

I can see you've truly been delivered from the fixation with obscene gutter speech. Won't you thank me for helping you beat the addiction? cheesy
have u collected your night food money from your sstupid father? oya go collectam before the watery beans seller will close her buka
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:
have u collected your night food money from your sstupid father? oya go collectam before the watery beans seller will close her buka

Oh this dumb gorilla, don't go into the gutters again na!! I just saved you from the addiction. Don't prove you're truly irremediable angry
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Benteazaa(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
That's good of her.

Shows she has good home training.

Does it make her a slave or inferior as the loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners would have us believe?

No!!!!

You are just useless and senseless
Why not go get a life and keep the easterners out of your fustrated life

You are just useless, and sensless

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Oh this dumb gorilla, don't go into the gutters again na!! I just saved you from the addiction. Don't prove you're truly irremediable angry
go and redeem your ffoolish self first then later include your pepper watery beans eater sstupid family
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:
i will go and redeem my ffoolish self first then later include your pepper watery beans eatery for my sstupid family

Smh. Is that all? angry
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by oteikwu16(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
God bless her. Her parents thought her well.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Itulah(m): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2017
malware:
She's beautiful. But her dress is not befitting of a Muslim woman.

Over sabi, tell her to be wearing hijab to office now. undecided
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Itulah(m): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2017
malware:

Over sabi, tell her to be wearing hijab to office now. undecided
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Smh. Is that all? angry
though physically u are not old but your brain is really suffering 4rm senile dementia. just sleep well in your inborn sttupidity, slowpoke like you werey.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Incrizz(f): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2017
She isn't kneeling but squatting prolly for eyelevel contact. undecided
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by laudate: 3:08am On Mar 08, 2017
naijaking1:
Why didn't she have her islamic mask on, you know the one that shows only her eyeball.

Yes easterners are not impressed by primitive prostration by westerners or northerners. We don't usually kiss anybody assss

Hadiza did not prostrate. She gave Osinbajo a deep curtsey. It is a sign of respect. Actually, your women do not know how to curtsey, in order to show respect to elders. Just saying... undecided
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by naijaking1: 4:35am On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

Hadiza did not prostrate. She gave Osinbajo a deep curtsey. It is a sign of respect. Actually, your women do not know how to curtsey, in order to show respect to elders. Just saying... undecided

Hadiza and Osabanjo should be close to the same age bracket.
I think she's the one El Rufai gave the NPA job for her good work scheming during the BBOG campaign of Oby Ezekwesili. Right? If so, you'd understand why she really had to put up such display of good manner: she ain't got what it takes to be where she is academically and professionally in the first place.
She has always made it by pleasing gullible men with low self esteem of themselves.
Can you imagine Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Margaret Ekp, or Ms Ransom Kuti showing "deep courtesy" to any of her male compatriots the way Hadiza did?
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by laudate: 4:49am On Mar 08, 2017
naijaking1:
Hadiza and Osabanjo should be close to the same age bracket.
I think she's the one El Rufai gave the NPA job for her good work scheming during the BBOG campaign of Oby Ezekwesili. Right? If so, you'd understand why she really had to put up such display of good manner: she ain't got what it takes to be where she is academically and professionally in the first place.
She has always made it by pleasing gullible men with low self esteem of themselves.
Can you imagine Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Margaret Ekp, or Ms Ransom Kuti showing "deep courtesy" to any of her male compatriots the way Hadiza did?

How can Hadiza and Osinbajo be in the same age bracket??! shocked Osinbajo is almost 60, while Hadiza Bala Usman was born on January 2, 1976. Can you spot the age difference?

Do not judge her by saying she does not have what it takes academically to be where she is. She earned a good first degree in 2000 from Ahmadu Bello University, and got a master's degree from the University of Leeds in 2009. Must she have a Ph.d or become a professor to run the NPA? Please stop your generalisations, biko. shocked

And who told you that the late Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti never gave a deep curtsey to her elders? shocked She was an Egba woman who was well-schooled in the traditions of the Yorubas of the South-West. In the South-West, women kneel to greet their elders or curtsey to show respect. But it did not stop her from challenging the late Alake of Egbaland, when she saw he overstepped his bounds. sad

I would not expect Oby Ezekwesili, or Margaret Ekpo to curtsy to their elders, because it is not part of their tradition to do so, as a sign of respect to such elders. Do you get it now?

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Adminisher: 5:03am On Mar 08, 2017
plusfield:
Nobody should be fooled by this.
Before you start running your mouth,ask yourself, was this how she used to greet him before he became acting president? How come nobody ever saw her kneel before him till now?
Since her brother has gone incommunicado and power seems to have changed sides, there is an innate fear of job loss and thus,her swift move to pay allegiance.
Let buhari come back tomorrow and let osibanjo visit again and see if she wont just send represenratives to receive him while she goes about other things.
This is a low IQ thread . If I were going to talk to anyone at the high table backing the audience this is how I would do it. It is respect for the audience as much as respect for for the Ag President.

If young people don't have work they should go into farming or more schooling. These low minded threads are not a good way to fill in time.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 08, 2017
This style of greeting is normal for their classes. people should not worry more about this kind of trivial things because we have better things we can focus on to advance the nation.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 5:57am On Mar 08, 2017
theHillz:
though physically I'm not old but my brain is really suffering 4rm senile dementia. Ill just sleep well in my inborn sttupidity, slowpoke like me werey.

Now you're losing it but I won't free you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Caseless: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2017
dplordx:
I swear, he be like say bubu don kpai. All the members of the cabal are acting so nice to the AP. Ive met this woman not twice, she's so arrogant. And for such an Aboki mama to go down low for Osi baba like this, I think bubu don park load and it seems as if the AP is even aware sef.
maybe yours is a case of illiteracy or problem of comprehension. You said he's the AP with full presidential power, yet you want those appointed by him and his boss to show disrespect so you can go out there and scream insubordination.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by iwadobo: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2017
jerseyboy:
How to keep a job in Nigeria especially in times of uncertainties

Thou art a finisher.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Angel1696: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2017
malware:
u want her to cover her face like those Muslim masquerade.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by kaystick86(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2017
another contract to compensate Ameachi for 2015 election

Nigeria i hail thee
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Karlman: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
klax:

I know people like you will see it wrongly. Some people like you are just naturally born stupid. God bless go to bed and sleep you no nothing to offer humanity. Ok.
...whos dog is this?
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Now you're losing it but I won't free you cheesy

look @ this useless and senseless miniature displaying foolishness @ it peak. keep fooling yourself
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
theHillz:
look @ me, a useless and senseless miniature displaying foolishness @ it peak. I will keep fooling myself

Once again, congrats on evolving to something away from the obscene self proclaimed gorilla we saw earlier. Now go get an English teacher cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Jetleeee: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Once again, congrats on evolving to something away from the obscene self proclaimed gorilla we saw earlier. Now go get an English teacher cheesy

Click on that guy's profile and you'd realize what you're doing is quite unfair. Him don lose by default grin

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

Click on that guy's profile and you'd realize what you're doing is quite unfair. Him don lose by default grin

Whhattt??!!! shocked shocked

How do they allow such disadvantaged souls to mingle with people? The guy needs attention and affection, a lot of it. Now I feel like a real bully sad

Thanks for the heads up bro.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Jetleeee: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Whhattt??!!! shocked shocked

How do they allow such disadvantaged souls to mingle with people? The guy needs attention and affection, a lot of it. Now I feel like a real bully sad

Thanks for the heads up bro.

I don save the guy pic. Gats print it out life-size to use it on my farm as scarecrow to chase away those birds destroying my crops grin

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jetleeee:

I don save the guy pic. Gats print it out life-size to use it on my farm as scarecrow to chase away those birds destroying my crops grin

Honestly I feel sad I engaged him that long. Such disadvantaged folks should be treated with sympathy except of course you wish to put their visage to the use you mentioned above cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Jetleeee: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Honestly I feel sad I engaged him that long. Such disadvantaged folks should be treated with sympathy except of course you wish to put their visage to the use you mentioned above cheesy

Lwtmb grin cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.