Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) (72869 Views)

Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
sabama007:

Stop bleeding from the ear.....

What has APC got to do with her show of modesty b courtesy?
That is show of deception, something typical of APC.

BTW You again? angry

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ekiokebeke:

And you are a hopless creature sired by mad village monkeys. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You father is a cursed eediot and a drinking loser. grin grin

So this is all you have to offer? So in your desperation, this is where you descend to? cheesy

Is this an an explanation for what happened during the occupation of Biafra land when 3million of your ancestors were suyanised?
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Ekiokebeke: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

So this is all you have to offer? So in your desperation, this is where you descend to? cheesy

Is this an an explanation for what happened during the occupation of Biafra land when 3million of your ancestors were suyanised?

Oga go and do owomida to raise money to sew your moma's rotten and maggot infested vegiies.

i hear the cursed witch is almsot dead.

can't wait to shiit on her grave. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ekiokebeke:

Oga go and do owomida to raise money to sew your moma's rotten and maggot infested vegiies.

i hear the cursed witch is almsot dead.

can't wait to shiit on her grave. cheesy cheesy

Who speaks like this in such a serious matter? Who gets so desperate in the gutters like this lowlife? What would make somebody so empty that he resorts to retorts like these? cheesy

Is this the reason why ohaneze ndigbo declared Igbo the political slaves of Nigeria just last week? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Andema(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
175:

Your Fada Buhari is now a call center agent in London.
lol grin
175:

lol
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by dokyOloye: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
175:

Chaii.
Bad mouth unlimited.
Na wetin fit ZoneBs shaa.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The gorilla is struggling with written English. Can you get a human to do your typing for you? cheesy
i blamed ur ssttupidd mother dat didn't use postinor 2 to wash dat malnourished spermmm of dat ur koloba moronic eediott fada 2 giv birth 2 an slowpoke lyk u

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:
i blamed ur ssttupidd mother dat didn't use postinor 2 to wash dat malnourished spermmm of dat ur koloba moronic eediott fada 2 giv birth 2 an slowpoke lyk u

All these rants because of what? Is that how you do in Biafra? Is this English or gorilla speak? cheesy

Did I force you to admit your gorilla hood? cheesy
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ekiokebeke:

Your useless smelly mother is dying.

I hear maggots are crawling out of her totos. Don;t you have shame?

Oya go do agbero work and raise money grin grin

Hopless vagabond son of a deranged goat. cheesy cheesy

Don't tell me this is how you were trained to speak at home? It reflects badly on.your parentage or did you lack a home? cheesy

How does this solve the problem of Igbo political slavery in Nigeria as confessed by ohaneze ndigbo? cheesy
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by nextprince: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ekiokebeke:

shukuokukobambi coward crying to the MODs with his alternate handle. cheesy cheesy

The heat is too much? grin grin

Sharrap, check my posts/profile and brush off your ignorance.

I'm just uncomfortable with the blatant violation of rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by kennsville(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
can you stay alive without name calling. mbok
Shewunoshewa:
That's good of her.

Shows she has good home training.

Does it make her a slave or inferior as the loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners would have us believe?

No!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by naijaking1: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
That's good of her.

Does it make her a slave or inferior as the loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners would have us believe?

No!!!!

Why didn't she have her islamic mask on, you know the one that shows only her eyeball.

Yes easterners are not impressed by primitive prostration by westerners or northerners. We don't usually kiss anybody assss

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

All these rants because of what? Is that how you do in Biafra? Is this English or gorilla speak? cheesy

Did I force you to admit your gorilla hood? cheesy
dis afonja agbero plz go nd ffuck dat ur smellin eediot mother... after all incests runs in ur sstupid family blood

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:
I'm dis OSU agbero who will go nd ffuck dat my smellin eediot mother... after all incests runs in our sstupid family blood

Yeah right cheesy
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by klax(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Karlman:
THATS BACKWARDNESS

I know people like you will see it wrongly. Some people like you are just naturally born stupid. God bless go to bed and sleep you no nothing to offer humanity. Ok.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ekiokebeke:

I am a wicked son honestly. cheesy cheesy

I am here pouring smelly black spit on myself when our moma is dying slowly. grin grin

I was tod that she is the village witch stationed at the village shrine to service all the babalawos when nature comes calling. grin grin grin

They have infected her with ebola dnher totos is now rotten and smelly. grin grin grin

Representing your lineage very well obviously. Congrats on your family history and mum's resume cheesy

However, how does this change the fact that ohaneze ndigbo is seeking salvation from Igbo political slavery? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

That is show of deception, something typical of APC.

BTW You again? angry

Name one good thing form this administration

Name one bad thing from GEJ's administration

Name one good and one bad thing from OBJ's administration
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ekiokebeke:

shukuokukobambi coward crying to the MODs with his alternate handle. cheesy cheesy

The heat is too much? grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

First stage of paranoia. You've started hallucinating with my moniker. Don't worry, you'll see me in your nightmares tonight cheesy
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Yeah right cheesy

lol, oloshi afonja slowpoke man.abeg go chop dat una watery beans nd pepper b4 ur sstupid siblings go finish am

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by 175(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
dokyOloye:
Chaii.
Bad mouth unlimited.
Na wetin fit ZoneBs shaa.

Yes ooo grin grin cheesy

So irritating I swear
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:
lol, oloshi afonja slowpoke man.abeg go chop dat una watery beans nd pepper b4 ur sstupid siblings go finish am

Your idiotic rants bore me. Were you lobotomized at birth? angry

Don't you have any intelligence to display beyond asinine retorts? angry
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by distilledwalex(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is part of APC deception to distract Nigerians from the failed leadership of Buhari/Osinbajo administration

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by oluwaahmed: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
dplordx:
I swear, he be like say bubu don kpai. All the members of the cabal are acting so nice to the AP. Ive met this woman not twice, she's so arrogant. And for such an Aboki mama to go down low for Osi baba like this, I think bubu don park load and it seems as if the AP is even aware sef.

Baba Bubu dey sip fura-d-nunu wit een ancestors & dey gast loyal.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Kylce042(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=Shewunoshewa post=54357846]That's good of her.

Shewunoshewa!
you're a slave a stupendous slave. am an easterner and I said so, hopeless and idiotict entity.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=distilledwalex post=54365192][/quote]Where do we fall?
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Una go just dey use big big grammar for something when no be issue at all,I no say I no get job but damnn I can't be this jobless.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by olureignforever: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
malware:
She's beautiful. But her dress is not befitting of a Muslim woman.

Because she no wear Jeribaba ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.